MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm having some problems with MI8 10.3.3.0 regarding most likely DNS stuff. I did factory reset and nothing happenned.

What is the most optimal way to flash again and make sure it's all clean?

Move to zip to internal, wipe all, flash, wipe data/cache again?

I'm having issues with accessibility icon not showing up on the nav bar. Normal android has the guy on the bottom right when accessibility is turned on.

Does anyone have any idea how to resolve it?

I don't think it's the eu ROM, but miui itself, because the china ROM doesn't work as well.

I'm using a k20pro on eu ROM Raphael

Using Xiaomi Mi9 Se with latest stable eu.Miui. Rom and its working good. The only thing is still the notification Bullshit..but thats xiaomis fault. So thx for the Work and the Rom. Its a stable, daily driver with good battery.

Hi all. I need to know if someone from this wonderful site can give me a help or guide me with a problem that I have with a mobile phone.

Hello, I am new with Xiaomi and I just got one from an old from family and I want to update with latest rom but I am not sure what rom I have to install. The smartphone is Xiaomi Redmi Pro, the device info just said "Redmi Pro" and have MIUI 8 android 6.0, looking the table of the first post its says is HMPro, Is this correct my device? The rom name in the table says HMPro for the Redmi Pro.

So, Is "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMPro_V10.2.1.0.MHQCNXM_v10-6.0.zip" the correct rom for my device? The device is EOL, so this is the latest rom I can get? its 10.2, so no 10.3 and so on for this device?

I am a bit lost with this naming and version, the device already have a TWRP 3.0.2-0 installed, so I guess I only need the correct rom to update the device to latest version possible.

Thank you.

Hello, I am new with Xiaomi and I just got one from an old from family and I want to update with latest rom but I am not sure what rom I have to install. The smartphone is Xiaomi Redmi Pro, the device info just said "Redmi Pro" and have MIUI 8 android 6.0, looking the table of the first post its says is HMPro, Is this correct my device? The rom name in the table says HMPro for the Redmi Pro.

So, Is "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMPro_V10.2.1.0.MHQCNXM_v10-6.0.zip" the correct rom for my device? The device is EOL, so this is the latest rom I can get? its 10.2, so no 10.3 and so on for this device?

I am a bit lost with this naming and version, the device already have a TWRP 3.0.2-0 installed, so I guess I only need the correct rom to update the device to latest version possible.

Thank you.
Yes, Redmi Pro is HMPro (HM stands for Hongmi, which is the Chinese name for Redmi).
And yes, V10.2 is the last ROM for this device, there won't be any newer ROMs for it.

Reactions: Manniee
Yes, Redmi Pro is HMPro (HM stands for Hongmi, which is the Chinese name for Redmi).
And yes, V10.2 is the last ROM for this device, there won't be any newer ROMs for it.

Thank You, one last question, I haven reading guides about before install the rom It needed to unlock the device and install TWRP, but since this device already have TWRP 3.0.2 installed, Should be unlocked and ready to install the latest rom? Should I update TWRP? I saw some 3.3.0 version for redmi pro arround. For update TWRP I just have to flash the img file through TWRP?
Also in the device info says "MIUI by xiaomi.eu 8.1 Stable 8.1.2.0(MHQCNDI)" so i guess it was installed and older version before.
So, Now I just have to download the 10.2 and install through TWRP? Or should I check something else before?

HI MY Problem is like my screen are flashing or flickering like crazy and sometimes its like not having enough power to lit up.
when the automatic light is too low starts to flashes. any solution?
i have mi8 128gb black version 10.3.3
thanks!

Hi, it's not possible to hide system notifications for apps that are shown above others, like the Messenger's bubbles, etc. When I try to do it the Configuration app crashes.

Hi,

thank you for your Work, is available for MI9? , i saw this :

RELEASES/MIUIv10/xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_V10.2.16.0.PFACNXM_v10-9.zip/download

thanks!

Hi guys. I am completely new to this topic. I bought my Mi 9 global version yesterday. I heard that eu rom has better battery life and many other nice features, but I have some questions. 1. Why does stable rom 10.3 not support the xiaomi mi 9 ? 2. Whats the difference between this stable rom and the other roms ? 3. How does this weekly updating work ? Is it just for "non-stable" roms ? And do i have to flash the version every week using twrp or can i just click a button to download the newest version ? 4. In case I don't like the eu rom, can I just switch to the old global rom without losing all my data ?
Thank you so much for your answers !
softwarefish
I will answer as best I can

1. Don't know on this one, maybe a DEV will chime in.
2.Stable is .....stable. built to have less issues than the Beta rom. Beta rom has features faster but might be less stable.
3.the updating is done like normal MIUI, through the MIUI updater, there has been a couple times where I had to download and then tell the updater app where the package is that I downloaded.
4.nope it is a full wipe of all data so make sure you back up to pc. or online storage.

Hope this helps, contact me if I need to explain further.

I will answer as best I can

1. Don't know on this one, maybe a DEV will chime in.
2.Stable is .....stable. built to have less issues than the Beta rom. Beta rom has features faster but might be less stable.
3.the updating is done like normal MIUI, through the MIUI updater, there has been a couple times where I had to download and then tell the updater app where the package is that I downloaded.
4.nope it is a full wipe of all data so make sure you back up to pc. or online storage.

Hope this helps, contact me if I need to explain further.
TY so much ! DO you know if you can also get from stable to stable version with the normal miui updater ? Or do you have to flash the new version and wipe the phone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.