MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you cant boot TWRP, you must flash china ROM with MiFlash, and start again
Ok,now i installed China-Rom. after that i start TWRP 3.2.3-1217 and install 10.2.2 Same issue like befor... Stuck on Bootlogo. Now i tried to install 10.2.1 but its the same issue... any idea?

MI 8 SE received new update 10.2.2. unfortunately, the notch elimination function was removed. :mad::mad::mad::mad: Supposedly, they will be restored in the future, but still have an idea of what could be done to remove notch? Nacho Notch dont work.

Ok,now i installed China-Rom. after that i start TWRP 3.2.3-1217 and install 10.2.2 Same issue like befor... Stuck on Bootlogo. Now i tried to install 10.2.1 but its the same issue... any idea?

I flashed a custom rom the 1st time and got stuck at the boot logo, I tried flash again and again using TWRP but it still didn't work. Then I ticked the option "Format data" in the TWRP, it worked.

Using google I found many links / tutorials how to install TWRP for Redmi Note 6 Pro (including download sources).
Have no tulip device - can not check results of google search.
Did you try it with simply using google ?

How can we know from which Developer/Beta version a particular Stable version was built or includes?
Example: I have MIUI Stable 10.2.1.0 installed on a Mi 5s and I would like to know which features it already includes when comparing to a particular Beta/Developer version.
I'm asking this because looking to the MIUI version 10.2.1.0 using Device Info App, there's a field called Builder where it appears 9.1.24@xiaomi.eu (see attached screenshot) which seems to refer to recent a Developer/Beta version, so I'm wondering what does this mean.
Can someone clarify ?

Attachments

• 7412597562584426289.png
    7412597562584426289.png
    159.1 KB · Views: 417
Reactions: cobben
When you change china ROM to custom ROM , you must to do format data always.
Otherwise you can install TWRP 1102 and try again

Hi, I installed today the Mi 8 SE ROM and it asks me for a PIN I haven't put anywhere. I can't add any google account so I can't use my mobile. As USB Debugging is not enabled, I cant flash any other ROM, I need help please,
Thanks

Hi, I installed today the Mi 8 SE ROM and it asks me for a PIN I haven't put anywhere. I can't add any google account so I can't use my mobile. As USB Debugging is not enabled, I cant flash any other ROM, I need help please,
Thanks
You must search un Internet, i remeber stwich on without sim card

MI8 SE. Seeing the amount of problems that the recent update is having, I have seen in the official Chinese forum and it seems that they withdrew this update. In fact, its download is not available on the official website.

http://www.miui.com/download-346.html

Last edited:
Reactions: sangie
Hello I don't know if I am the only one but I have bluetooth issues with v10.2 Stable on my redmi 4 pro. Can't connect or no sound in my car and with headphones can't change the volume. Can you please fix this? Everything works fine on other versions but this one is it not working.

Using google I found many links / tutorials how to install TWRP for Redmi Note 6 Pro (including download sources).
Have no tulip device - can not check results of google search.
Did you try it with simply using google ?
Yes but I do not trust anyone except twrp.me or xiaomi.eu.

Just wanted to say thanks for this alternative! i brought the phone some time age and it was china version with global rom on the deck.
i faced many issues with global - and decided to take a new adventure with this version - and that was good move, everything that was not working in previous ROM is here. only one thing doesn't work Voice Match from google.

Status
Not open for further replies.