MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Face Unlock not working properly.

friends of mine can unlock my phone and dont even look similar to me in any way. had no issues like that on official global miui rom

If you are coming from official MIUI wiping data is not enough, you have to FORMAT DATA to remove encryption. Also an actual TWRP with support for encrypted data will help.
My TWRp support encryption i believe (it ask for password to decrypt it).

Thank you for the info, as i asked earlier about encryption but got no answer
It should be mentionned in OP ...

Hi all,
I have installed miui eu stable 2 days ago and it's great! Today I saw that there is a new stable (10.2.3) and I want to ask how should I install it? When I go to updater it says server error. Thanks

Hi,
I have my MI5 with bootloader unlocked and twrp installed when I decided to install miui 8 stable from here.
Once there are no automatic updates for this rom, I'm thinking to update manually for this one miui 10 stable, which I think it's the last one available for this model.
Installing as you say here with twrp, will my memory be totally erased, or just the miui will be updated and everything stays as is?

Thanks for the attention

Regards

Hi,

I received my Mi8SE today. It had a chinese multi language version with pre-installed Goolge apps. I couldn't install a Google account as I wasn't able to connect to a Google Server (Internet worked though).
So I decided to go for the latest EU version posted here. Before doing that I flashed the newest Chinese ROM which did work out fine. After flashing the EU ROM the device doesn't startup the OS.

Any hints what went wrong? I did it like described on page 1 here in this thread.

Hi,

I received my Mi8SE today. It had a chinese multi language version with pre-installed Goolge apps. I couldn't install a Google account as I wasn't able to connect to a Google Server (Internet worked though).
So I decided to go for the latest EU version posted here. Before doing that I flashed the newest Chinese ROM which did work out fine. After flashing the EU ROM the device doesn't startup the OS.

Any hints what went wrong? I did it like described on page 1 here in this thread.
I hope I am wrong, but I believe it's the roll back protection

Well I'm new to this. What do you mean by roll back protection?

What I can do is go back to MIUI 9.5 by fastboot. So I guess there is no rollback protection included.

I hope I am wrong, but I believe it's the roll back protection

What I can do is go back to MIUI 9.5 by fastboot. So I guess there is no rollback protection included.

I am new too, so I might be wrong. Let's wait someone from the more experienced members should help

Hi,

Had a similar issue, didn't try it (because i had already flashed back miui global) but just try to turn it off & on again.

Eventually, someone mentionned that we need to format data to remove encryption, as it's not supported by this rom ?
Haven't confirmed this neither.

[QUOTE = "morfei1, โพสต์: 463716, สมาชิก: 204217"] อัพเดต Mi 8, 8.12.20 ไฟฉายไม่สามารถใช้ได้ในศูนย์ควบคุมหรือในบอลด่วน มันทำงานได้ในแอพกล้อง

ความนับถือ!
c13c2ba7d94e506154380d4bca535ee1.jpg

ส่งจาก MI 8 ของฉันโดยใช้ Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]ใช้ได้ปกตินะครับ

Had a similar issue, didn't try it (because i had already flashed back miui global) but just try to turn it off & on again.

Eventually, someone mentionned that we need to format data to remove encryption, as it's not supported by this rom ?
Haven't confirmed this neither.

I've good news. The format data did work. Till now I just wiped data but it had to be formatted. Thanks for that hint.

I tried install(recovery) new stable rom with 8 android on mi5s and get error 7. I flashed with full wipe of data. Tried couple of times any solutions? Or i need to flash with miflash? And i format data too.

Hi all,
I have installed miui eu stable 2 days ago and it's great! Today I saw that there is a new stable (10.2.3) and I want to ask how should I install it? When I go to updater it says server error. Thanks
Can someone please help? Should I install from recovery or updater and then choose 10.2.3 room? Thanks

No thanks..

Hello,

Could you mention in original post (for next releases at last), the procedure for encrypted device ?
I believe it's just to format data, but many here don't know and are lost, or don't even know that their phone is encrypted by default (Mi 8 exemple)

Thank you

Reactions: 77bba
I tried install(recovery) new stable rom with 8 android on mi5s and get error 7. I flashed with full wipe of data. Tried couple of times any solutions? Or i need to flash with miflash? And i format data too.
I resolved the problem myself. I didn't update TWRP almost year. All problems was coused by it..

Is it okay to flash this from global stable 9.6.3 Mi Max 2? already have twrp installed and magisk. Do i need to wipe?

Not global rom,it china stable rom but with google playstore and more,yes can im use this rom now

Hi,
thank you for the reply.
I'm sorry i'm very noob. I'm playing this game Hearthstone but it keep bouncing me to China server due to my installed China ROM.
if i installing this ROM, it seems it won't fix the issue ? Since it's still a china ROM? I need Global ROM so the game won't bounce me to China Server.

Thanxs

Status
Not open for further replies.