MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using it and I think my battery life is worse than on global stable 9.5.19..

And I've got question, is there any possibility to bring back a notification and message ringtone settings back? Now I can set only notification tone which covers sms sound too, and that's kinda uncool :confused: I'm on MIUI 10 Stable, with polish language set, Redmi Note 5 Pro.
I'd like to know that too. I want also separate sms and notifications ring tones.

Last edited:
The latest update for the Mi8 (10.0.8.0) changed the network label from 4G to LTE, is there a way to change this back without root? I dislike the LTE label dispite it being the correct terminology.

The latest update for the Mi8 (10.0.8.0) changed the network label from 4G to LTE, is there a way to change this back without root? I dislike the LTE label dispite it being the correct terminology.

Unfortunately, there is no way to change it without root access since you need to edit the build.prop and change the country code to something like ID and you will get 4G icon instead of LTE. I did this with my Mi 8.

Can anyone help me with MiCloud backup? I took the backup in dev ROM and then I went to stable and here when I try to restore my phone the backup is not showing on the list...

FM radio not working please.
Screenshot_2018-11-02-20-37-54-910_com.miui.fm.png
Screenshot_2018-11-02-20-37-54-910_com.miui.fm.png

I just flashed the stable on my Mi5s over the 8.8.3 developer. Only wiped cache and dalvik. so far so good.
Quite happy the face unlock is back.
Lovely job guys, my compliments.

Please released MIUI v10.1 for Redmi 4 Prime (markw). I hear some news in this link: "en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4406161&extra=page%3D1&mobile=2"

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8Explorer_V10.0.9.0.OEHCNFH_v10-8.1.zip

Is this file Android 9? It ends with 8.1 so I guess it's still Android 8.1. But the image says for Mi 8 Explorer (ursa) Android version is 9, and the image is posted in this thread (Stable). I wonder the image is for Weekly build because I'm using 8.10.25 on my Mi 8 EE and it's Android 9.

Geez I wish we had better naming convention...

Unlocked my MI8 global bootloader, Flashed 10.0.8.0 stable. Everything thing is working good. Thanks for the great work!!!

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8Explorer_V10.0.9.0.OEHCNFH_v10-8.1.zip

Is this file Android 9? It ends with 8.1 so I guess it's still Android 8.1. But the image says for Mi 8 Explorer (ursa) Android version is 9, and the image is posted in this thread (Stable). I wonder the image is for Weekly build because I'm using 8.10.25 on my Mi 8 EE and it's Android 9.

Geez I wish we had better naming convention...
There is nothing wrong with the naming conventions, Stable is still on Android 8. Dev is on Android 9. Simple :)

Reactions: Daenjel and 77bba
Hi there!
Can i safely upgrade my firmware from 8.8.30 beta to 10.1.1.0 just with recovery wiping Dalvik/ART cache and System?

Hi.
I have a Mi Max 2 Global and I'm on 9.6.3.0 with Android 7.1.1. I'd love to try this new rom. Do I really need to wipe all data? May I install the new rom using flashify? I'm sorry but I'm a newbie.
Thanks all.

I have a problem, did not think that it is a bug, also because it does not appear to me show other> log. I have a Xiaomi 8 phone in this version and the other version I have a notch that is slightly below the original image, practically I cut a rectangular piece, when I swipe above to activate the search
Screenshot_2018-11-03-11-27-58-378_com.android.quicksearchbox.png

one of you deleted the video I posted, because the video is not available? now linko again, and it should work

Hi there!
Can i safely upgrade my firmware from 8.8.30 beta to 10.1.1.0 just with recovery wiping Dalvik/ART cache and System?
You can try. Might not work. Definitely DO NOT wipe system. Never wipe system partition! You can back up and restore data locally via the built in system backup app or use Titanium Backup Pro* Root. I do not understand why so many ppl here are reluctant to wipe data? Call log, contacts, settings, sms can be easily restored from a local miui backup and apps with apps data can be restored via Titanium backup.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.