MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello everyone, with 10.2.3.0 stable installed on Jason I have the following bugs: problems with the auto-change of network from mobile data to Wi-Fi, e and sometimes with the mobile network (I need to swich-on and off airplane mode to have again the connection on the phone.
thank you in advance for your work and o for your help.

Have try that... The problem was on application /notification options... Solved.

Thanx
What phone and xiaomi eu version do you have installed? With xiaomi eu 10 stable or 8.12.13 I stop receiving notifications from most apps after a couple of days of usage.

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 4X através do Tapatalk

What phone and xiaomi eu version do you have installed? With xiaomi eu 10 stable or 8.12.13 I stop receiving notifications from most apps after a couple of days of usage.

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 4X através do Tapatalk

I have redmi 5 plus... 10.2.2.0 stable

The problem was on application settings, now, all is normal.

Thanx

Last stable for Redmi Note 3 KATE global edition?
No more update to Miui 10 from Xiaomi.eu?

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Any confirm date about rn5 miui 10.2.2.1 realese date? I visited forums every hour for update.. plz brimg it asap :(

MI 8, very smooth rom but cellular drains my battery out (rom was dirty flashed, is this the reason or is this a known bug?)
Screenshot_2018-12-31-11-52-33-348_com.miui.securitycenter.png

On my Mi 5 using the v10.2 ROM, from time to time I get GSM Carrier notifications with my current gsm area code. Nothing much but this should probably be silent notifications no ?

Hi.. i've installed this last stable... After i flash the ms miui version... I want to downgrade to miui 8... Can i do this? Or i go on antirollback protection??? I have the Mi5...

I installed 10.2 on my mix 2s (dirty flashed on 10.0.7.0 with wipe of cash).
Unfortunately my phone completely freezes if I make a call or someone calls me, so that I have to force reboot

Hi,

1/ How is the battery on Mi 5 ?

2/ Which version of TWRP to install on the Mi Pad 4 ?

Mi mix 2s 10.2 no phone sounds when you try to connect suspended you have to restart

Hello, installed stable Rom for Mi8Explorer but no sound notification at whatsapp.
Sorry my bad English, not native speaker. Same on Mi Mix 2s latest stable version?

No sounds in Mi Mix 2s after this stable update. I mean, it is STABLE, and a basic feature doesn't work. I did a clean install, wiped data, cache and dalvik, and for what? First of all, with a respected company you don't have to delete everything on your phone just to make an update. And second of all, Xiaomi is loosing my confidence...I had only Xiaomi phone for some years now, but I'm getting sick of this bull....
Before you release a "stable" update, they should see if the basic stuff works...like, I don't know....SOUND!
This is my last Xiaomi device. Worst quality control in software, but also in hardware. Bye bye, Xiaomi...learn to respect your customers. Bleah!

No sounds in Mi Mix 2s after this stable update. I mean, it is STABLE, and a basic feature doesn't work. I did a clean install, wiped data, cache and dalvik, and for what? First of all, with a respected company you don't have to delete everything on your phone just to make an update. And second of all, Xiaomi is loosing my confidence...I had only Xiaomi phone for some years now, but I'm getting sick of this bull....
Before you release a "stable" update, they should see if the basic stuff works...like, I don't know....SOUND!
This is my last Xiaomi device. Worst quality control in software, but also in hardware. Bye bye, Xiaomi...learn to respect your customers. Bleah!
The sound issue has nothing to do with Xiaomi. We fix OK Google on Pie China based ROMs by using an audio module that supports OK Google from Global ROM. It just happens that the newest module works perfectly on latest Weekly, but the Stable needs an older module and that's something we're working on.
It astounds me how dramatically people blame a company for their "negligence" while they use a custom ROM.
You want a stable "Stable ROM"? Use official ROMs. On custom ROMs, "Stable" means that the base is a Stable ROM, it doesn't mean that our mods will be completely compatible/stable on a much older code-base. You have no idea how much work it takes to accommodate to multiple code-bases. To us "Stable" and "Weekly" are the same thing, they get similar patching procedure.

not yet MIUIv10.2 STABLE for mi8? in androidfilehost there are only 6 roms avalaibles to download.

Fixed.. Download ROM again..

Someone with this ghost on the screen too? Top of the image I have ghost image of Instagram which was the last app that I used. Anybody knows how to fix this? Or is a hardware issue?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hi, with android 7 upgrade i had this problem too, screen ghosting appears . You see last static image of app you used. I changed screen contrast to warmer from settings and it disappeard. You can try too.

I have installed the newest stable version for Mi Mix 2S and Redmi 5 Plus, work perfectly.

But there's only one bug I encounter so far, on Miui v10.2 for Redmi 5 plus (android 8.1), see my attachment below. I'm not using any custom themes. Theme currently used is "Classic".

Screenshot_2019-01-02-15-23-01-316_com.miui.home.jpg

Would be much appreciated to share with devs.

So I could read somewhere here in the forum that the Global EU should be more stable. My girlfriend had the Mix2S a good six months with the Global Rom of MIUI in use and she was satisfied. From about the end of November (possibly after an update she said) she was often not reachable, did not hear it ring, in short the phone "had something". So I made myself smart and flashed her the last "global eu". Since then these problems with the notification tones and also the phone does work not good :(
The Mi8 Explorer Edition has nearly exactly the same problem (except the phone probs of the Mix2s). The mix2s has cost 760 €, the Mi8 just over 600. In the latter I had 4 weeks !!! wait for it to flash! It's enough for me now, I did full wipe and the whole thing. My next phone will not be Xiaomi anymore! So I can not even sell it :(
I've never heard that a "weekly" should be bugfier than a "stable" version but you do not learn.
@Accelerator which version exactly did u flash on Mix 2s?
Edit: and should I try to flash an older "oreo" stable version instead of "pie"?
We want a stable sys, better stable oreo than unstable pie ...

Last edited:
After the last update of my mi6 to 10.2.1 the phone gets very warm! The store also lasts forever. A solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.