MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys!
I'm on mi max 3 6/128gb with stable china rom 10.0.3.0 and I'm waiting for BL unlocked ready to flash, can I'll flash this latest stable rom when the BL will be unlocked?
Thanks in advance!

My Mi 8 SE has currently installed 10.0.1. TWRP 3.2.3 available. What steps do I have to follow to make an update? Could you help?
Usually, those steps:
1. download ROM
2. Copy to internal memory
3. Go to updater app
4. Reboot in recovery
5. Wipe dalvik and cache
6. Install zip (ROM
7. Reboot to system

Reactions: bluefireren
Dirty flashed the new stable rom on my mi 8se with twrp 3.2.1 and everything is fine.

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Dirty flashed the new stable rom on my mi 8se with twrp 3.2.1 and everything is fine.

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

i cannot find polish or english changelog for latest version... what is battery life on latest version?

This last stable ROM doesn't perform well on my Note 5. Opening windows is kind of slow. Notifications are not accurate, sometimes I get them, sometimes I don't.
No notification sound customization for SMS.
Got nothing to comment on the slowness or the notifications, since we haven't touched them so it's not our ROM's issue.
However, you can easily customize notification sound for any app on Android 8.0+.
For SMS it here: Settings -> Manage apps/Installed apps -> Messaging -> Notifications -> Messages -> Custom sound

Redmi 5 is the same problem...now it's exactly that what happened with 5x... voice recorder error by new stable ROM... Dear test team, u don't do your job good...sorry, but I tested your stable 10.1 and 10.2...the both have the same errors...View attachment 22536
Try the following:
1. Go to TWRP -> Advanced -> File Manager
2. Browse to data/system/package_cache
3. Click the blue "V" button on the bottom-right corner, then "Delete", then swipe.
4. Reboot.

Dear Mi 8SE users.
1. if you have a problem after update version 10.2 with with fastboot screen(update file after 28 dec 2018 have a bug). you can fix it by flash new china stable rom(official rom) with mi flash tool and install twrp again after normal boot.
2. after your install or update version 10.2 and have a bootloop problem. you can fix with this
step
-flash TWRP
-advance wipe all
-flash zip rom
-advance wipe and select dalvik+cache
-reboot system 5-10 min

Credit : Xyncro
Note : sorry, I'm not excellent in english Gramma. And it's work with mine mi 8 se phone.

Reactions: Krest
uhm so i did update mi 6x to latest stable xiaomi.eu_multi_MI6X_V10.0.3.0.ODCCNFH_v10-8.1.zip . and i got that black screen problem cause of fsg. any way to fix it without wipe data?

I know that Xiaomi.eu stopped support for mi3/mi4 but will be other stable update regarding official China stable Rom?

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi Guys

I am currently on xiaomi.eu 10.0.5.0 stable and its absolutely perfect (great battery, GPS works great, no bluetooth issues)

I want to upgrade to xiaomi.eu 10.1.2.0 stable

Can someone please tell me what the battery life is like on 10.1.2.0 on the Mi8 and is it a Pie or Oreo ROM?

Thank you guys and a massive thanks to the staff and devs at xiaomi.eu, I really appreciate all your hard work and effort :)

Hey.
Could someone please show the difference between notification style MIUI/Android? Cause if I change the notification style on my mi note 3 on stable 10.2.3.0 seems nothing is changing.

Hey.
Could someone please show the difference between notification style MIUI/Android? Cause if I change the notification style on my mi note 3 on stable 10.2.3.0 seems nothing is changing.
Left: Android
Right: MIUI

MIUIvsAndroid.png

Reactions: Illia M
On my MI 5, overall the ROM is stable & fast. As for battery life I can only confirm after a few days. The sound level being default to Ringtone is spot on.

However have two issues:
1 - After installing the MI Account needs to be activated, and the WLAN password textbox does not show the keyboard, had to disable authentication on my wireless network to be able to activate :)
2 - Can't see emojis on the SMS Messaging App, can send and the other person receives, but can't see the received emojis.

Keep up the good work.

I want to install the Stable ROM in Xiaomi Mi Mix.
Currently I have the Epic ROM 7.6.4 (Android 6.0.1) and I have the bootloader unlocked.

I want to make a totally clean installation. What Wipes do I need to do? Wipe Data, Wipw Cache / Dalvik and Wipe System? :rolleyes:

Someone with this ghost on the screen too? Top of the image I have ghost image of Instagram which was the last app that I used. Anybody knows how to fix this? Or is a hardware issue?
6285d1db288f7853754ae0f0acec8782.jpg
a27597c3775efb478dfce85e9f7974c1.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Any release date for MIUI 10.2 for the Max 3? Already released in China Stable and Global, waitimg for you, thank you for your hard work! Your rom is the best!

Can someone clarify me and tell me why I don't have the notifications on lockscreen?
I have tryed all the menus to see if it works, and I don't have it... Thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.