MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't download update & can't upload new update I have to update new version via usb

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-11-18-41-56-301_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-11-18-41-56-301_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    87.6 KB · Views: 448
Why I can't download new update via Website?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-11-19-01-03-019_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-11-19-01-03-019_com.android.chrome.png
    256.9 KB · Views: 443
I'm not asking the devs to make space, I want to do it myself.
there's only 53mo of free space left, I need more, how to free up space ?

I'm talking about the rom system. We can't touch it.
I'm not talking about the 64GB sd card

this is the forum mi, great atmosphere and help
You can't free some space, that unless you are willing to remove some system apps (on your own risk) with TWRP or root.

Reactions: stoic.of.cit
i have try with debloater magisk, but the free space does not change, he stay at 53mo

Can I modify the zip file before the flash?
Don't know what debloater you're talking about (and don't really care), but we don't keep bloat in our ROMs, so why would it work? Your only choice is to manually remove some essential apps (like Weather, Mail, Scanner, Mi Video, etc). No other way.

Hi folks

Since updating from 10.2.2.0 to 10.3.1.0 on my Mi Mix 2 my fingerprints don't work in apps anymore. They still work to unlock the phone but none of my fingerprints are recognised when I try to log into apps (my banking app and PayPal etc), when I try it just says not recognised every time.

I cleared the data from those apps, deleted my existing fingerprints then added new prints before setting the apps up again but nothing has helped, the apps still don't recognise my fingerprints. Does anyone have any idea how to fix it or why it's happened? I'm totally lost here haha

It's not a major deal since I can still log in to the apps manually but it'd be cool if I could get them recognising my prints again. I can still unlock my phone with my fingerprint as well as I say so it's not too bad.

Edit: A small update today with new findings, some apps actually seem to work. Fingerprints work to authenticate for the LastPass app but they fail to authenticate in my banking app and PayPal. Very weird. As mentioned this only appeared in 10.3.1.0, I had no issues in 10.2.2.0.

Last edited:
Reactions: Falfa and kohakus1
I cant find the WPS button for wireless on my mi 8se stable 10.2.3

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I recently moved back to MIUI 10.3 Stable from LOS and I am also finding Google Pay not working even though I do not have Magisk installed nor does Safety Net fail and I have cleared data for Google Pay, and Google Play Services?

Last edited:
Hello,

i flashed the latest twrp and miui 10.3 for sakura ( RedMi6 Pro ) after sucessfull unlock of the phone. I went thru the steps, formatted the data partition, rebooted into twrp. I could not mount the data partition with twrp. At least i could not access it in Windows. So i inserted a sd card with the miui image. Then installed it with twrp. As far as i can tell, everything went fine.
Now after reboot i'm stuck with the message " System has been destroyed". I can't boot into anything else than fastboot. Curiosly the bootloader is now locked again. I can not flash any other fastbootfirmware with miflash. Suggestions anyone?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.