MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello , i`am using a xiaomi.eu miui stable 10.0.11.0 and i want to updates to xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V10.3.2.0.PEACNXM , I have to full wipe phone to install this ?

Why can't I find any stable roms for mi9se?
has it been deleted or delayed?

Hi, I am using 8 lite phone and I am having mobile data problem. if there is a solution to this, someone please help.

Hey, I am somehow missing the option in developer mode to enable ADB over network on my pocophone. Can someone help me out please.

Mi8 se have finally a new update, thank you

Edit 1:Great update, however there is more lag than in previous version

Edit 2: my device haven't been ever so slow what it's now. Lot of lagging and hiccups. Hopefully xiaomi fixes this soon.

Last edited:
I've an issue with my in-screen fingerprint (Mi 8 EE - V10.3.1.0.PEHCNXM_v10-9). It doesn't work if the screen is off, I have to press unlock button first and later use the fingerprint. With chinese ROM it did work with the screen off. Did someone have the same problem and managed to solve it? Thanks in advance.

I'm using Mi 8 with Stable 10.2.2.0, unlocked bootloader
Could I only wipe cache/ dalvin (dirty install) to install 10.3.2 stable? or must wipe everything and format data?
Could anyone share experience after upgrading to this version (extended battery life? any new issue?)

Thanks

Sent from my Mi8

I'm using Mi 8 with Stable 10.2.2.0, unlocked bootloader
Could I only wipe cache/ dalvin (dirty install) to install 10.3.2 stable? or must wipe everything and format data?
Could anyone share experience after upgrading to this version (extended battery life? any new issue?)

Thanks

Sent from my Mi8
I am on 10.3.2.0 and it works perfect no issues with fingerprint, so smooth and nice battery life

Reactions: MikeItt
I've an issue with my in-screen fingerprint (Mi 8 EE - V10.3.1.0.PEHCNXM_v10-9). It doesn't work if the screen is off, I have to press unlock button first and later use the fingerprint. With chinese ROM it did work with the screen off. Did someone have the same problem and managed to solve it? Thanks in advance.
I had the same problem with this version, but on 10.3.2.0 i have no problem, they solve it, update it ;)

Hi. I have a problem with my Redmi 5 Plus. After upgrading to 10.2.1.0, I can not exclude these messages.

Can you help me, I do not want this message anymore.

Hi,
MI8SE dirtyflash from V10.2.3.0 stable to V10.3.1.0 stable with TWRP 1217...
after flash: System booted ok, TWRP 1217 gone (black screen)...
after that installed TWRP 1227 - OK.

So far so good. No problems.

Thank You!

Last edited:
hello friend,

With the 10.3 stable on mi 8 SE, i have problem.
USB not recognized on PC and not charging randomly. Impossible to transfert photo on my pc.
With the 10.2 or 10.3 weekly 9.4.25 , no problem.

hello friend,

With the 10.3 stable on mi 8 SE, i have problem.
USB not recognized on PC and not charging randomly. Impossible to transfert photo on my pc.
With the 10.2 or 10.3 weekly 9.4.25 , no problem.
All what you mentioned is working fine for me.
usb connection (file transfer etc) - ok.
charging - ok.

mi8se v10.3.1.0 stable

Good night team, everything ok with the new stable version 10.3.1.0 on the mi8 se,
updated with recovery 1102, after installing the rom, I came back and updated the recovery to 1124 1227

sorry my english from google translate
I'm brazilian

Last edited:
Good night team, everything ok with the new stable version 10.3.1.0 on the mi8 se,
updated with recovery 1102, after installing the rom, I came back and updated the recovery to 1124

sorry my english from google translate
I'm brazilian
thanks for reporting.
But were did you get this 1124 recovery? (11=November- 24 is the day)

Reactions: maaxpane
Hi folks!
If I install 10.3, can I downgrade to 10.2 without problems?
I'm yet on global 10.2 (no root and with few hours left to unlock bootloader)

Status
Not open for further replies.