MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

i flashed the latest twrp and miui 10.3 for sakura ( RedMi6 Pro ) after sucessfull unlock of the phone. I went thru the steps, formatted the data partition, rebooted into twrp. I could not mount the data partition with twrp. At least i could not access it in Windows. So i inserted a sd card with the miui image. Then installed it with twrp. As far as i can tell, everything went fine.
Now after reboot i'm stuck with the message " System has been destroyed". I can't boot into anything else than fastboot. Curiosly the bootloader is now locked again. I can not flash any other fastbootfirmware with miflash. Suggestions anyone?

Thanks!

Unlock bootloader again, official way.

Then you can flash with miflash.

Why this happened I have no idea, and don't have your device.
Just remember someone in same situation.

Anybody else having trouble with the phone randomly starting in fastboot mode when shut down conventionally?
Redmi note 5 Pro (whyred) here

Since Update my Mi8 randomly loose connection to SIM card. Tried both Sim slots, same on both. Disabled all energy saving options. Only happens when I don't use the phone for a while.
When I use it (active screen) it doesn't happen.
Flight modus on/off doesn't help. Have to reboot all the time.

Any idea?
Thanks and kind regards

I need some help guys, I was using the china version (MI8) but everytime that I try to flash the xiaomi.eu it gets stuck in boot loop.
I'm using the lastest twrp 3.3.0-0

Hello guys. I have 10.3.1.0 on Mi Pad4. Almost everything is fine but if I swipe up for task manager it gets a little bit laggy. On 10.2 it was smoother.

I see that stable has a lot of bugs is it better to use weekly?

OTA update does not work for me, if I do this to update I lose my data?

Installation via TWRP:
- Download zip to internal storage
- Updater - Menu (...) - Reboot to Recovery
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done

Installation via TWRP:
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done
Nope
You Don't lose it

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Getting this on mi 9 latest stable

Installation via TWRP:
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done
No dont lose data guys ...juste flash update and enjoy

Hola. Mi8 se v10.2.3 estable. No open vipon app. Than you
வணக்கம்! அந்த வேலை நன்றாக இருந்தால் வேறு விண்ணப்பத்தை முயற்சி செய்ய வேண்டாம்.

Hi all.
Redmi Note 5 (whyred) here, global version (latin america). Currently waiting for BL unlock (360hs counting down).

I've read the OP but I do have some questions about flashing (I'm quite new to MIUI procedures)
  • I'm currently running Global MIUI 10.2.2.0 OEIMIXM
    • Can I flash xiaomi.eu 10.3.4.0 directly despite my current base version? What about anti-rollback in this case? (haven't checked its value yet).
    • All Xiaomi.EU ROMs for whyred do include the suffix "OEICNXM" but mine is "OEIMIXM". Is there any problem with flashing in my device?
BTW sorry if some of my questions has already answered here.
Thanks in advance

:)

Installation via TWRP:
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done
no it wont eras your data,
the ota doesn't work by default ;)

@ingbrzy
hi! you say to never wipe system or persist, but what if i want to install the rom but i have pixel experience instead of miui installed? i had to do a clean flash wiping system too right? at least when i installed pixel experience i had to, because with normal flash the old files where still on the internal storage.
ty :)

Hello, I have a xiaomi mi 6 and the in call sound is extremely low, I already tried changing some settings on mixer path but it remains the same.

Is there a fix for this? I believe it started with miui 10 but it is getting worse.

Hi everyone, I tried installing tiffany rom on my mi 5x, but when I turn my phone on, it does not boot any more. Can anyone help?

Hi all.
Redmi Note 5 (whyred) here, global version (latin america). Currently waiting for BL unlock (360hs counting down).

I've read the OP but I do have some questions about flashing (I'm quite new to MIUI procedures)
  • I'm currently running Global MIUI 10.2.2.0 OEIMIXM
    • Can I flash xiaomi.eu 10.3.4.0 directly despite my current base version? What about anti-rollback in this case? (haven't checked its value yet).
    • All Xiaomi.EU ROMs for whyred do include the suffix "OEICNXM" but mine is "OEIMIXM". Is there any problem with flashing in my device?
BTW sorry if some of my questions has already answered here.
Thanks in advance

:)
You can flash 10.3.4.0 without worrying about anti-rollback protection since the version youre flashing is newer than your current MIUI version.
OEIMXM means you are running global version, the OEICNXM is China version which is what the Xiaomi.eu based on, so no need to worry.
You can just flash the xiaomi.eu.10.3.4.0 version but remember to wipe everything and format data.

• Love
Reactions: sagg629
Hi friends, I need help with a problem, I was trying to install the rom on my Mi 5X but when I enter the recovery mode, TWRP Recovery, when looking for the zips to install either the SuperSU or the rom, the files do not appear anywhere , Anybody knows what could be the problem and help me? apparently I stink doing this, thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.