MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.. .. i've installed this last stable... After i flash the ms miui version... I want to downgrade to miui 8... Can i do this? Or i go on antirollback protection??? I have the Mi5... Someone can help me??

The sound issue has nothing to do with Xiaomi. We fix OK Google on Pie China based ROMs by using an audio module that supports OK Google from Global ROM. It just happens that the newest module works perfectly on latest Weekly, but the Stable needs an older module and that's something we're working on.
It astounds me how dramatically people blame a company for their "negligence" while they use a custom ROM.
You want a stable "Stable ROM"? Use official ROMs. On custom ROMs, "Stable" means that the base is a Stable ROM, it doesn't mean that our mods will be completely compatible/stable on a much older code-base. You have no idea how much work it takes to accommodate to multiple code-bases. To us "Stable" and "Weekly" are the same thing, they get similar patching procedure.
I know it's not an official ROM, but trust me, it is not the first time i've had problems with Xiaomi...and I'm talking about official ROM. Also, for a phone this expensive, their admiral, I don't know if it is normal for the hardware to be so weak(fingerprint sensor died after s few weeks of use ..and I do take care of my stuff, didn't even use it before I could put a case and glass).
So what rom can I install now that works fine? The weekly one? Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi.. .. i've installed this last stable... After i flash the ms miui version... I want to downgrade to miui 8... Can i do this? Or i go on antirollback protection??? I have the Mi5... Someone can help me??
that I know mi5 does not have arb

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi all,
I've flashed the v10 12.2.3.0 on my Mi Note 3.
Everythin was good, just a little issue on finger print unlock, not all the time so fast, but ok.

I have a small issue in Bluetooth connection, in some case, it's impossible the activate again, I explain....if I switchoff and try to switch on again..... Doesn't work, don't start. I have to reboot the phone.

Some suggest?
Thx in advance

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Dirty flashed the v10.2.2 Redmi 5 Plus (Vince) ROM over the previous MIUI10 stable release. Now my internal is encrypted and I can't install anything else on it. :/ Any help? I don't want to wipe everything.

Edit: Basically, twrp can't flash any zips because the internal storage is showing 0mb.

I have installed the newest stable version for Mi Mix 2S -10.2
But Ok Google does not work. Automatically off when on :(

Dirty flashed the v10.2.2 Redmi 5 Plus (Vince) ROM over the previous MIUI10 stable release. Now my internal is encrypted and I can't install anything else on it. :/ Any help? I don't want to wipe everything.

Edit: Basically, twrp can't flash any zips because the internal storage is showing 0mb.
Install a alternative recovery, like Orange Fox

I know it's not an official ROM, but trust me, it is not the first time i've had problems with Xiaomi...and I'm talking about official ROM. Also, for a phone this expensive, their admiral, I don't know if it is normal for the hardware to be so weak(fingerprint sensor died after s few weeks of use ..and I do take care of my stuff, didn't even use it before I could put a case and glass).
So what rom can I install now that works fine? The weekly one? Thanks.
Sure, Weekly gets almost daily attention. "Stable" are always outdated.

I have installed the newest stable version for Mi Mix 2S -10.2
But Ok Google does not work. Automatically off when on :(
You can't use OK Google on the Stable ROM currently. Trying to fix OK Google will leave you without audio. You're welcome to migrate to Weekly, it gets the most of our attention.

UC Browser on MIUI 10 Android 9 not work :(
Please fix
Then ask the UC Browser developers to fix whatever sketchy business they implemented into their app, or use a different at. Either way, not our problem.

The app "Recorder" dont work con Redmi 5 (Rosy), crash at open :(.
Then make a screenshot of the crash summary. Kind of obvious.

Then make a screenshot of the crash summary. Kind of obvious.

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg

Reactions: Jaszczur
[QUOTE = "Kamil Kupiec, Beitrag: 465377, Mitglied: 198836"] Was ist neu im Changelog?
Ich denke über Update nach. [/ QUOTE]
Kann ich dir garnicht sagen, weil der Akku sofort wieder leer ist bleib bei der alten! Solange kein neues hochgeladen wird, würde ich nichts ändern!

Reactions: Kamil Kupiec

I was having the same problem... Search orange fox twrp and install, solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.