MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, sorry for the question but, does anyone know if Pokémon Go works correctly on Redmi 5 Plus with Xiaomi.eu? Do you know if it gives compatibility problems or with the modified ROM?
I run it on my Mi8 (10.0.8.0 stable without root, only unlocked bootloader). No problem, I can even use AR+. I believe you wouldn't have any problem on your Redmi 5 Plus.

hello friends, do you have to install for mi8? I'm using 10.0.6.0 stabble. Do the new version also have errors.? Does the bluetooth and gps problem continue.?
I'm on 10.0.8.0 stable and the only issue I'm having regarding bluetooth is when I'm trying to use my headphones and a bluetooth controller (ipega 9087) at same time. The controller keeps loosing connection, but if I disconnect my headphones, it works flawlessly. I believe this is on more on Xiaomi development team than Miui.eu team. GPS seems to be working fine outdoors (playing PokemonGO indoors I have some issues, but I also have that when using my OnePlus 3).

Thanks for the rom for MI 8 - using 10.0.8.0 now without any bugs.

BTW, there is new stable for MI 8 out - 10.0.9.0, released today.

Reactions: Corylo
I'm on 10.0.8.0 stable and the only issue I'm having regarding bluetooth is when I'm trying to use my headphones and a bluetooth controller (ipega 9087) at same time. The controller keeps loosing connection, but if I disconnect my headphones, it works flawlessly. I believe this is on more on Xiaomi development team than Miui.eu team. GPS seems to be working fine outdoors (playing PokemonGO indoors I have some issues, but I also have that when using my OnePlus 3).
I have same problem with a different Ipega, can't use both. Maybe it's two different Bluetooth protocols and are not compatible between?

I have same problem with a different Ipega, can't use both. Maybe it's two different Bluetooth protocols and are not compatible between?
Can't really tell.
It works great with Android Wear (Moto 360), Meizu EP51 and PokemonGO Plus, all connected at same time. No connection issues (that I've noticed). I believe it must be something with the ipega protocol. Or maybe it's not connecting properly with that kind of device (joystick/keyboard).

Which version is more fluid, stable or beta ? and how about battery life?

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

I tried it on mi max 3, got error 7 and now am stuck on boot loop don't know what to do.
Try to do: boot to TWRP and format data, then reboot into TWRP again, and install your zip at least

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk

And for the MIPAD 4? he is on the list, but no download link.

1541532637664.png

Try to do: boot to TWRP and format data, then reboot into TWRP again, and install your zip at least

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk
Thanks for the reply, I tried but got the same message for the version 8.7.26:

Code:
E1001: Failed to update system image.

Update process ended with ERROR: 7

Error installing zip file '/sdcard/xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMAX3_8.7.26_V10-1.zip'

Updating partition details...

...done

Is there a place we can see changelog for stable roms or doesnt xiaomi give one? Cant seem to find it..

On my poco global stable i'm not receiving notification icons for apps in notification panel even tho the option is checked on in the settings. Anyone else?

GPS doesn't work properly on my Mi Note 3, on 10.0.5.0.

Enviado do meu Mi Note 3 através do Tapatalk

Mi Max 2: 2-3 times a day writes about the failure in various applications, helps restart. To be honest, I'm tired. (10.1.1.0)

Just flashed the latest update for Mi 8, everything stays the same, nothing's changed. I guess the changes are under the hood.

I found out that the MIUI Browser is resurrected again despite it is already frozen by Titanium Backup before, so I guess the version is brand new.

Why the update is only 320 Mb via updater and in the download link from 1 page is 1,54 Gb?
Because it's the Chaina OTA, but you have to wait for xiaomi.eu OTA or download the Full size .zip. Anyway, the change log is the same for Chaina and Xiaomi.eu.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.