MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why there is no V10.2.2.0.OAGCNXM just V10.2.1.0 as stable Xiaomi.eu ROM for Mi5s - even though there is V10.2.2 China Stable Version officially available?

Radio band and LTE channel are natively buried into your phone model. No way to change or modify them.
You can Flash whatever ROM you want without risk!

So to speak, all roms support all lte bands. But it is up to the devices hardware?

Latest STABLE 10.3.2.0 for Redmi 5 - rosy (HM5)

There is no option to setup sound for incoming SMS message! No option in Settings/sound and no option over SMS settings.
Anybody knows the way to set it up, maybe?

Last edited:
Latest STABLE 10.3.2.0 for Redmi 5 - rosy (HM5)

There is no option to setup sound for incoming SMS message! No option in Settings/sound and no option over SMS settings.
Anybody knows the way to set it up, maybe?
Open Settings -> Installed apps -> Messages (not SMS, and it's localized to your language) -> Notifications -> Messages -> Sound

It's ridiculous to have to go that route... but it's Android route.

And now there's no way to set 2 different sound for SMS on SIM1 and SIM2.

Hello. I have Redmi Note 7. Whats the best? This stable or the weekly..

Whats better for this phone? I like special features..

This one runs absolutley smoth and fast on the Redmi Note 7.
Battery drain over Night only 1%
No Bugs so far.
Big Thanks to the Xiaomi.eu Team

Good Morning. This is my first post (from Spain).
I see that you have done very well this rom. I'm pending to unlock the bootloader, but I still have to wait 144 hours.
What I want you to confirm, please, is that if in all the notifications the led notifications works (to me in outlokk not) and, above all, that the notification icons are fixed or go away after a few seconds, and that, from what I read in the forum, I do not see it clearly.

Greetings and thanks.
Carlos F

Hello,
could someone please release the latest firmware (10.2.2.0) for markw? That would be great.
10.2.1 had some bugs.
Thank you

Good Morning. This is my first post (from Spain).
I see that you have done very well this rom. I'm pending to unlock the bootloader, but I still have to wait 144 hours.
What I want you to confirm, please, is that if in all the notifications the led notifications works (to me in outlokk not) and, above all, that the notification icons are fixed or go away after a few seconds, and that, from what I read in the forum, I do not see it clearly.

Greetings and thanks.
Carlos F

Hello,
i dont use Outlook. The LED works well for Whats App and Calls for me. The Notification Icons go away after a few seconds, but thats also in the MI or EEA Stable Roms

Hi guys,
I would like to know if I can install miui stable (10.3.3.0) from 05.26.19 if I come from beta 9.6.5 ?
Thanks in advance

EDIT : Yes, I can. (I did a full wipe)

Last edited:
Good Morning, i cant find the System App updater in 10.3.2 on my Note 7. Maybe iam to stupid ;-)
i installed it also from APK Mirror but there is no Icon to open it.
How can i update System Apps ?

I find some kind of bug in play store on redmi 6 pro, play store shows a error, "not connected to internet" while I use wifi...

the last version have updated my redmi note 6 pro to android 9, does this update keep it or downgrade to android 8.1?

I tried 10.3 in Vince (Redmi 5+) and the fingerprint unlock is so looooong. I put the finger in the reader, and it shows the lancher after 5-10 seconds (i flashed two times to prove it a right install). I returned to 10.2

Hello, very much waiting for you (for 4pda) firmware for Redmi 7, ready to proceed with the test, personally I am now ready to install your firmware for the test. All reports will be included. The base can be 10.3.1 (2). We will be very grateful in advance, your firmware is the easiest and most airy.

Device: Mi Max 3

Unlocked Bootloader with Mi Unlock.
Flashed TWRP.
Installed latest nitrogen build from zip within TWRP.
When I boot the phone it asks me for password.
I had fingerprint + a 4 digit code, none of these work. I have tried my google password and mi account password.

What now?

I has the same issue last time when updated and the only way to solve it without loosing all was to go into MI account with pc and change the password, wait for confirmation, get the sim card and disable the pin with another basic phone so I can reboot and get 3g/4G signal to access to phone with the new password, may be this will work for another person (for you may be is a bit late, sorry).

I has the same issue last time when updated and the only way to solve it without loosing all was to go into MI account with pc and change the password, wait for confirmation, get the sim card and disable the pin with another basic phone so I can reboot and get 3g/4G signal to access to phone with the new password, may be this will work for another person (for you may be is a bit late, sorry).
This is easier method to remove twrp incorrect pin/ code

Hello guys, i have installed the global stable for MI 9 (10.2.16) but I can't find the dark mode option,neither in the developer setting, is dark mode implemented in this rom?

Status
Not open for further replies.