MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, need to format DATA partion? i mean lost all my photos of internal?
and where i can get last TWRP? and is true the last one rom is not working? thx!
Wow! I thought, that only on Russian forums people wont read last 1-2 pages =)
If you mean Mi8 with Android 9 - not working well for many people. Wait for fix or next stable version.

Wow! I thought, that only on Russian forums people wont read last 1-2 pages =)
If you mean Mi8 with Android 9 - not working well for many people. Wait for fix or next stable version.

i a simply reply, i read about last posts about new release, only need to reply if you can help, not for send s...
thx

I have a Mi Pad 4 and played with MIUI 10.1 China Stable for a few days before installing the xiaomi.eu 10.1 stable.

Yeah, that's the real stuff. Certified Playstore. Less Mi more Google connectivity and the default theme is way better.

Running the rom almost one week and no issues of any kind, very smooth and fast. If I have to say something it's that Google thinks my device is a Mi Mix 2s. The official china rom recognized my device as a Mi Pad 4.

Much love to the Heroes the Xiaomi.eu developers!

Hi everybody! I've just installed a stable 10.0.12.0 on my Mi8 EE with all wipes and it worked nice a fast! But when I tried to install a Magisk (stable 16 and 17.1) my phone got looped on reboot. Got any solutions?

I think this situation is not acceptable. I understand that all of this is being done free of charge or smth like this BUT this is claimed/supposed to be stable rom!!! Well it's far from stable if you cant even boot the device and it's showing black screen and it's also far from stable if smth like this happens and there is no one who will fix it in reasonable time so people can use their devices.

Reactions: enito
I update to the new pie miui 10 stable and I have black screen what can I do I have mi8 ? help me please the phone died

@ingbrzy

there is possible to downgrade the verison ? I have data that I don't want to lose please help me

Last edited:
I update to the new pie miui 10 stable and I have black screen what can I do I have mi8 ? help me please the phone died

@ingbrzy

there is possible to downgrade the verison ? I have data that I don't want to lose please help me
Just wipe data than flash and it will work

sure if do wipe data , works? wanna test today with all wipe include internal storage.
thx
I tried to downgrade to android oreo without wip and this is worste the phone gots allot forse close and reboot after 30 sec

and now I install again the pie

I'm lucky that I didn't flash the latest Mi 8 stable right away after it is available for download. I guess the dev team didn't do any test before they release any ROM here. That's why something like this happens. But who we are to complain, in the end, it's all free stuff.

I'm lucky that I didn't flash the latest Mi 8 stable right away after it is available for download. I guess the dev team didn't do any test before they release any ROM here. That's why something like this happens. But who we are to complain, in the end, it's all free stuff.
ya you are lucky my phone is dead right now good for you. I have allot data and apps that I can't delete it

That's your fault, always backup your data before doing any ROM flashing, you never know what will gonna happen after that!

you half right because this is only updated with every phone that can update don't need to do a backup if I will change from stable to dev this is right but this is not any change just regular update.

did anyone now if I do backup form twrp and restore it after I do wipe data this is restore my apps and all work fine or this is not ? I trying to search a solution for my problem.

In twrp First i formated data, wipe cache e dalvik than flashed miui 10.1.2.0 stable and works everything great

Everything ok
Screenshot_2018-12-06-15-34-26-022_pl.zdunex25.updater.png

Status
Not open for further replies.