MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

i just flashed my MI8SE with 10.2 but now it stucks on Starting-Screen with MI-Slogan, only the 3 points over android are blinking...
Any idea??
If no boot android, start in fastboot Mode, and boot in recovery Mode from there, and install ROM again

Hello! I had troubles with this new ROM. So, now I can't back to the older ROM because my TWRP is DEAD!
My finger print stoped to work! The automatic rotation stoped to, and my aproximity sensor doesn't work!
If you has TWRP 1227, you must flash the original ROM with MiFlash, and them flash TWRP 1102 or 1217 ( fastboot) nada install 10.2.1.0 ROM again

Hello, thanks!

Do you use China Original ROM?
What is your smartphone?
I have MI8 SE, but ok i do not use ROM china.
There are two posibilities
1. Fault ROM. Install ROM again with TWRP
2. Fault persist partición. Flash ROM china with Miflash

i flash my mi4c from miui 8 (that also from here) with this rom. the log show

unmount of /cust failed; no such volume
script succeeded: result was [0]
Updating partition details. . .
. . .done

when i reboot, i got bootloop. why? and how to fix it?
i forgot to backup. but i can access twrp.

Reactions: barbuti17
New rom on Mi 8 SE is big update because installs new android. Do i need to format data and wipe all?
As i can see TWRP 1217 works ok with this update?

New rom on Mi 8 SE is big update because installs new android. Do i need to format data and wipe all?
As i can see TWRP 1217 works ok with this update?

You should select 4 wipe

EN6.png

Also 1217 works good to update V10.2.2.0 from V10.2.1.0

Hello, would it be possible to get call ui modifications like miui pro on the next stable update and also do we (forum) have an Android app

on big updates i always wipe system. TWRP stais installed so if something goes wrong there is no problem. just c/p new rom from pc to phone

Sent from my MI 8 SE using Tapatalk

on big updates i always wipe system. TWRP stais installed so if something goes wrong there is no problem. just c/p new rom from pc to phone

Sent from my MI 8 SE using Tapatalk
A ROM installation already wipes System, so what you're doing is meaningless.

Reactions: barbuti17
i flash my mi4c from miui 8 (that also from here) with this rom. the log show

unmount of /cust failed; no such volume
script succeeded: result was [0]
Updating partition details. . .
. . .done

when i reboot, i got bootloop. why? and how to fix it?
i forgot to backup. but i can access twrp.
guys, pls help. what should i do? do i need to install china room and install this rom again or what?
and for correction, it's not bootloop. just stuck at mi logo and then shutdown. but still can access twrp.

Hi installed Miui 10.2.2 on my MI 8SE with TWRP 1102. Everything worked fine, but I now have a severe Problem with mobile data. After adding the correct APN my phone loads tiny amounts of data and apparently thinks that my data usage Limit of my data plan is exceeded. Disabling the respective Settings or Setting the data Limit to 6GB or whatever does not help. It always warns me that the Limit is exceeded and therefore my apps are blocked from the Internet on mobile data... I have no idea how to resolve this Problem... With Miui 10.2.1 no Problem at all. Would you have an advice for me?

Hello !

The update of MI 8 SE seams to be Android Pie. Do I have to wipe/format all data before updating my phone ? The xiaomi.eu version installed is 10.2.1.0 with Android 8.1

Thanks

Hello. Please help. Do not work Voice Match. MI8 phone. Firmware MIUI 10.2.2 EU. Russian

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-09-23-00-50-155_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-09-23-00-50-155_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.png
    124.6 KB · Views: 385
Status
Not open for further replies.