MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hey I just tested on my MI 8 and it worked like supposed to, can't make phone calls.
Mi 8, stable 10.3.3.0, there is a bug with the airplane mode. When it is turned on, the phone can still make phonecalls and has data connection. Not very safe specially if you are on a plane.
I opened a thread but no one seems to have same problem.
Hope it's ok to post here

Mi 8 10.3.3.0, pictures taken withing social media apps are over saturated after taking the picture, any work around? Happens in WhatsApp, Telegram and Instagram..

Picture looks fine before taking it, the colors get saturated as I press the shutter, pictures in camera app are fine.

Hi,
thanks for your reply. Would you mind elaborating what Google changed? Because it worked in the past. That's why I thought it has something to do with the ROM
He's not a Google employee and he has no access to the source code of that app. How is he supposed to know what changed?

Hi there, Im facing a problem with 8.1 based ROM, i get bootloop on that. Im in Beta EU 9.5.16 and i want to go back to this Stable rom because i have battery drain. Can anyone tell me the steps to downgrade without get bootloop? Thanks

He's not a Google employee and he has no access to the source code of that app. How is he supposed to know what changed?

He could have known more than I did. After all, he knew that the error is caused by ARCore and not the ROM. So I thought it would be worth asking for more information.

Hi there, Im facing a problem with 8.1 based ROM, i get bootloop on that. Im in Beta EU 9.5.16 and i want to go back to this Stable rom because i have battery drain. Can anyone tell me the steps to downgrade without get bootloop? Thanks
you go to twrp, full wipe + wipe data, and install the version you want

K20pro in 10.3.12, I install Magisk in TWRP with no error, but when i boot to MIUI, Magisk manager said magisk not install.

Edit 1.
After wipe and install magisk again, boot to miui, 2 magisk managers appear. Open both, 1 disappear and the other work normally.

#bug

Last edited:
K20pro in 10.3.12, I install Magisk in TWRP with no error, but when i boot to MIUI, Magisk manager said magisk not install.

#bug
k20 pro too , I using 10.3.12 with magisk for tasker greentify and nfc simulator without bug. I always flash magisk uninstaller before update new eu rom, and then flash magisk again, may be you can try :D

Reactions: demonntl
Mi 8, stable 10.3.3.0, there is a bug with the airplane mode. When it is turned on, the phone can still make phonecalls and has data connection. Not very safe specially if you are on a plane.
I opened a thread but no one seems to have same problem.
Hope it's ok to post here
I have the same issue with Mi Pad4 ... Gone back to previous release now..

Hi! It's the first time in a while that I've unlocked a phone and installed a xiaomi eu rom. I've downloaded the equulus twrp and stable roms 10.3.3 and 10.3.1 for my Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro. Everything went smoothly up until I tried updating/downloading apps from the Google Play Store where the phone says "Updating Play support libraries - waiting for network" FOREVER.

So far I have tried:
-clearing google play store app data
-change setting to download over and auto-update on any network
-updating google play store version manually (currently: 15.3.14-all - updated)
-going to the downloader app and changing the download limit to unlimited
-resetting my whole wifi setup
-tried using the older 10.3.1 rom just in case it might work

That's basically all I can think of to remedy this sadly. Since then, I went back to the official Xiaomi Global Stable version 10.3.3 and everything is working fine here from the get-go. Still I want to use the Xiaomi EU roms since they have proven to be much more reliable and removes a lot of bloatware.

Bit of a weird one which I presume is config error in the build. Upgrade my Mi Max 3 to 10.3.2.0 and everything seems OK apart from Google thinking the device is a Mix 2S.

Not a major issue - just a minor annoyance but thought I should report it.

Bit of a weird one which I presume is config error in the build. Upgrade my Mi Max 3 to 10.3.2.0 and everything seems OK apart from Google thinking the device is a Mix 2S.

Not a major issue - just a minor annoyance but thought I should report it.

View attachment 25194
View attachment 25195
Nothing wrong with that. We have to make the device be identified like that so that it could pass SafetyNet check.

Reactions: Nobbysheep
Hi,

Two questions :

1. I updated my Mi Pad4 chinese with the ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_MIPAD4_V10.3.2.0.ODJCNXM_v10-8.1.zip dated 2019-05-29.
A new release went out at 2019-06-24 . Mi Pad 4 has detected this release but it doesn't want to make the update.
why ? Because the name of the new zip file is the same than the previous ?

2. When we have updated our machine with a xiaomi.eu ROM, how can I update my Mi Pad4 ?
Logically, the update system should run normaly and I won't lose any data or should I follow the same procedure as the first flash of ROM and I lose all my applications and data again ?

Tks for your response.

Regards,

ThieRy

My device is Mi 8
I have a Problem with Gapp on the 10.3.3 stable rom.
Gmail don't push notification (mail was received 15 hours ago), I need manual fresh in Gmail App to received this.
When I check, the system is not sync my google acc!
How can I remove the Gapp and flash again.Or how can I change to global Rom with out wipe Data.

Thanks

Mi8 lite MIUI 10.3.3 stable
I can't find new contact number from another phone(same google account) but when I save new contact in this phone it rapidly show on another phone.
I try to synchronize many time but no new number show on this phone what should I do?

*Update*
I just solve my problem, there was an error coming back to android 8.1 from 9.0 of Xiaomi.eu rom.
I installed again the xiaomi.eu rom with android 9.0 and work it all again.
Prevously re installed the v10.3.4 with 8.1 and don't work the imei and signal. But my last chance was v10.3.2 with 9.0 pie and work it.
The battery don't last long as the global official rom but, it is working almost everything, just "OK google" command doesn't work.

•••••••••••••••

Hi I have installed redmi s2 v10.3.2 with 9.0 Android and have battery drain, reinstalled the official miui rom 10.3.1 with 8.1 android global and now I don't have signal or imei, what can I do? I have all ready install the EU room and still nothing. Anyone can help me?

Last edited:
Can you expect an eu version for mi max?

I just checked, and this official China stable 10.3.2.0 now has the same NON-hlos.bin file (modem) as the last official weekly 9.2.28 and also the last EU weekly 9.1.3.

So I would suggest to use the last eu weekly 9.1.3, it is running very well for me, no problems.

Hello, I have mi 8 with latest stable. I have 2 problems:

1- Phone randomly disconnects from mobile network, and then starts xiaomi sim activation service. After that, if i dont restart my phone, i can not receive calls and i can not call anyone. It says: "Mobile network not available". Anyone has any idea about this problem?
2- Camera is very bad at night photos. It makes all the lights glow, and quality drops. My wife has MI8 SE, it is perfect! But MI8 is very bad at night photos. Any solutions?

Thanks

Hello, I have mi 8 with latest stable. I have 2 problems:

1- Phone randomly disconnects from mobile network, and then starts xiaomi sim activation service. After that, if i dont restart my phone, i can not receive calls and i can not call anyone. It says: "Mobile network not available". Anyone has any idea about this problem?

Thanks

There are some related threads:

From time to time I have the same problem with my Mi8. No solution yet.

For the camera issues, just use the manual mode and play around with the settings. Then you can get great night photos

Hi
I use Mi9 and installed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_V10.2.16.0.PFACNXM_v10-9.zip .
Install is successed. but not available all data connections.
Looks like fine connect mobile network (Checked Network Signal Guru),
and success calling for 3g and LTE(VoLTE).
Is there anyone too?

thankyou!

Status
Not open for further replies.