MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirty flashing from newer update to older one? how people thinks the system works without errors after that? That is just stupid.

Dirty flashing from newer update to older one? how people thinks the system works without errors after that? That is just stupid.
everything work ok except gallery app.. downgraded rom even with dirty flash works better and smoother than 10.3 on Mi 8 SE.. and they call 10.3 a stable rom.. shame

Reactions: nos139
Night mode perfectly working for me... Just auto theme not working not a big deal.
Redmi 6 pro HM6PRO 10.3 stable.

I'm using it and I think my battery life is worse than on global stable 9.5.19..

And I've got question, is there any possibility to bring back a notification and message ringtone settings back? Now I can set only notification tone which covers sms sound too, and that's kinda uncool :confused: I'm on MIUI 10 Stable, with polish language set, Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Me too. Please get back separate sms ringtone

If you can fix the landscape wallpaper bug and overcome random wakeups this stable version is the best for mi 8se

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

All working perfect on my Mi 8 with 10.3.2. Good battery life, dark mode is full working now and finally "Ok Google" function can be activated! Thanks.

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

Why does the HMNote6Pro have name like PEKMIXM when it should be OEKMIXM?
HMNote6Pro_V10.3.2.0.PEKMIXM_v10-9.zip
HMNote6Pro_V10.2.2.0.OEKMIXM_v10-8.1.zip

Can't even update via OTA, get server error

Last edited:
Reactions: SLVBGBSS
On developer settings I can't change bluetooth codec to APTX. I select the option but stays with default. Any idea?

Why does the HMNote6Pro have name like PEKMIXM when it should be OEKMIXM?
HMNote6Pro_V10.3.2.0.PEKMIXM_v10-9.zip
HMNote6Pro_V10.2.2.0.OEKMIXM_v10-8.1.zip

Can't even update via OTA, get server error
Because Xiaomi released it that way. 'O' stands for Oreo (8.1) and 'P' stands for Pie (9).

Update with the TWRP to the 10.3.1.0 of the Redmi 6 PRO which is Android 9. It used to have the 10.2.2.0 with Android 8.1.

But after flashing the 10.3.1.0 when I started it gave me an error that said "The system has been destroyer" what does it mean? Why did that happen? Thank you

After the 10.3.2.0 update for my Mi8 Lite. There is a delay after pressing power button to unlock.

Anyone else having this problem?
Any suggestions?

Update with the TWRP to the 10.3.1.0 of the Redmi 6 PRO which is Android 9. It used to have the 10.2.2.0 with Android 8.1.

But after flashing the 10.3.1.0 when I started it gave me an error that said "The system has been destroyed" what does it mean? Why did that happen? Thank you
It means that rom damaged your phone, system, and relocked bootloader.

If you are not able to unlock bootloader yourself again. Then phone needs to be sent to service.

Service will open phone, make short circuit on test points on motherboard, and flash original chinese rom. Then you will need to wait again 720 hours to unlock bootloader.

With the latest stable version of miu 10.3.no download the app from the PlayStore is waiting for network, this happens if I connect to a mobile network but browse well for the other applications.In contrast if I connect to the home wifi, everything It works well.
I tried to delete cache data from Play store and all that, I have everything enabled. And check the restriction of data in the background. And it does not work

The same happens to you. I'm thinking about moving to the miuV10.2 version.
I appreciate any idea.
Mi pad 4 plus

Mi8 se have finally a new update, thank you

Edit 1:Great update, however there is more lag than in previous version

Edit 2: my device haven't been ever so slow what it's now. Lot of lagging and hiccups. Hopefully xiaomi fixes this soon.

You can try a clean install.
My device was slow too with weekly version.
I installed properly this stable version, after formating my phone. There is no lagging issue for me.

Still having issues with MMS on any app except for Pulse SMS because it has the APN Override option. SMS sends/receives fine, MMS does not on the last two ROM releases.

MI 8. In the USA on MetroPCS (T-mobile.

Redmi Note 6 Pro not working fingerprint after reboot on v10.3.2

Anyone with the same issue? I do a clean install.

Status
Not open for further replies.