MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the navigation bar avaliable? I need to know because my physical buttons aren't working
You have plenty of stand alone application at Google Play store.
I use this called "navigation bar" in order to have both swipe and old fashion nav...

when you use the application blocker it does not let you choose options, it goes straight to settings, fix that please.xiaomi mi 8 10.2.3.0

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

after update from 10.2.1.0 to 10.2.3.0 my bootloader got lockd again, and can't not booting, " the system has been destroyd". what can i do ? my device mi 6x (wyne)

Reactions: vainroma
Any way to change DNS server on this rom?? I have 10.2.13.0.PFGCNXM with Redmi Note 7. I want to add dns.adguard.com to block ads

Firstly I want say thanks to all developers, xiaomi.eu roms really better than original miui. But in system still have bloatware apps like analytics, miui daemon, direct service/quick apps, mi credit, mi roaming,xiaomi sim activate service,MDIP. And apps like browser,mail, because I think most people use not stock browser or mail, upload other ones. And one suggestion change stock launcher to poco launcher.

Firstly I want say thanks to all developers, xiaomi.eu roms really better than original miui. But in system still have bloatware apps like analytics, miui daemon, direct service/quick apps, mi credit, mi roaming,xiaomi sim activate service,MDIP. And apps like browser,mail, because I think most people use not stock browser or mail, upload other ones. And one suggestion change stock launcher to poco launcher.
one step at a time bro....there is a lot less bloat than the chinese rom lol. and battery life is crazy good!

Hi guys,
I have a MiMix3 from china with unlocked bootloader.

after flashing via : "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" (and it works)
I use the command
"fastboot boot twrp.img"
and it seems to work too.

Now I go into TWRP and try to transfert the rom, but it just charge it, the loading is at 0% all the time on the PC.
Also, the phone is full of folder with weird names, even though I wiped it..
I can not create any folder either, it acts like it is "disconnected' when I try to do so, even though I should be able too since I see the content
Any idea ?

(Like this:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
)

Last edited:
Hi guys,
I have a MiMix3 from china with unlocked bootloader.

after flashing via : "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" (and it works)
I use the command
"fastboot boot twrp.img"
and it seems to work too.

Now I go into TWRP and try to transfert the rom, but it just charge it, the loading is at 0% all the time on the PC.
Also, the phone is full of folder with weird names, even though I wiped it..
I can not create any folder either, it acts like it is "disconnected' when I try to do so, even though I should be able too since I see the content
Any idea ?

(Like this:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
)
You do not decrypt the rom!
In TWRP : WIPE/FORMAT DATA/YES.
Save your personal data, phone is to be erased.

Old rom?? in stable section
Mar 30, 2019 | 05:15AM
Upload Date
CHINA STABLE ROM are made from weekly DEV rom at XIAOMI CHINA. They are ALWAYS in delay versus the latest DEv because of validation steps that can last some weeks.
No relation with issuing date.
If you want live up to date go with DEV EU version!

CHINA STABLE ROM are made from weekly DEV rom at XIAOMI CHINA. They are ALWAYS in delay versus the latest DEv because of validation steps that can last some weeks.
No relation with issuing date.
If you want live up to date go with DEV EU version!
thanks for these informations

Status
Not open for further replies.