MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and congrats for your excellent rom.
Could you please tell me if the problem regarding the notifications in lockscreen has been fixed (e.g. youtube notification)?
Thanks in advance.

Hi all.

Have a wyerd bug, and apparently appends suddenly on a xiaomi phone...

This appends since yesterday, trying to charge my phone, and it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting from charge... Have tryed various chargers, cleaning the USB port, and keeps donning the same thing...

Have seen on internet that I must let the phone discharge completely and put thin on charge at that moment... Someone with the same bug? Someone can tell me this is a bug or a material problem? Can be thus a bug resolved with a cache and wype clean?

Thanks.

Someone??? Just to know if I must take the phone to repair.

guys i not understand... i have buyed note5 with original miui global 9.6.. i unlocked boot..
i want install miui for first time..
now i have ANTI = 4 on my phone..
how i can verifiy value of VERIFY in this rom xiaomi.eu for not brick?

i have official rom 10..0.4.0 redmi note 5 anti 4

xiaomi eu remove arb

so can i flash 10.0.2.0 ? or do i need to do something else ?

Hello,

i'm new here, sorry for the dumb question.

Many serious website mention that miui eu rom don't have ARB, but in the first post, the table clearly say that there is antirolback protection for my device (mi 8 : dipper).
So i guess i can't flash these rom without getting arb ?

What is this for so ?
arb.jpg

Hello,

To update, can it be done with the TWRP 3.2.1 treble? or it has to be use a non treble version?
Thanks

Is's a Bug, or it's a Feature?

prerequisite:
TF Card Slot 1
Prepared Fingerprint / Face Unlock
SIM slot 2
When the device is restarted, the unlock code is demanded from me (pattern etc), not the SIM PIN.

If I enter the pattern first, the phone relaxes, but the SIM PIN is not required.

Thus, I am not connected to the mobile network, and can not dial me.

Only Helps to not enter the pattern at the beginning, to switch off the display by means of Power Knock, and to switch the display back on via the Power Button. Then the SIM PIN is also queried, and then the blocking pattern.

Should not the SIM PIN always be requested first?

Phone has already received a factory reset and xiaomi.eu has been re-flashed with a DATA WIPE.

Pocofone F1-> MIUI 10.0 / 10.1 STABLE RELEASE

Hello, Do I need to use lazyflasher on this to boot and Will it change my recovery as the original MIUI?

good I see that many report the problems of how the notifications are shown however the version of miui 10 of EU also has problems in the sounds of the notifications does not let you select different tones for the messages and the notifications are all the same in truth a Really bad because you do not know when it's a notification that came to you or if it's a text message. I have the redmi note 6 pro, unlock with unofficial TWRP

Attachments

• error notificación.jpg
    error notificación.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 490
My Redmi Note 6 Pro camera is not working after flashing this rom (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote6Pro_V10.0.4.0.OEKMIFH_v10-8.1.zip ) .
It just displays black screen.
I did flash back to Global version but my camera is still black. Is there any fix?
I really like taking the picture. It's sound sad to me. T^T

(Sorry my English is super bad.)

Attachments

• 752.jpg
    752.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 401
  • 753.jpg
    753.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 428
My Redmi Note 6 Pro camera is not working after flashing this rom (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote6Pro_V10.0.4.0.OEKMIFH_v10-8.1.zip ) .
It just displays black screen.
I did flash back to Global version but my camera is still black. Is there any fix?
I really like taking the picture. It's sound sad to me. T^T

(Sorry my English is super bad.)

Hi, the error that you report seems to be that of Unofficial TWRP if it is so unpaired by TWRP, and verifies. The information I'm giving you I read in the XDA forum

Hi, the error that you report seems to be that of Unofficial TWRP if it is so unpaired by TWRP, and verifies. The information I'm giving you I read in the XDA forum

Yes, I used the one from XDA. So sad.
I will contact the seller. T^T

I wanted to make a clean installation of the latest xiaomi.eu stable on my Mi8. Unlocked bootloader.

First I flashed dipper_global_images_V10.0.2.0.OEAMIFH_20180912.0000.00_8.1_global over Miflash.

After flash and reboot I have restarted my phone to fastboot and installed latest TWRP 3.2.3-1110 by wzsx150

Wipe Data & Install xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V10.0.11.0.OEACNFH_v10-8.1

and my phone is for over 20 minutes loading.. any idea what was wrong?

I wanted to make a clean installation of the latest xiaomi.eu stable on my Mi8. Unlocked bootloader.

First I flashed dipper_global_images_V10.0.2.0.OEAMIFH_20180912.0000.00_8.1_global over Miflash.

After flash and reboot I have restarted my phone to fastboot and installed latest TWRP 3.2.3-1110 by wzsx150

Wipe Data & Install xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V10.0.11.0.OEACNFH_v10-8.1

and my phone is for over 20 minutes loading.. any idea what was wrong?
Have you wiped Data Partition?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.