MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try latest Magisk Canary: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/topjohnwu/magisk_files/master/canary_builds/release.json
In anyway, this is a Google Pay security issue, not ROM issue.

Right ! Thanks for the answer. So I read more and it seems like a new google play services update causes the problem. Gotta wait for topjohnwu to look up for solution. If anybody wants to be up to date - here's the link on xda with discussion -> https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/discussion-google-pay-magisk-discussion-t3906703

Edit: temporary solution is to change magisk to core mode only. Works for me.

Last edited:
Hi
Im trying to flash twrp on my mi 8 se wich has global custom rom installed from new and it's not working.

When i try fastboot boot twrp.img it finishes with status okay, and then phone is stuck in dark screen and nothing happens.

When i use fastboot flash recovery twrp.img it finishes succesfully with status okay, and then after fastboot reboot recovery it comes back to normal system. when i try adb reboot recovery after that it switch to xiaomi recovery 3.0. fastboot info shoing that bootlader is unlocked
Thank You for any help!!

Last edited:
Received*
Mi 5 was officially discontinued by Xiaomi. The last China ROM was V10.2.1.0 and the last Global ROM was V10.2.2.0.
We continue updating Mi 5 by porting the Mi 5s ROM. There won't be any stable ROM for Mi 5, though, as the port is Beta by nature.
My man!

Can I upgrade to a weekly firmware without losing data?
Yes. You can use the Updater app or do it manually... But remember there's always a chance that something new requires a clean install.

I'm dirty installing the last 4 updates with no problems

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Anyone with the following problem?
Settings -> Authorisation and revoke -> try to disable any on the list -> wait 10 sec and tap yes -> error message: "Couldn't revoke authorisation"
No matter which one I try to revoke, no matter how many times I restart and wipe cache and/or Dalvik/ART cache, no matter if I'm using mobile data or WiFi..
The device is a Mido (Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon) but I strongly think this issue is not device specific (probably not ROM specific either).
I can confirm it happenes to me too... My phone is a POCO

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: crok.bic
Game speed booster and memory clean apps are not working, nothing happens when i touch the icons. (apps dont start) How can i solve de problem?

Mi 8

Hi there !
Just tried the 10.2 version for my Mi 5S Plus, and got trouble with second space.
When i'm using the second space, and lock my phone, when unlocking, get back to the first space ...

That's a problem while using this to separate, personal and professional uses.

Any ideas ?

Regards !!

I'm not sure if this was mentioned before, but I couldn't find anything on it in this thread:

Please fix the gps.conf file in the MIUI ROMs.

Note 7 (and possibly others) can't use GPS navigation with LTE enabled. GPS gets lock, but the moment it has to start tracking it loses lock.

The only solution to this I 've found so far is here (basically: the settings in gps.conf are totally wrong):
https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-5/how-to/step-step-definitive-gps-solution-global-t3695769

I've tried the Chinese version that came stock with the phone, and I also tried the Xiaomi.EU vesion 10.2.8 - both have faulty gps.conf files.

I didn't want to root my phone, but this issue left me no choice :'(

Please fix the gps.conf file in the MIUI ROMs.

Try to go to the compass app and calibrate it - not joking - and try to set your clock to not to use cell network clock (so set it manually as precise as you can, use ClockSync from Google Play, with or without root) -> these helped me a lot on tons of other phones.

My MI A2 is now a MI 6X - Wayne converted phone with MIUI 10 | V10.2.1.0, installed with TWRP and with no root.
Now, I'm getting a message to update to V10.2.2.0 (1.5G), however, when I tap "Download", it says "already updated".

Questions:
1) Can I do a dirty flash of 10.2.2.0 with no risk of losing data, or flashing it will erase all my apps?
2) Is it needed to exclude firmware_update to prevent ARB triggering or is this problem solved in MIUI.EU roms?
3) Is there any .zip file with the update instead of full rom package?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
10.3 working flawless here so far.
Great work, none of my previous bugs are here now!

I wonder what could o won with 9.3.7

Status
Not open for further replies.