MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double Tap to sleep, doesn't work in 10.2.2.0 (Mi 8).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-19-09-33-34-676_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-19-09-33-34-676_com.android.settings.png
    127.3 KB · Views: 484
Hi every,

How to modify the system files please ?

I can not change anything in the system files, why ?

Double Tap to sleep, doesn't work in 10.2.2.0 (Mi 8).
Your picture means "double tap lockscreen to sleep"
Double tap homescreen to sleep here

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-19-16-41-35-329_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-19-16-41-35-329_com.miui.home.png
    114.5 KB · Views: 454
I have a question for one of the devs

I have a Mi8 which is currently running lineage OS

I want to try the new stable xiaomi.eu ROM for the Mi 8

So coming from lineage OS, do I have to flash vendor & firmware 8.12.20 to my device and wipe Wipe Data,System,Cache.....before I flash the Xiaomi.eu ROM (like you do with a lot of the Mi 8 custom ROMS) or do I just wipe data, the same way you do if you are coming from Xiaomi global ROM to ziaomi.eu ROM

I hope someone can help me

Massive thanks to the devs for all your hard work :)

I have a question for one of the devs

I have a Mi8 which is currently running lineage OS

I want to try the new stable xiaomi.eu ROM for the Mi 8

So coming from lineage OS, do I have to flash vendor & firmware 8.12.20 to my device and wipe Wipe Data,System,Cache.....before I flash the Xiaomi.eu ROM (like you do with a lot of the Mi 8 custom ROMS) or do I just wipe data, the same way you do if you are coming from Xiaomi global ROM to ziaomi.eu ROM

I hope someone can help me

Massive thanks to the devs for all your hard work :)
Don't need

Try to flash new ROM for MI8. Thought all is good. Phone bootet normaly, but when it turn off or I turn it off manuall and switch it again on I get a flickering white Display. No change to come out from their only reboot helps, but when Display trun off same thing happends.
Came from last stable xiaomi.eu ROM.
Someone else the same problems?

I was broke into the prints sensing and has stopped working on the screen block or not with the pattern nor codes or password
Some solution thanks

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4X mediante Tapatalk

We will keep releasing stable ROMs for now.

Do you have any insight into if Xiaomi makes major changes between a weekly and a stable?

I always assumed that a "stable" was just some better weekly that Xiaomi chose and just basically changed the name of, without doing anything special to it.

But now I have been trying to identify from which weekly Xiaomi made the latest stable for Max1, and I can't find a match.

I have been comparing hashes for the firmware files tz.mbn, where I have a list going back to the last MIUI 9 of last April.
No weekly matches the latest stable.

Now I've started looking at NON-HLOS.bin, because of the 5GHz wifi changes and possible cell radio problems..
No recent match there either.

I want to install this on my Mi Pad4 which came with the global "Fake" rom...What's the difference between this and the rom that came with my device?
I need to unlock the bootloader in order to flash this. Is it possible to relock it after? How?
Does this version support OTA updates? I assume not?

Currently on EU Stable 9.5.2 od Note 4x (mido) and perfectly. Is it OK to just update thru updater to newest 10.2.2 or there is more preferred method? I am trying not to white everything and need to reinstall all my apps and settings. On the other hand if it is advisable to do full wipe for better performance can I use Mi Account backup and restore.

p.s. Or is it better to stay on 9.5.2 because I see a lot of reports here and on official forum that battery life is very bad on MIUI10 :)

Currently on EU Stable 9.5.2 od Note 4x (mido) and perfectly. Is it OK to just update thru updater to newest 10.2.2 or there is more preferred method? I am trying not to white everything and need to reinstall all my apps and settings. On the other hand if it is advisable to do full wipe for better performance can I use Mi Account backup and restore.

p.s. Or is it better to stay on 9.5.2 because I see a lot of reports here and on official forum that battery life is very bad on MIUI10 :)

See my figures [here] - MIUI 10 has really good battery management IMHO.

Check some MIUI 10 videos and you can decide if you like it or not. There are some drawbacks (not all themes are compatible with MIUI 10, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* and Cam2API is not working.. et cetera)

So it's up to you. MIUI 10 is not bad, not evil - it's better in a different way ( :

Update?
TWRP backup is a must.
Normal dirty flash with cache + Dalvik/ART cache wipe will work
but - as always - a clean flash is recommended.

See my figures [here] - MIUI 10 has really good battery management IMHO.

Check some MIUI 10 videos and you can decide if you like it or not. There are some drawbacks (not all themes are compatible with MIUI 10, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* and Cam2API is not working.. et cetera)

So it's up to you. MIUI 10 is not bad, not evil - it's better in a different way ( :

Update?
TWRP backup is a must.
Normal dirty flash with cache + Dalvik/ART cache wipe will work
but - as always - a clean flash is recommended.

Are you on 10.2.2 ?
I dont use themes so much sticking to default, not using *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* also.

Can you point me to read what is dirty flash, and how to clean cache+dalvik afterwards. And about clean flash you mean like in post #1, like i do first time when switch to EU from global.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Hi guys im new to this can someone help me?
I have the xiaomi.eu rom 10.2.1 and installed sphinx kernel 2.4, now i want to update to 10.2.2, do i need to change my current kernel before flashing latest rom or just flash it directly? Thanks in advance

Hi guys im new to this can someone help me?
I have the xiaomi.eu rom 10.2.1 and installed sphinx kernel 2.4, now i want to update to 10.2.2, do i need to change my current kernel before flashing latest rom or just flash it directly? Thanks in advance
Don't need. Just upgrade new rom

if you come from stable and want to update to stable not beta, it not necessary wipe all, just wipe dalvik and cache, flash miui 10.2.2.0, then wipe dalvik and cache, reboot system.

i prefer miui 10, because miui 9 looks ugly with my mi 8. i don't know if there is a difference result with mido. but if miui 9 support *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* on my mi 8, i'll stick with miui 9

Status
Not open for further replies.