MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need urgent help as I need my phone ASAP...
I tRied install twrp recovery from first post but phone bootloops. Then I tried the second twrp found online (3.2.2-0711) but it doesnt boot in recovery, It shows only logo and thats all. Now even if I try to reboot to system it goes on that logo from recovery. I came from last china stable and I wanted to install latest eu stable rom. Please advice

Will there be a stable Xiaomi.eu Miui 10 rom for mi3/mi4 cancro? Or the .eu support for this phone is ended?

Ok for me..

So try wipe browser app data..
648a31deb6eed94107e7deb328cc8833.jpg
Thank you that works !!

hi guy, i have buyed note5pro yesterday (global version).. is updated to miui10
now i can install this rom or i can have brick for rollback protection ?

I need some answer/s, too. Currently on V10.0.4.0.OEIMIFH Global Stable.

I need urgent help as I need my phone ASAP...
I tRied install twrp recovery from first post but phone bootloops. Then I tried the second twrp found online (3.2.2-0711) but it doesnt boot in recovery, It shows only logo and thats all. Now even if I try to reboot to system it goes on that logo from recovery. I came from last china stable and I wanted to install latest eu stable rom. Please advice

Hi,
I assume you have Mi8. There is a new TWRP version. Follow this link:
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/download-twrp-for-mi8-dipper.46551/

sorry i wrong.. i see now.. miui9.. i can root and install this version with no problem, right ???

Almost 11 hours SOT... amazing!!!
Thanks xiaomi.eu Team

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-25-00-13-40-455_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-25-00-13-40-455_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    64.6 KB · Views: 553
I'm on V10.0.9.0.OEACNFH_v10-8.1.zip with Mi8, too. It seems good working as of now, but I can't see the estimated rest of time for charge completion on the lock screen. On the stock China MIUI 9.5, it shows "Charge will complete in XX hours" on its lock screen.

Daer all,
can i install this Stable Release on my Redmi 5 Plus if i have actual China global Version 8.11.22 installed?
What are the necessary steps to do to don't risk a brick.
Thanks for your help.

Yesterday I've updated my redmi 6 pro to the latest release 10.0.5.0.. And now I have the problem that android.process.media and. android.process.acore are instantly crashing. Can I flash an older version? 10.0.4.0 or 10.0.3.0 or is it impossible because of the anti rollback protection? Any or her having that issue?

Yesterday I've updated my redmi 6 pro to the latest release 10.0.5.0.. And now I have the problem that android.process.media and. android.process.acore are instantly crashing. Can I flash an older version? 10.0.4.0 or 10.0.3.0 or is it impossible because of the anti rollback protection? Any or her having that issue?
Do a dalvik and cache wipe

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 3 através do Tapatalk

Daer all,
can i install this Stable Release on my Redmi 5 Plus if i have actual China global Version 8.11.22 installed?
What are the necessary steps to do to don't risk a brick.
Thanks for your help.

I'm not sur, but sure others can advise you better than me... I always do updates from stable to stable, I have the same phone as you, and I think that this phone as no arb feature, soo, search a bit but I think that you can install with all the wipes and all will be fine... I have done the installation of the version 10.1 over the 9.5 stable with only cache and dalvik wipes, but I was on stable version already... You are on a beta version... Soo

Status
Not open for further replies.