MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, this is my first post there, I've just bought a Xiaomi Mi8 SE (I love the Snapdragon 710) from an E-BAI UK store. In the auction they said that phone came with the MIUI10, but when it arrived to me I saw that they put the MIUI9 (9.5 global).
So problems with notify bar, etc etc.
But the bad thing happened is that i CAN'T login with Google, always the server problems, every time.
I tried a factory reset, and now when I power on the phone I cannot reach home page cause the Google initial setup want me to connect to Google server to log in, like always in Europe when you buy a phone.
Anyway, every time it load and after about a minute, phone says that it can't connect to Google server.
So I decided for the first time to try install a Global MIUI10 for my Mi 8 SE.
I saw the list of the device and lucky it is supported.
So, after downloading TWRP what ROM I have to download? MIUI 10 or MIUI10.1?
I really hope I can figure it out, or I have to return phone to have a refund, in 7 days.
I hope someone can help me, I am sure there are some other that have found this problem in ours beautiful Mi 8 SE.

Thanks a lot!

mi 8 miui 10.1.2.0 I get that the wifi is abnormal
f4845afaffa4c4e76e2282a57d005024.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

Hi. Any bugs on Redmi Note 4X (Global)? (Directed to users of this device). Thanks!

I'm using it for a week and battery seems great.
The last charge lasted 3d17h with 6h15m sot. I haven't found any bugs, but...
There are some thing that I realy don't like. With auto brightness on it takes a long time to adjust screen brightness according to ambient light (MIUI 9 was quicker). If you have notifications in the lock screen, as soon as you unlock the phone, they disappear from the lock screen even if you don't read them.
And lastly the fingerprint scanner is very slow, compared to MIUI9.

I'm using it for a week and battery seems great.
The last charge lasted 3d17h with 6h15m sot. I haven't found any bugs, but...
There are some thing that I realy don't like. With auto brightness on it takes a long time to adjust screen brightness according to ambient light (MIUI 9 was quicker). If you have notifications in the lock screen, as soon as you unlock the phone, they disappear from the lock screen even if you don't read them.
And lastly the fingerprint scanner is very slow, compared to MIUI9.

Hi, for fingerprint delete all and redo again, it will be faster.

Hello and thanks for the great job ! I see that on the web is out new stable china rom for xiaomi mi note 3 V10.2.3.0

It's possible have new stable rom for mi note 3 from xiaomi.eu team ? THANKS !!! I LOVE YOU !!!

So, after downloading TWRP what ROM I have to download? MIUI 10 or MIUI10.1?
I really hope I can figure it out, or I have to return phone to have a refund, in 7 days.
I hope someone can help me, I am sure there are some other that have found this problem in ours beautiful Mi 8 SE.

Hello. There is no global rom for mi 8 se, you have to install the xiaomi.eu rom. If you prefer the stable version, there is only one compatible with this phone : it's MI UI 10.0.1.0

I don't known when the next stable version with android pie will be available, but I hope it will be in a short of time :)

Last edited:
hi guys, I wanted to ask when you release the new stable for Mi note 3 (Jason ) , the china stabile has updated to 10.2.3.0.
I hope you will also update the stable Eu as soon as possible.
Congratulations anyway for the job!

What does that mean I have antirollback or not?
C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot devices
601bce53 fastboot
C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot getvar anti
getvar:anti FAILED (remote: GetVar Variable Not found)
finished. total time: 0.003s
C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>

Привет люди ! Подскажите пожалуйста, поставил миуи 10 на свой сяоми ми 6 х, но только китайский и английский языки и ещё вьетнамский и индийский. Как поставить украинский, испанский язык ?

Installed its Stable ROM in MI 8.
Everything works correctly.
I think it's the best ROM
Thank you very much Developers

Status
Not open for further replies.