MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I use Mi9 and installed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_V10.2.16.0.PFACNXM_v10-9.zip .
Install is successed. but not available all data connections.
Looks like fine connect mobile network (Checked Network Signal Guru),
and success calling for 3g and LTE(VoLTE).
Is there anyone too?

thankyou!

same for me on the newest weekly. Don't know how to solve it. No network anymore

I've wiped and installed the weekly coming from the stable and want to go back to the stable version but after I install the WiFi doesn't work and I get the error: Find device storage corrupted. I've installed the weekly again without any issue. Any idea what I should do to be able to install the stable ROM again?

I have an Mi A2 converted to Mi 6x, and I am currently in the latest beta.
How do I return the stable version?

Hi everyone.
I'm having this problem with chats apps (WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram): I receive notifications but when I try to open them to read the message itself, it is like hidden.

Is everyone else experiencing this problem? Thanks for the help.

Redmi Note 5 Pro, latest Stable (10.3.1 Android 9.0)

View attachment 25234View attachment 25235

Hi everyone.
I'm having this problem with chats apps (WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram): I receive notifications but when I try to open them to read the message itself, it is like hidden.

Is everyone else experiencing this problem? Thanks for the help.

Redmi Note 5 Pro, latest Stable (10.3.1 Android 9.0)
Dark mode isn't perfect, especially for third-party apps and especially on stable ROMs (old code base).
I'd advice not using the Dark mode until the feature is complete (MIUI 11? Who knows...)

Reactions: demonntl
Hi there! I installed the publisher Stable 10.3 ROM for Redmi 7 (onc) with this recovery: TWRP-3.3.0-0420-REDMI7-CN-wzsx150.img and the process went smoothly. However I do not want my device to be rooted, so I tried to uninstall Magisk via the Manager and also by flashing the Magisk Uninstaller zip via TWRP and every time I do it my device enters into a bootloop! The only way to make it work is by flashing over the ROM again, but it does reinstall Magisk! Is there any way to get rid of the root access without soft bricking the phone? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Ok folks, Im new here. but just for confirmation can i flash the lastest EU rom to my Mi Max 3 which is currently on 10.3.2.0?

Why Redmi 7 was removed from weekly and stable Device List Table..??.
No love anymore for this device??.

I can't hide this notification on 10.3.2.0.
I could hide this on the previous build (10.3.1.0) but it does not work anymore on lastest.

I already did clean install twice but no help.

Using xiaomi.eu 10.3.2.0 on Redmi Note 7 (lavender)

Any help are much appreciated

bd3ab6c867cb32938dcac6123658afc0.jpg
5e7f48060b21d8578c987494e3f4740e.jpg

Last edited:
I can't hide this notification on 10.3.2.0.
I could hide this on the previous build (10.3.1.0) but it does not work anymore on lastest.

I already did clean install twice but no help.

Using xiaomi.eu 10.3.2.0 on Redmi Note 7 (lavender)

Any help are much appreciated

bd3ab6c867cb32938dcac6123658afc0.jpg
153335c9bc78e70371cb852d97dc511b.jpg
5e7f48060b21d8578c987494e3f4740e.jpg
I have the same problem in 10.3.3.0 for Mi 6X and I reported it in the bugs section. However, the system app crashes when I try to hide the system notification for overlay apps. By the way, you should post this in the bugs section or update your reply in this post, since it's very large due to the pictures you attached.

Is the updater working? My brother and I tried to get the latest update for our Mi 6X but it just says there is no update available. We're currently at 10.3.3.0 and there is a new version, so the updater detects there is but it doesn't start downloading the ZIP after clicking the "Download" button. I'll flash the ROM in TWRP right now.

I have the same problem in 10.3.3.0 for Mi 6X and I reported it in the bugs section. However, the system app crashes when I try to hide the system notification for overlay apps. By the way, you should post this in the bugs section or update your reply in this post, since it's very large due to the pictures you attached.
I think it not a bug because on global miui, I cant hide it either. But on xiaomi.eu I could hide it before. I think maybe they forgot add some code to lastest build or xiaomi change something in thier code. Btw I upload pic via tapatalk so maybe it look like that

• Wow
Reactions: chrisdlc119
Hi there! I installed the publisher Stable 10.3 ROM for Redmi 7 (onc) with this recovery: TWRP-3.3.0-0420-REDMI7-CN-wzsx150.img and the process went smoothly. However I do not want my device to be rooted, so I tried to uninstall Magisk via the Manager and also by flashing the Magisk Uninstaller zip via TWRP and every time I do it my device enters into a bootloop! The only way to make it work is by flashing over the ROM again, but it does reinstall Magisk! Is there any way to get rid of the root access without soft bricking the phone? Thanks in advance!

After uninstalling Magisk and before reboot, goto Advanced menu in TWRP, then click RM Forceencrypt, inside there is dm-verity disabler option, check it, apply, and reboot

Reactions: BlazeElPadrino
Is the updater working? My brother and I tried to get the latest update for our Mi 6X but it just says there is no update available. We're currently at 10.3.3.0 and there is a new version, so the updater detects there is but it doesn't start downloading the ZIP after clicking the "Download" button. I'll flash the ROM in TWRP right now.
don't think the updater is working properly. on my mi max 3 it detects there is a new version (10.3.2) but when I click to download it says my system is up to date (I'm currently on 10.3.1) and to check the website.

Longtime waiting for Rom (Lavender) HMNote7 version 10.3.6.0 Global by Xiaomi.eu
If you have, please update link download for this Version.

I shift to Beta cause Lavender stable update, it takes to eternity than RN7 Pro.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: hungchip
Status
Not open for further replies.