MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
And, why exist this version in repositories? Is nor valid?

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk
Xiaomi.eu roms are based on chinese stable/beta ones, on chinese stable there isn't 10.3 yet, they're stuck with 10.2 on V10.2.25.0.PFACNXM for some reason..
We can just wait or ask xiaomi on their forums "why?"

Reactions: esecony
Now I have last version of EU beta based on Android 9
Stable version now is Oreo, I have to attend a stable version based on Android 9 to flash it?
Mi mix2

Xiaomi.eu roms are based on chinese stable/beta ones, on chinese stable there isn't 10.3 yet, they're stuck with 10.2 on V10.2.25.0.PFACNXM for some reason..
We can just wait or ask xiaomi on their forums "why?"
Ummm... Okay, so what is latest stable?

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Random shutdown on standby and occasionally no sound (not silent or DND) after flashing 10.3.11.0 in Redmi K20 Pro.

Anyone is having these problems?

Hello,

I have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 X (mido). I updated ROM (don't know which version of the xiaomi.eu ROM it was before) to MIUI V10.2.2.0.NCFCNXM (stable) (is this the latest ROM?).
Everything work fine besides the Galary App. When I try to open it, it closes immediatly again without any message.
I tried different things (Flash the ROM again, clear the Cache, regive app permissions etc.) but it didn't help.

Do you have an idea what could be the problem? I appreciate your help.

Hi there I have a couple of questions;
first I accidentally bought redmi Note 7 Chinese version.. can I install your European ROM on that? I think the answer is yes but I'm not sure..
Second; RE. installing TWRP, do I upload the ROM to the internal storage before that or after that? Which would be after formatting the data partition? Can you do this after formatting the data partition? I really want to know the exact order so I'm not going to Brick my device LOL. Thank you so much for your reply

Yes, just unlock your bootloader, install TWRP, download the version you want (stable or beta) and install it (there full instructions in the first page). But do not re-lock your bootloader.

can you update from stable to next stabel version without wiping your phone ?
I made an update from an early 10.3 beta from January to a 10.3 stable from May on a Redmi 5, without any wipes and without any problems.

Anyway, this is not a common case...

Mi 8, stable 10.3.3.0, there is a bug with the airplane mode. When it is turned on, the phone can still make phonecalls and has data connection. Not very safe specially if you are on a plane.
I opened a thread but no one seems to have same problem.
Hope it's ok to post here

Mi 8, stable 10.3.3.0, there is a bug with the airplane mode. When it is turned on, the phone can still make phonecalls and has data connection. Not very safe specially if you are on a plane.
I opened a thread but no one seems to have same problem.
Hope it's ok to post here
You do know that the "cell phones on an airplane" hysteria is just a myth, right? You have nothing to worry about when it comes to your safety...
As for the issue itself, can't imagine that it has anything to do with our ROM or that we can fix something like this. Try confirming it on an official ROM.

Sure it is a myth, I am actually not worried about it. In the other hand, airplane mode is very useful to save battery when one does not want to be disturbed or on an area with poor signal, and I cannot get my phone to stop the cell...
I am very surprised I seem to be the only person on the internet with this problem on my Mi 8.
I have used the last 3-4 updates of this room and have had the same problem.
What rom do you suggest I try?

Thanks for your help ;)

Sure it is a myth, I am actually not worried about it. In the other hand, airplane mode is very useful to save battery when one does not want to be disturbed or on an area with poor signal, and I cannot get my phone to stop the cell...
I am very surprised I seem to be the only person on the internet with this problem on my Mi 8.
I have used the last 3-4 updates of this room and have had the same problem.
What rom do you suggest I try?

Thanks for your help ;)
Do you have VOLTE enabled?

There is something wrong the the ARCore in the current stable for Mi8

10.3.3.0 PEACNXM (stable)
its not ROM issue.. its arcore app issue.. install previous apk version or wait for google to fix it..

its not ROM issue.. its arcore app issue.. install previous apk version or wait for google to fix it..

Hi,
thanks for your reply. Would you mind elaborating what Google changed? Because it worked in the past. That's why I thought it has something to do with the ROM

Hello everyone, I have a mix 3 with the last version of 10.3. It doesn't work google pay, I put the csv code but it says it's rooted. I tried to install magisk and hide it but nothing. Deleted the folder and wipe google service same result. On MI5 and MI5S It work on stable v.10.. to someone who has tried it works? Thank you

RMN7 pro just updated to 10.3.8.0. My 5 Ghz wifi is not available unless the ruter is set to China region code only (channels 149, 153, 157, 161, 165). Any other configuration is not working. With 10.3.5.0.EU stable rom there was no issue with my router set to Europe region code (channels 36, 40, 46, 48).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.