MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingbrzy

Added EU optimized network type "GSM/WCDMA/LTE" (aka: "LTE/UMTS auto (PRL)")

Do You plan to add this fix to stable ROMs?

Miui 10.2 for HM6Pro is great, very stable. Thanks a lot. But when I activate 'raise to wake' fingerprint lags. Sometimes it never reacts until I reboot. But when I deactivate 'raise to wake', it is back to normal again. Any ideas or fix for that problem?

Can we add a language in our official rom ? without flashing a xiaomi.eu rom ???
And there is a rare file to activate the stereo speaker on mix 3 but only with Magisk, and i don't want root...
Can you add this on your futur roms please (idk if it's possible)
Thanks You !!

Can we add a language in our official rom ? without flashing a xiaomi.eu rom ???
And there is a rare file to activate the stereo speaker on mix 3 but only with Magisk, and i don't want root...
Can you add this on your futur roms please (idk if it's possible)
Thanks You !!
Mix 3 doesn't have stereo speakers. Using the speaker that's intended for calls as a loudspeaker will damage it over time, thus it has no place in a proper ROM.

Reactions: Zouiguipopo
Xiaomi Will never Update Redmi 4 Prime to Android 8.1, It is possible to for Xiaomi.eu to make Android update for redmi4prime? Please, I've tested many custom rom and fake multi rom made miui made by different dev but it's not a perfect rom, so i still coming back to Xiaomi.eu even it still Android6 because it's more better and fully functional rom, please make Android update for redmi 4 prime if possible. Thanks..

Xiaomi Will never Update Redmi 4 Prime to Android 8.1, It is possible to for Xiaomi.eu to make Android update for redmi4prime? Please, I've tested many custom rom and fake multi rom made miui made by different dev but it's not a perfect rom, so i still coming back to Xiaomi.eu even it still Android6 because it's more better and fully functional rom, please make Android update for redmi 4 prime if possible. Thanks..
Xiaomi EU makes only some system and language modifications but does not create new ROM. They base on this what they get from Xiaomi.

Reactions: S.t.Shiaf
Titanium backup pro is not working

An solution ?

I also had that problem.
I installed the version MIUI v10.2 Stable + Magisk v18.0 (for Xiaomi Mi MIX) and when I installed the latest version of Titanium Backup Pro v8.2.2 it gave me a crash.

Solution:
I have installed the v8.0.0.1 of Titanium Backup Pro and it works Perfectly !!

I also had that problem.
I installed the version MIUI v10.2 Stable + Magisk v18.0 (for Xiaomi Mi MIX) and when I installed the latest version of Titanium Backup Pro v8.2.2 it gave me a crash.

Solution:
I have installed the v8.0.0.1 of Titanium Backup Pro and it works Perfectly !!
Or 8.1.0 it also works !

OK, Perfect!
A few minutes ago, I tried to install version v8.2.2 on top of 8.0.0.1, and now it works without problems the 8.2.2
Yes, I had installed on the store, uninstall and put version 8.2.2, it works too.

I Just want to know which are the lastest Xiaomi.eu ROMS available for Redmi 5A.
Thanks in advance!!

Hello I have an Mi Pad4 with Chinese ROM 10.1.1.0 stable and I have unlocked the bootloader, but when I try to install TWRP, after successful installation and no errors in fastboot, the reboot into recovery leads to a black screen. Then I turn off the tablet and I turn it on with power and volume up but see only mi without going further. If i start normally it loads miui. Also tried to boot directly from twrp image with the same result and tried 3 different twrp files but no difference. What I'm missing out?

Hello I have an Mi Pad4 with Chinese ROM 10.1.1.0 stable and I have unlocked the bootloader, but when I try to install TWRP, after successful installation and no errors in fastboot, the reboot into recovery leads to a black screen.

First, after you have installed successfully twrp with fastboot command you have to reboot twrp from fastboot.

Second, How long did you wait after the black screen appeared?
When you will see black screen just wait for 30 second/ 1 minute, then twrp will appear.

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello. Thanks for this ROM. Now I have solved some issues I have with the chinese rom in my Mix 3. Like food panda is now working. :)

Just noticed something, not sure if it is a bug in the ROM (I'm using the 10.2 stable). In the find device app, the phone is detected as Mix 2S but when you click on the info icon it shows Mix 3.

Attachments

• mi.jpg
    mi.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 458
Hello. Thanks for this ROM. Now I have solved some issues I have with the chinese rom in my Mix 3. Like food panda is now working. :)

Just noticed something, not sure if it is a bug in the ROM (I'm using the 10.2 stable). In the find device app, the phone is detected as Mix 2S but when you click on the info icon it shows Mix 3.
That's fine, the ROM has MIX 2S's fingerprint so you could pass SafetyNet.

Reactions: digeratz
[QUOTE = "damnsaif, Beitrag: 466874, Mitglied: 199826"] Warum "schlecht"?
Was sind die Probleme ..? [/ QUOTE]
The device gets really hot. Mobile network, GPS turn off because it is too hot. Battery discharges after 2 hours. Until battery is full it takes 5 hours! Disaster ... I've tried to play version 10.2.1 several times, but always the same result! I do not know what to do ... wait for a new version ...

Status
Not open for further replies.