MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have anyone try HM6Pro with Gmobile network? Is it can call from Gmobile sim card?
Thanks all. I am asking before install this awesome rom. Please share your exp with Gmobile network. I tried both china and indian rom but wont work

I would like to thank everyone working at xiaomi.eu for this great ROM. I got myself a Mi 8 (Dipper) in August while on vacation in Vietnam and used the chinese ROM until last week and was satisfied with that, too (in English) but there were some minor issues. Some apps had chinese content, some letters were not included in the default system font (here in Finland I need åäö) so had to substitute the system font and change it back after reboots. Some weeks ago Google Pay landed in Finland and my bank supports it but of course it didn't work with the chinese ROM. And I had to sideload netflix.
Now after installing xiaomi.eu stable ROM all these problems are solved (mainly Google pay). Took me some hours to get it install (android newbie). There was no waiting time involved to unlock the bootloader (maybe because I had been using the phone for many months already), I did the unlock with my imac via Virtualbox and then used macOS to do the rest (via terminal). Of course I spent many hours of reading tutorials and how to do it before trying anything and was reading the forums here for some months already.

Anyway, thanks for the whole team!

I had this problem, what I did for solve it it was to install official beta China rom trough fastboot (without locking bootloader obviously) and install that TWRP and try again it worked for me

Thank you! yesterday I tried this (in my case I did a fastboot with latest china stable), and with TWRP 3.2.1 I installed latest xiaomi.eu stable (Mi 5X, Miui 10.2 and Android 8.1), and works fine!

What is the difference between Mi5 8 January and today ROM uploads? What has changed in today uploaded ROM?

not everything is translated into polish, they're mixed up - english and polish e.g. clock app or even the "collage" function in the gallery app. (Mi5)

What is the difference between Mi5 8 January and today ROM uploads? What has changed in today uploaded ROM?
Nothing big. Just fixed Screen Recorder saving videos to DCIM/ScreenRecorder instead of Movies/ScreenRecorder.

New China Stable for Redmi Note 3 Pro V10.2.1.0.MHOCNXM

Code:
http://big ota.d.miui.com/V10.2.1.0.MHOCNXM/miui_HMNote3Pro_V10.2.1.0.MHOCNXM_57ca0aa257_6.0.zip

PS: Remove space "big ota"

Last edited:
Reactions: FireMax
Thank you a lot for your great work! Just flashed the 10.1 version on my Mi8 Chinese version. However, the TWRP proposed by the site is NOT working for my unit. I had to search elsewhere to get a fonctional version. Otherwise things are looking good!

Thanks for the great work.

I'm not able to find the changelog, wanted to see what's new on the latest 10.2 stable for Mi6.

After instalation of latest Miui 10.2 on Redmi 5 Pro, colors on display is very yellowish and red. Seems like contrast and colors section in settings doesen´t work.

after update to 2.1 REDMI NOTE 4 MTK mine cpu is hot as hell when i starting playing one of game ( on 1.2 i havent got so big problem like now wtf ). i hope its possible do underclock cpu and everything to not trigger heat

Last edited:
For those who are on 10.2.... on whyred, did you notice any improvment acording to the battery? I've been with .eu many months....then i moved to PixelEperience sice the battery on miui is just awful. And now i've heard that the battery has been improved in latest releases. So, can anyone confirm that? Also, if it is not a lot of effort, can you attach some screenshots of your battery backup, with screen hours + graphic?
Thank you so much in advance

I have the Xiaomi MI8, and I have problems with overheating, on the back above all above the fingerprint sensor when playing games or see netflix comes up to 40 degrees and burns, did someone have the same problem? Do you think it will be solved if I install this rom?

now i have critical error. after installing magisk, updating to 18.0 i have bootloop. i tried instal my 17.1 v but it showing me during install error 1 in TWRP
Edit: Solved by flashing boot.img from rom zip.

Last edited:
Can u please take a look to the screenshots?

Thanks

I am not an expert and cannot tell you what you can do with this situation by your own to satisfy the apps need - but the bugreport tells us that there's a missing library called libj2v8.so (at least the system is not able to locate it in the path determined by the PATH variable). I don't know the cause, it is a shared lib AFAIK thus should be there. But still: you can safely disable the app (I think you can do it without root if you want with some tricks).

Reactions: Fifamaniac
It seems even when im not playing and just using browser overheating comes . it seems for redmi note 4 mtk this 2.1 is useless and must back to 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.