MIUI 10 MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Dogtanians

Members
Oct 12, 2017
Hi folks

Since updating from 10.2.2.0 to 10.3.1.0 on my Mi Mix 2 my fingerprints don't work in apps anymore. They still work to unlock the phone but none of my fingerprints are recognised when I try to log into apps (my banking app and PayPal etc), when I try it just says not recognised every time.

I cleared the data from those apps, deleted my existing fingerprints then added new prints before setting the apps up again but nothing has helped, the apps still don't recognise my fingerprints. Does anyone have any idea how to fix it or why it's happened? I'm totally lost here haha

It's not a major deal since I can still log in to the apps manually but it'd be cool if I could get them recognising my prints again. I can still unlock my phone with my fingerprint as well as I say so it's not too bad.

Edit: A small update today with new findings, some apps actually seem to work. Fingerprints work to authenticate for the LastPass app but they fail to authenticate in my banking app and PayPal. Very weird. As mentioned this only appeared in 10.3.1.0, I had no issues in 10.2.2.0.

Last edited:
Reactions: Falfa and kohakus1

dreko2000

Members
Nov 4, 2017
I cant find the WPS button for wireless on my mi 8se stable 10.2.3

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

HighTory

Members
Sep 20, 2018
I recently moved back to MIUI 10.3 Stable from LOS and I am also finding Google Pay not working even though I do not have Magisk installed nor does Safety Net fail and I have cleared data for Google Pay, and Google Play Services?

Last edited:

Wakanaka

Members
Apr 19, 2019
Hello,

i flashed the latest twrp and miui 10.3 for sakura ( RedMi6 Pro ) after sucessfull unlock of the phone. I went thru the steps, formatted the data partition, rebooted into twrp. I could not mount the data partition with twrp. At least i could not access it in Windows. So i inserted a sd card with the miui image. Then installed it with twrp. As far as i can tell, everything went fine.
Now after reboot i'm stuck with the message " System has been destroyed". I can't boot into anything else than fastboot. Curiosly the bootloader is now locked again. I can not flash any other fastbootfirmware with miflash. Suggestions anyone?

Thanks!

cobben

Members
Dec 2, 2017
Hello,

i flashed the latest twrp and miui 10.3 for sakura ( RedMi6 Pro ) after sucessfull unlock of the phone. I went thru the steps, formatted the data partition, rebooted into twrp. I could not mount the data partition with twrp. At least i could not access it in Windows. So i inserted a sd card with the miui image. Then installed it with twrp. As far as i can tell, everything went fine.
Now after reboot i'm stuck with the message " System has been destroyed". I can't boot into anything else than fastboot. Curiosly the bootloader is now locked again. I can not flash any other fastbootfirmware with miflash. Suggestions anyone?

Thanks!
Unlock bootloader again, official way.

Then you can flash with miflash.

Why this happened I have no idea, and don't have your device.
Just remember someone in same situation.

D

Deleted member 203591

Anybody else having trouble with the phone randomly starting in fastboot mode when shut down conventionally?
Redmi note 5 Pro (whyred) here

undefined

Members
Oct 31, 2018
Since Update my Mi8 randomly loose connection to SIM card. Tried both Sim slots, same on both. Disabled all energy saving options. Only happens when I don't use the phone for a while.
When I use it (active screen) it doesn't happen.
Flight modus on/off doesn't help. Have to reboot all the time.

Any idea?
Thanks and kind regards

matehuos

Members
Sep 23, 2018
I need some help guys, I was using the china version (MI8) but everytime that I try to flash the xiaomi.eu it gets stuck in boot loop.
I'm using the lastest twrp 3.3.0-0

KRoBot

Members
Apr 21, 2019
Hello guys. I have 10.3.1.0 on Mi Pad4. Almost everything is fine but if I swipe up for task manager it gets a little bit laggy. On 10.2 it was smoother.

I see that stable has a lot of bugs is it better to use weekly?

gustavoqzdaa

Members
Mar 14, 2019
OTA update does not work for me, if I do this to update I lose my data?

Installation via TWRP:
- Download zip to internal storage
- Updater - Menu (...) - Reboot to Recovery
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done

iameffat

Members
Apr 11, 2019
OTA update does not work for me, if I do this to update I lose my data?

Installation via TWRP:
- Download zip to internal storage
- Updater - Menu (...) - Reboot to Recovery
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done
Nope
You Don't lose it

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk