MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone succesfully installed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5S_V10.1.1.0.NAGCNFI_v10-7.0.zip for MI5S?
In my case it is stuck on TWRP at 99%. I'm on latest TWRP but it won't install till 100%.....why is that??
I did all the wipes before, i copyed the rom, start flashing in TWRP and it still at 99% i think (doesn't say procentaje in TWRP), from 10 minutes.
Paste the ROM zip in internal storage. Try again
Do wipe dalvik, system, data, cache. Try again

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 3 através do Tapatalk

I can't update, from this version

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-31-02-18-31-466_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-31-02-18-31-466_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    86.9 KB · Views: 638
45046218_1745793465529730_2026385692174581760_n.jpg

why my friend gets update for HM5a riva of stable release? lol whats the meaning of this?
NOTE: but the security patch is july tho.

Did anyone succesfully installed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5S_V10.1.1.0.NAGCNFI_v10-7.0.zip for MI5S?
In my case it is stuck on TWRP at 99%. I'm on latest TWRP but it won't install till 100%.....why is that??
I did all the wipes before, i copyed the rom, start flashing in TWRP and it still at 99% i think (doesn't say procentaje in TWRP), from 10 minutes.
I don't know...it doesn't give any error at all! Nothing with red characters.... Still stuck on 99% in TWRP!

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 537
Hello everyone, I've done the micloud backup and then I went from global Dev to stable, the problem is that when I'm trying to restore my phone it just don't show the backup on the list...

If you are on xiaomi.eu 10.0.5.0, just dirty flash 10.0.8.0, after that clean cache and dalvik, reboot.

I update my mi8 this way since the first MiUi 10 stable, no problems so far.

Regards!

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

how do you do it exactly (dirti flash)?

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

What you just did was totally wrong in any possible way! Better read the instruction properly before doing any modifications.
Is this so? "in any possible way"...REALLY?
Just easy to say, RTFM bla bla... - Better read my (previos) post properly before write general and unhelpfully answers.

This isn't my first smartphone with alternate ROM and I also know how to work with TWRP; I've been using MIUI, cyanogenmod and Lineage for a long time (ex. my old, beloved defy) - so I generally know what I'm doing.

To help others Mi8 users to prevent run into same problems, here the step by step I made it up and running:
  • Unlock your first bootloader here http://en.miui.com/unlock/
  • Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM:
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • TWRP Recovery Zip DOWNLOAD or TWRP.ME - > BOTH files doesn't work for my Mi8, I used the file from xda-developers
  • Wipe /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!) - OK, BUT additionally I had to format Data
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
  • Install our ROM
  • Reboot
  • done
motherninja said:
What you just did was totally wrong in any possible way!"
So what exacly was wrong here in any possible way?

Is this so? "in any possible way"...REALLY?
Just easy to say, RTFM bla bla... - Better read my (previos) post properly before write general and unhelpfully answers.

This isn't my first smartphone with alternate ROM and I also know how to work with TWRP; I've been using MIUI, cyanogenmod and Lineage for a long time (ex. my old, beloved defy) - so I generally know what I'm doing.

To help others Mi8 users to prevent run into same problems, here the step by step I made it up and running:
  • Unlock your first bootloader here http://en.miui.com/unlock/
  • Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM:
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • TWRP Recovery Zip DOWNLOAD or TWRP.ME - > BOTH files doesn't work for my Mi8, I used the file from xda-developers
  • Wipe /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!) - OK, BUT additionally I had to format Data
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
  • Install our ROM
  • Reboot
  • done
So what exacly was wrong here in any possible way?

I can't update from OTA or Updater app? I have the Mi 8 with EU Rom

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you want to update? Your EU ROM?
My post you replied describes just my FIRST install of the EU ROM to my Mi8 (coming from Global Stock ROM).

Exactly I want to update the EU Rom without TWRP

Last edited by a moderator:
Do i need to flash gapps for this ROM ? Because when I flashed this ROM its not booting into the OS but the flashing was successful.

I installed this one on my mi 5s with success ,but I didn't understand why is still in Android 7 ?

Hello. I seen people posting links to 10.0.4.0 for mix 2s on other sites but i cant find them here...so are those roms fake i seen?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-31-23-24-41-131_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-31-23-24-41-131_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    123.9 KB · Views: 562
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.