MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all - redmi note 7 (4/64) V10-3.1.0.PFGCNXM (stable)

The app Mixclud does not play the music - If I use the browser to connect to the site (www.mixcloud.com), the music play correctly

With the original rom (global) uploaded on the phone when I purchased it, the app work fine (i have another redmi note 7 not modded of my wife for the test...)

Thanks.

Thanks a lot
Now i upgraded to 10.3.2 and the problem is not more present

I have a problem with the latest build for MI8, wifi signal even though it's full it's not working sometimes for several seconds and then it's back(signal remains but the arrows for data exchange disappear). My wife has different phone and she has no problems so problem it's clearly with my phone. Any ideea or workaround?

I tried deleting as well, eventually the phone wouldn't boot. MiuiDaemon is heavily integrated in the framework.
I think you must be right. Because I deleted miui daemon via XiaomiADBFastbootTools and it's not delete from system, it's enough to reset data to recover all deleted apps or simply restore nandroid backup. Thanks.

Aren't things like dark mode and or share wifi network android Q features? I ask because this ROM already has them! Which I find fantastic. Does this mean xiaomi.eu is a combo of android P and Q?

Using 10.3 stable on MI 8 lite global TWRP no root. Google Pay still not working after cleaning cache and files, removing and adding cards. Help please? Also fallout shelter won't play in full screen.

The pie-based Miui 10.3.2.0 rom flashed on my Redmi S2 device, but when I downgraded the device (Global 10.3.1.0), it couldn't read the sim card. The SIM card never accepts when I enter the password and the device cannot connect to the network. Sorry for the bad english, I used google translate.
Downgraded in dirty mode? Try to clean Cache and Dalvik partitions in case

Downgraded in dirty mode? Try to clean Cache and Dalvik partitions in case
I flashed the full rom with fastboot, but the password for the sim card lock could not be opened and I could not connect to the network. I've done a clean installation, and then I've got the factory settings, but the problem continues. Thanks.

I flashed the full rom with fastboot, but the password for the sim card lock could not be opened and I could not connect to the network. I've done a clean installation, and then I've got the factory settings, but the problem continues. Thanks.
Are you sure that you inserted the SIM card in the right face? I don't know how to solve...maybe someone will help you

Installation:

Xiaomi devices:

• Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • TWRP Recovery Zip DOWNLOAD or TWRP.ME
  • For ROOT install Magisk (may cause lags and fingerprint issue) in TWRP and reboot one more time after install to get rid of system lags
ROMs for devices with locked bootloader:
  • Unlock your first bootloader here http://en.miui.com/unlock/
  • Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • TWRP Recovery Zip DOWNLOAD or TWRP.ME
  • FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
  • Install our ROM
  • Reboot
  • done
Installation via TWRP:
- Download zip to internal storage
- Updater - Menu (...) - Reboot to Recovery
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done

1. Do i have to root to flash the rom?
2. How do i do this step -> "

*i appologise for the noob question

1. Do i have to root to flash the rom?
2. How do i do this step -> "

*i appologise for the noob question
1)Not the root but unlocked bootloader and custom recovery (TWRP) installed
2) in TWRP recovery there is the option

Reactions: SopiMan
can someone help me please... is the following Rom based on Pie ? If yes, can you tell me which Version of OrangeFox Recovery i should use with this ?

xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote5Pro_V10.3.1.0.PEICNXM_v10-9.zip

I am very happy with the rom Xiaomi.eu for the Redmi S2 (HMS) with Android Pie
The battery lasts longer, and is very stable
I have a doubt, I have read comments in other forums, this update with Android), has rollback, is it true?
I mean, can not I go back to a Miui rom with Oreo?
Thank you

can someone help me please... is the following Rom based on Pie ? If yes, can you tell me which Version of OrangeFox Recovery i should use with this ?

xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote5Pro_V10.3.1.0.PEICNXM_v10-9.zip
use TWRP 3.2.3.0, you will find it in XDA
And yes, it's the rom with Android 9

Last edited:
Reactions: jackcicci
Might someone be so kind as to tell me why, or how to fix, my battery percentage warnings not being in english? (Appears to be Indonesian).

Locating the system language is not particularly intuitive, nor available via settings search (I think this is standard for these global roms...?), but everything I can see is set to English.

Many thanks for any info!

So... There isn't any roleback protection for Mi 8 EE anymore. Does that mean I can flash from beta back to stable without deleting any data? That would be amazing.

[QUOTE = "JLParaon, gönderi: 489783, üye: 211522"]
Ayrıca Redmi S2 kullanıyorum ve en son kararlı Pie ROM ile güncellendi. Pil ile ilgili herhangi bir sorunla karşılaşmadım.
[/ALINTI]
4 kez taktım her zaman pili daima sıfır takarım bize nasıl söylersin

I have a Mi8 and after the latest update (10.3.3) my phone starts vibrating after a phone call has ended. To stop this vibration I have to lock my screen and unlock it again.

Does anyone else experience the same? Does someone have a fix for this?

4 times I've installed I always install the battery always zero how do you tell us
I'm not sure how to tell, though. We use our phones differently, and all I know is that mine's a little bit improved after updating to the latest Pie ROM. I also did a clean install, if that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.