MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the latest firmware version on Xiaomi Mi8. Added a lot of settings. Notification icons work. Power consumption is normal and even lower than 8 Android. Thanks for good job.

I think this is not exclusively a Xiaomi.EU ROM issue
but I would like to share what is happening to me:

Phone, ROM and others:
Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon (but I think this is related to much more phones)
running on Xiaomi.EU Stabe V10.1.1.0
with Magisk 17.3 but it does this with 18.0 too (updated today)
(same has happened on at least 2..3 other Xiaomi.EU ROMs as well - and on Global stable & Global dev as well).

Issue description:
com.miui.securitycenter.remote keeps the CPU at 2GHz even though the CPU load is not too much (5..10%) and not letting the phone go sleeping at all. This is happening every time right after opening the Security app and starting a scan. Even if I stop it or leave it to finish it does this.. no matter what I do. It worked for like 2 whole days correctly but today morning I cought it again, running at 2GHz and not letting the phone sleeping.. plus the obvious: battery drain. Ah, and there's another one. com.xiaomi.joyose - that's in foreground alllll the time.

Workaround:
I wiped the data of the Security app - but have no idea why it is coming back all the time.

I posted this already in this site some months ago under a different ROM version [here - 8.8.9].

I have no idea what is causing this. Even without any Magisk mod it is doing this. No kernel tweaks or anything special.

Last edited:

Attachments

• Adsız.jpg
    Adsız.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 460
I AM IN THE MIUI VERSION 10.1.2 WITH AN M8 AND CONSUME A LOT OF BATTERY STANDBY, BUT IF YOU DISABLE THE AUTOMATIC ACCOUNTING SYNCHRONIZATION, IT CORRECTS WHEN YOU DISABLE IT, IT MUST BE A ERROR OF THE SYSTEM I HOPE YOU CAN SOLVE IT.

Some problems with Russian (Global) that included in our MIUIv10 (Mi4c).
I haven't russian letters at the numbers' buttons. Some of apps don't include Russian too.
Thanks people for helping. I've resolved my problem.
This way:
Some problems with Russian (Global) that included in our MIUIv10 (Mi4c).
I haven't russian letters at the numbers' buttons. Some of apps don't include Russian too.
Thanks people for helping.
I've resolved my problem. This way: Call setting->Advanced setting->T9 search input->Pinyin

Tried to install 10.0.3.0 on my MI6X 10.0.2.0 and got a black screen after reboot. If I hold power button - the power interface appeares "Airplane mode"? "Reboot", "Power off" but no system interface at all (home screen etc.). Had to wipe "data" and system has started properly. Why so? I was not ready to this... Always wiping cache/dalvik was enough =( So now I need to set everything again.
Dont use full display gesture, if you use full display gesture do not reboot your phone

Sent from my MI 6X using Tapatalk

Reactions: angeloalogeno
Just wipe data than flash and it will work

No, Wipe Data doesn't help with this problem, I tried did it and after first boot in MIUI I pushed the power button, pushed Reboot and MIUI loaded in BLACK SCREEN. Now I did it rollback my TWRP backup (I did it backup in TWRP before inastall 10.1.2.)

you half right because this is only updated with every phone that can update don't need to do a backup if I will change from stable to dev this is right but this is not any change just regular update.

I did backup in TWRP, and I'm so happy that I did it before install this Stable 10.1.2. My MI8 is ok with OREO 8.1 again and with all my data, apps and settings:emoji_ok_hand::emoji_relieved:

I have a Mi8 Chinese version and installed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V10.1.2.0.PEACNFI_v10-9.zip
The thing is, after installation and the phone back to system, until here evrything is good,
but if I turn off or restart the phone, it is complete black und does not show a thing. Only when I long press start button, I can choose to turn off or restart the phone again.
Anyone has the same problem?

I have a Mi8 Chinese version and installed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V10.1.2.0.PEACNFI_v10-9.zip
The thing is, after installation and the phone back to system, until here evrything is good,
but if I turn off or restart the phone, it is complete black und does not show a thing. Only when I long press start button, I can choose to turn off or restart the phone again.
Anyone has the same problem?

read topic carefully! Everybody has the same problem if they are using 'Fullscreen Gestures'. If U disable 'Fullscreen Gestures' and will be using only 'Button Gestures' U don't have Black Screen after phone reboot or wait the moment when devs fix this bug and reupload the rom.

@ingbrzy can you fix this black screen problem because of fullscreen gestures in this last update for MI 8 and reupload the update?

Also pls tell me and the others many many users (who are reading this forum) of MI 8 with stable 10.0.11.0 Oreo 8.1, if we have to delete data or format data also in TWRP in order to install this last update? Or wipe cache/dalvik it is enough?
Thank you!

Last edited:
read topic carefully! Everybody has the same problem if they are using 'Fullscreen Gestures'. If U disable 'Fullscreen Gestures' and will be using only 'Button Gestures' U don't have Black Screen after phone reboot or wait the moment when devs fix this bug and reupload the rom.
Thanks for the answer-
I haven't read through all the replies in this post, so I didn't find the problem.
I will wait for the next release

Reactions: Kolobok737
i have the same issue after a install the new stable version foir mi8 with android pie . Its safe to flash the previous stable version 10.0.11 due the rollback protection?

i have the same issue after a install the new stable version foir mi8 with android pie . Its safe to flash the previous stable version 10.0.11 due the rollback protection?

It's safe, but you could also re-flash 10.1.2 and disable fullscreen mode upon install and then we'll wait for the next update together. :-b

Is there any way to get the notifications to persist in the lock screen?
Every time I unlock the phone notifications and the icons in the status bar disappear from the lock screen, even if i don read them.

Reactions: Beardman
It's safe, but you could also re-flash 10.1.2 and disable fullscreen mode upon install and then we'll wait for the next update together. :-b
Now i am on 10.0.11.0. If i want to install 10.1.2.0 i have to wipe data also? or format data? or it is enough to wipe just cache and dalvik?

Now i am on 10.0.11.0. If i want to install 10.1.2.0 i have to wipe data also? or format data? or it is enough to wipe just cache and dalvik?

Create a backup from inside TWRP first, then try a dirty update. If it doesn't work, wipe data and flash again.
Just remember NOT to turn on the full screen mode afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.