MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi8 EE White display after screen lock problem...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Mi6 10.2.1 china stable release
Screenshot_2018-12-25-20-30-04-257_com.android.browser.png

[QUOTE = "robertb_45, post: 463979, miembro: 188247"] En este foro sólo puedes hablar en inglés, me gustaría ayudar pero no Tengo ese dispositivo [/ QUOTE]
Hola, tengo a Wayne (mi 6x) y estoy un poco confundido con la última versión, he instalado 10.0.3.0. ¿Hay otro nuevo?

Stable ROM for 5x isn't working correctly...please look on the pictures...error of the voice recorder, one time before was total error of gboard... cancelled the installation...please check...I had a beta before...then clear via TWRP the cash, delvik, system, data, and format data via "yes"-option...but still work incorrect...

Attachments

• IMG_20181226_113654_225.jpg
    IMG_20181226_113654_225.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 351
  • IMG_20181226_113609_299.jpg
    IMG_20181226_113609_299.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_20181226_120722_282.jpg
    IMG_20181226_120722_282.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 360
  • IMG_20181226_120734_364.jpg
    IMG_20181226_120734_364.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 361
Reactions: chodorenko
hi
i am new with xiaomi
i have mi 8 lite withe firmware miui global 10.0.5.0 (ODTMIFH)can i install this stable or weeklies rom ??

Hello. I just noticed that 10.2 version of MI UI is available for MI 8 SE. But, when I'm trying to update my phone with the updater, the phone tells me I'm up to date. Do you know how I can update my phone ? Thanks

Hello. I just noticed that 10.2 version of MI UI is available for MI 8 SE. But, when I'm trying to update my phone with the updater, the phone tells me I'm up to date. Do you know how I can update my phone ? Thanks
You can update it manually through TWRP ;)

So... nobody knows what's the problem with 5x stable version? Downgrade w/o any errors isn't possible or what???

Update done, redmi 5 plus, all the lags are gone and have Oreo... Soo far, soo good... Nice work devs!

Only problem on twrp, I'm on 3.2.1... Cannot do wypes... Must update it.

Redmi Note 5 Pro, less lag but the battery still drains a little too fast. I hope the battery will have a significant improve at the next update. Thanks for the great ROM and look forward for your next update.

Ok thanks :)
This will not erase my data I hope ;)

10.2 version isn't based on android pie ? :(
This will erase your data, or to be more specific YOU must wipe and format data before install. That will result in ALL data loss including internal storage and/or emulated sd card. If you come from official miui to eu miui and don't perform a wipe and format data your phone will end up in bootloop or get stuck at miui logo and never boot. Read firs post of this tread and after wipe also perform a format from twrp. This is the only way to install eu rom over official miui. If you come from eu weekly to eu stable i recommend only a data and cache wipe. Good luck!

Redmi Note 5 Pro, less lag but the battery still drains a little too fast. I hope the battery will have a significant improve at the next update. Thanks for the great ROM and look forward for your next update.

I think the battery drain is linked to the notifications, that now appear, all on the lockscreen... Give some time, some circles and I guess this battery issue Will gone... I still have great SOT... Almost 8 hours...

I think the battery drain is linked to the notifications, that now appear, all on the lockscreen... Give some time, some circles and I guess this battery issue Will gone... I still have great SOT... Almost 8 hours...
I'm pretty sure that I have already turn off the notifications of all app, except for some apps really need it but not much ( ~2-3 apps ). Btw I'm using the NoName kernel but I don't think the kernel is the problem. I used ROS last time but it having bug with my sim card and can't access to the log-in page for public wifi so I change to this ROM. Everything work just fine :)

I'm pretty sure that I have already turn off the notifications of all app, except for some apps really need it but not much ( ~2-3 apps ). Btw I'm using the NoName kernel but I don't think the kernel is the problem. I used ROS last time but it having bug with my sim card and can't access to the log-in page for public wifi so I change to this ROM. Everything is working just fine... At least is till now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.