MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, just had a screwed up attempt to flash to Lineage, and going back to Xiaomi.eu to try again. The problem is that it's asking me to "confirm my password" in the initial setup - but gives me a numeric only keyboard (not text which is what my old password was).

Assuming it's remembered and is asking for that password despite many cleared formatted partitions...? Anything I can do to recover?

Ugh. Can't get past this password. TWRP is gone. Can't trigger developer mode, so can't use ADB or fastboot. Anyone got any suggestions how I can get the phone back up?

OTA update does not work for me, if I do this to update I lose my data?

Installation via TWRP:
- Download zip to internal storage
- Updater - Menu (...) - Reboot to Recovery
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done
After I installed TWRP I can't see internal storage since they are showed as encrypted. How did you put it to internal storage? Thanks.

After I installed TWRP I can't see internal storage since they are showed as encrypted. How did you put it to internal storage? Thanks.
You must format data in wipe section before loading rom zip into the phone memory. ('reboot recovery after format data to reactive MTP)
All your data will be erased, have backup.

Reactions: baijingyu
You must format data in wipe section before loading rom zip into the phone memory. ('reboot recovery after format data to reactive MTP)
All your data will be erased, have backup.

But this every update? I mean, for example, i am on Poco, what about the encryption? Which is the right procedure to flash rom in a clean install? In a dirty update?

what's new in the version of mi8 10.3.2.0 that brings new

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

It seems that weekly eu is not yet ready for Note7Pro. So my request is: if possible, plz release the stable eu for Note7Pro atleast

But this every update? I mean, for example, i am on Poco, what about the encryption? Which is the right procedure to flash rom in a clean install? In a dirty update?
ON EU stable rom, you are not encrypted, so you can flash new one in "dirty mode". (wipe cache/ dalvik only)
If you get trouble with application after installation better to wipe factory ('clean instal)
And if you are encrypted Format data/yes in wipe is mandatory. (extra clean install)

Picture in picture for YouTube still broken in full screen gesture mode.

Last edited:
V10.3.2.0.PEACNXM(History)MIUI10Android9.0ChangelogExpand Official Link
  • Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
    • New: NFC shortcut in the Notification shade
    • Optimization: The height of status bar is equal to the height of the notch now
  • Clock
    • Fix: Timer button started flashing after being tapped
    • Fix: Clock force closed on some specific dates
  • Gallery
    • New: Imtroducing AI Stories
  • Settings
    • Optimization: The Apps section of the Settings got a structural revamp
  • Game speed booster
    • New: Floating windows for incoming calls during games
This is the same Changelog as V10.3.1.0

Here a Link of official Stable / Developer Rom`s https://mirom.ezbox.idv.tw/en/

Last edited:
why do you think if there is no beta available for a phone, the stable will be sooner? :)
As the developer rom is not yet released, so eu beta is not possible, right? so I think they can build eu from the china stable which has been released earlier

Hello 2 all!
Where i can turn on on the home desktop of phone name of mobile operator? Only at the lock screen have?

Facial recognition doesn't work for me anymore since the last 2 stables.

Mi8
Hmm for me it works. I've added my face and locked screen. After power button pressed I can see that phone recognized my face but I have to move up the screen

Hmm for me it works. I've added my face and locked screen. After power button pressed I can see that phone recognized my face but I have to move up the screen
If I downgrade to v10.2.3.0 it works just fine tho. I deleted the face data and set it up again but still no luck.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Redmi 4x stable update after 4 months (official img in link). Miui v10.3
Update from xiaomi.eu too?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Ararat
I got stuck on dark mode after 10.3 stable release. Any solution?

MI 8 Lite cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Status
Not open for further replies.