MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on redmi 5 plus (10.2).. very fluid and fast.. the onlt problem is tha TWRP (3.2.3) does not read the internal storage (0 mb) .. do i have to go to other recovery?
EDIT: I install Orange fox recovery and all it's OK!!

Can u please post the link for this twrp version? Have add the same issue on my Redmi 5 plus. Thanx

I join that question. I think is a problem with TWRP, actualy is for android 9.
This ROM is 8.1
You can already download it without any problem. Yesterday the issue was the ROM, today it has been uploaded again and works perfectly. I would use the latest version of the twrp, just in case. The twrp I have used is the 3.2.3 and everything was right.

Redmi 5 is the same problem...now it's exactly that what happened with 5x... voice recorder error by new stable ROM... Dear test team, u don't do your job good...sorry, but I tested your stable 10.1 and 10.2...the both have the same errors...
IMG_20181227_162248_350.jpg

hi guys
i have a mi max 3 with china weekly rom 8.11.15 beta , with unlocked bootloader
can i install the xiaomi.eu stable rom wich is - xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMAX3_V10.0.6.0.OEDCNFH_v10-8.1 -
without causing a problem ?
i dont want to have a bootloop or an bricked phone because the ARB
thanks

Stable ROM for 5x isn't working correctly...please look on the pictures...error of the voice recorder, one time before was total error of gboard... cancelled the installation...please check...I had a beta before...then clear via TWRP the cash, delvik, system, data, and format data via "yes"-option...but still work incorrect...
At the same on Mi5X Sound recorder not work :(

Reactions: GalantGTR
Seriously, my phone is broken because of this bugged version. Nobody can help me ?

You need to use XiaoMiFlash... I solved the problem in my Mi 8 SE using this...and you need to instal an original room... A chinese/english room if you have a SE like me

Good Luck

I used this video for take some ideias
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You need to use XiaoMiFlash... I solved the problem in my Mi 8 SE using this...and you need to instal an original room... A chinese/english room if you have a SE like me

Thanks. There was a problem with the command "findstr".
I removed the two first lines of the .bat files. After that I succeded to flash the phone.
Now I get stuck with MI logo ! lol But I can go back to twrp ! :)

Last edited:
On mi 8 SE, im trying to upgrade via OTA, it detects the update (1.6gb), but when i click the download button, it says "already up to date", and not downloading. What should i do?

On mi 8 SE, im trying to upgrade via OTA, it detects the update (1.6gb), but when i click the download button, it says "already up to date", and not downloading. What should i do?

Installation via TWRP:
- Download zip to internal storage
- Updater - Menu (...) - Reboot to Recovery
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done

Why is it stable, there is no mode Tilt-Shift in the camera? Add please. Or tell me how to add it yourself from the weekly firmware. rolex/

You can already download it without any problem. Yesterday the issue was the ROM, today it has been uploaded again and works perfectly. I would use the latest version of the twrp, just in case. The twrp I have used is the 3.2.3 and everything was right.
Thanks, ROM installed without problems in MI8 SE, with TWRP 3.2.3

Reactions: Javieluko
This last stable ROM doesn't perform well on my Note 5. Opening windows is kind of slow. Notifications are not accurate, sometimes I get them, sometimes I don't.
No notification sound customization for SMS.

Did you resolve the fastboot loop without losing data ?
Nope, I lost all my data when I tried to upload to the first bugged ROM.
But someone I know could upload from 10.0.1 to 10.2 without losing data by using this procedure:
Installation via TWRP:
- Download zip to internal storage
- Updater - Menu (...) - Reboot to Recovery
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done

Status
Not open for further replies.