MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does someone knows, if there will be a fix for the full screen mode soon? Don't want to stay with buttons longer than I have to...
/Mi 8 EE on 10.0.12

Battery on Mi 8 is horrible.
Screenshot_2018-12-10-20-42-50-929_com.miui.securitycenter.jpeg

Enviado de meu MI 8 usando o Tapatalk

Same problem on mi 8 with black screen (fullscreen mode)

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

you're in a gsm black spot dude. it's normal.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
I think it is not normal, last oreo havent this issue. I have same battery drain.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-11-08-45-50-276_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-11-08-45-50-276_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    129.1 KB · Views: 363
Why it eliminates the coneccion 4G and only is available LTE ?

It's the same thing. However, you need to edit the build.prop file and change the ro.miui.region=YOUR COUNTRY CODE. You need to edit it manually as MIUI EU didn't give any easy way to change it accordingly.

It's the same thing. However, you need to edit the build.prop file and change the ro.miui.region=YOUR COUNTRY CODE. You need to edit it manually as MIUI EU didn't give any easy way to change it accordingly.
its hard for you to change it in notifications settings?

Reactions: gogosoft

May I ask how to change the region code in "Notification & status bar" in Settings menu?
I cheked on my Redmi Note 4X (Mido) running Xiaomi.EU V10.1.1.0
but none of the options there shows the possibility to change the region.

Full screen gestures issue resolved and all affected Stable ROMs (those released since 1.12) will be reuploaded soon.

May I ask how to change the region code in "Notification & status bar" in Settings menu?
I cheked on my Redmi Note 4X (Mido) running Xiaomi.EU V10.1.1.0
but none of the options there shows the possibility to change the region.
You can't change region, and you don't need to. It's a MIUI-exclusive setting and it's used in our ROMs to keep features working for everybody.
However, in ROMs released since 29.11 you have the "Show LTE for 4G" switch in "Notifications & status bar" settings.
Your ROM is just outdated, like most Stables tend to be, so you'll have the feature in next Stable release (or, you can migrate to the latest Weekly release)

You can't change region, and you don't need to.
[..omitted..]

Oh, I totally misunderstood the statement then, sorry.
(I thought that the region is what can be set there,
not the LTE / 4G icon - I do know what LTE or 4G means, no need to set it otherwise : D )

Oh, I totally misunderstood the statement then, sorry.
(I thought that the region is what can be set there,
not the LTE / 4G icon - I do know what LTE or 4G means, no need to set it otherwise : D )
Then why would you need to change the region?

I know that we can change it in settings. However, do you think it would be create any issue for any application that requesting some device's localization parameters if the country code didn't match, such as local content for Google Play Store, Maps, etc?

I know that we can change it in settings. However, do you think it would be create any issue for any application that requesting some device's localization parameters if the country code didn't match, such as local content for Google Play Store, Maps, etc?

Far as I know the region we are talking about (ro.miui.cust_variant & ro.miui.region) is a MIUI specific region setting - not Google specific.

Reactions: motherninja
Hello, in Mi Pad 4 WITHOUT GPS, with MIUI 10 it is no longer possible to use the GPS based on the wifi.
With MIUI 9 and Other custom roms it works.

Can you do somethings?
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.