MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I installed the EU 10.3 Estable yesterday and I'm trying to add an account in YouTube Vanced (using MicroG btw). It seems that Vanced has a problem with Google Chrome (v74) and System WebView for Android (v74). The current fix for it it's to disable/uninstall System WebView for Android but I can't do that on my phone. Whenever I go to the app config it doesn't show me the "Disable" option nor the Uninstall. A lot of people fixed the problem by doing that but I can't do it. Tried literally everything: app config, playstore, activity launcher, hidden settings, changed my language, etc. but I can't disable it.
So I'm guessing this may be a ROM problem? Because I installed this ROM yesterday. Been using EU 10.2 estable with Oreo until yesterday and decided to do the upgrade.

The last thing I'm thinking of doing is to change to EU beta/weekly but I want to make sure that it is a EU Estable problem.

If anyone could help me, I'd appreciate. Thanks!

There are several people having problems with the screen erasing and ascending on Mi8 when they upgraded to miui 10.3.2 estavél, is this true? Xiaomi removed the Rom from the site because of this? What is the best battery and safety version of miui.eu for Mi8 and Mi8 Lite Platina. As shown in the following link vídeo .

Hi, i tried and Google pay still doesn't work. Do you have a mi 8 with 10.3.2 and works for you? I want to know if it is a common problem or is only a problem of my phone.
Yes I have . I haven't rooted it. Google pay doesn't work with magisk correctly.

You installed the update with a dirty flash or you wiped all the phone before installing the update?
Dirty from 10.3.1 or 10.2.x I don't remember.
If you rooted your phone and it is not needed for you, unroot it, flash rom again with clear cache and dalvik cache only then remove data of Google play services using twrp
It should works

Dirty from 10.3.1 or 10.2.x I don't remember.
If you rooted your phone and it is not needed for you, unroot it, flash rom again with clear cache and dalvik cache only then remove data of Google play services using twrp
It should works
No, i haven't rooted it, i'll try to do a clean flash, thanks for the fast answers.

Entro en modo lectura mi A2 convertido en 6X y no sale del modo lectura, la unica forma en la que sale es cambiando el horario a un horario de dia. Por ejemplo son las 19 y no sale el modo lectura de modo manual, si pongo que son las 12 del mediodia sale, pero en cuanto vuelvo a poner la hora que corresponde se vuelve a activar el modo lectura por mas que este el boton desactivado. A veces no responden ciertas cosas como las llamadas. Fallas graves para considerarse estable la versión en 6x.

I enter in reading mode my A2 turned into 6X and it does not leave the reading mode, the only way in which it leaves is changing the schedule to a day time. For example, it is 19 o'clock and the reading mode does not come out manually, if I say it is 12 o'clock noon, but as soon as I return to the correct time, reading mode is activated again, even though the button is disabled. Sometimes things like calls do not respond. Serious failures to be considered stable version in 6x

Cant save fingerprints on android 8.1

Tried updating my Redmi5 ROM to Android 8.1 and couldnt save any fingerprints. Searched the web for fixes but nothing worked. Everything else seemed to be working. Installed 7.1 ROM and it worked just fine.

Im leaving this note in case someone else face this problem.

How to get which one is for what device? What is 10.1 or 10.2 or 10.3 for? Different cellphones? Different Android versions? And is there one build for the Xiaomi Mi 9 as it is not listed here in the table? Listed in 9.5.9 is the most recent i found.

Hey everyone, recently installed miui 10 v 10.3.1.0 and I just realized that no notifications appear on lockscreen, the screen doesn't turn on nor it gives notification sounds. Also when I plug the charger, there's no charging animation.

I pretty much checked every app, every permission, etc. Everything is normal in the settings. Is this issue normal?should I change to weekly? Thanks for the help
The same happened to me...

How to get which one is for what device? What is 10.1 or 10.2 or 10.3 for? Different cellphones? Different Android versions? And is there one build for the Xiaomi Mi 9 as it is not listed here in the table? Listed in 9.5.9 is the most recent i found.
First: You have the device list. There you can clearly see for which devices this rom is available. If a release for a specific device is departed there will be a note.
Second: If you click on the links for 10.0, 10.1, 10.2, 10.3 you will be forwarded and find yourself on a website with a list of available options to download. Each download says clearly for which device the file is.
The numbers (10.0,[...]) are just updated and stable builds based on the weekly ones.
9.5.9 is ongoing build for MIUI 10.4 and a weekly build. If your phone is listed there, that means that it just got available for xiaomi.eu and there is no stable rom out yet.
Hope that could help.

Last edited:
friends of xiaomi.eu, I have the following problem with the installation of the Tiffany ROM on my Mi 5x and I would like to ask for your help. The problem appears when starting my Xiaomi Mi 5X with recovery mode, TWRP, going to "Install" and looking for the files of the ROM or the SuperSU, none of the zips appears anywhere and the memory appears as if it were empty. All the files are in the internal storage, I can see them when I connect the cell phone to the PC with the USB, but not in the recovery mode, does anyone know what is the reason why I do not find them? And if you can help me, I'll be very grateful!

Hello. Can I update my Redmi 6 Pro from HMNote6Pro_V10.2.2.0.OEKMIXM_v10 (Android 8.1) to HMNote6Pro_V10.3.2.0.PEKMIXM_v10 (Android 9) without making a complete wipe ?

Hi. I want to update to miui 10. I have miui 9 and twrp 3.1. I need to get update the twrp to last version???
It's need it to install the "no-verity-opt-encrypt-6.0.zip" file??
I have the MI max 2
Thanx for the help

First: You have the device list.

True, could not find Xiaomi Mi 9 there in the device list.

Second: If you click on the links for 10.0, 10.1, 10.2, 10.3 you will be forwarded and find yourself on a website with a list of available options to download. Each download says clearly for which device the file is.

https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=292396 -> just the Mi9SE
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv10/ -> Mi9SE and the Mi9 there.

Thats a bit confusing, and should be corrected in the initial post :)

I need help unlocking my bootloader. I signed up for a mi account but once i get to the next step, everything is in Chinese (i think that's the language), and i cant get any further.

With the latest stable version of miu 10.3.no download the app from the PlayStore is waiting for network, this happens if I connect to a mobile network but browse well for the other applications.In contrast if I connect to the home wifi, everything It works well.
I tried to delete cache data from Play store and all that, I have everything enabled. And check the restriction of data in the background. And it does not work

same problem. Connecting to the phone using Wi-Fi or bluetooth does not allow downloading and updating PlayStore applications. there is a solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.