MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shift to Beta cause Lavender stable update, it takes to eternity than RN7 Pro.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
i sad with Version 10.3.2.0 and 10.9.7.4 beta, this is version very bad with me on Redmi Note 7 Lavender, Only remove Ads.
- (Auto complete Password anywhere) I work on 10.3.6.0 Global Stable Bootloader Lock, with Auto Complete Password is Stronger. in 10.3.2.0 and 10.9.7.4 beta you cannot use Auto Complete Password. (Auto complete password only work on Chrome and Apps support by Google SmartLock) but on Rom 10.3.6.0 by Xiaomi this work anywhere. If you can more 20 Apps and Games, you will crazy with password...

Reactions: redzwhen
Converted Mi A2 into 6X this morning then proceed to install MIUI 10... so far so good, smooth and easy to use..

Hi, I noticed that 10.3.5 was re-released on global stable for Pocophone and those who updated claim that the audio bug (very low volumes) from the previous release was fixed. Any chance that eu will also update their 10.3.5?

Reactions: Adrian Nemerenco
if i flash this rom over the beta one will be ok? or delete everything?
thanks
From newer build to older is mostly better to do a clean flash. If you wait for a newer Stable base, than your installed Beta you could also try a dirty flash.
At least this is my experience :)

Reactions: JoseCSS
Are there any information about creating ROM for new Xiaomi CC9 - I don't need any "when", just if it's going to be supported later

Hello there, i flashed MIUI v10.3.2 based on the china realease Android 9 pie in my Redmi S2/Y2 Almost everything is good but sometimes i have issues like blocked screen frezze or very very low volume in every app, content etc. My question here is, Can i downgrade to the v10.3.1 or another with Android 8.1? Or there is a problem???
Previously i installed back the official global ROM (with 8.1) but the sim cards don't working till re install the Android Pie china release based rom from here.

Reactions: Fabmen
Hi,
I have installed 10.3.2 stable on my Redmi Note 7. It is running fine, but I have a lot of issues with Telegram: The notification sounds of several channels are changing to "none" randomly. If I set it to a specific or standard tone, sometimes even 5 minutes later an incoming message is not notified with a tone and the tone in the MIUI-/Android-notifications is set to "none" again. Most other channels and groups notification sounds are working fine, but this is also changing randomly. Any ideas if this is a ROM-bug or a settings issue? Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi all. I have a Xiaomi miA2 converted to 6X, I use the latest version of MIUI 10, but I have a question, which kernel you use to make the phone go better, I have a kernel version of March 2019 that works, but if I flash without a kernel, my phone does not start What kernel do you recommend? Regards, and thank you very much!!!

Reactions: elisel
Hi everyone, I installed the last stable 10.3.5 on Pocophone F1 but I noticed that some entries in the settings are not translated into my language (Italian) this is a real shame, is there no way to solve it?

I know it’s not cool to ask about updates, but the Mi 9 stable latest version it’s from March. Is there any problem? I didn’t want to use weekly one :(

In case I want to change to the weekly can I dirty flash the weekly one and then flash the stable version when it gets updated?

Thanks for the great work.

Is possible to install TWRP in a Redmi Note 7 although it is not supported (it's not listed) in its web page? Which instructions should I follow? Should I unlock the phone before trying to install TWRP?

Thanks very much.

"This is a real shame"??
Can not believe that somebody is posting something like this! This is an insult to the people who do their (translation) jobs for free here!
Support the translation instead of scolding!
I'm not scolding anyone, I just said it's a shame that in my language the Rom is still not translated all otherwise it was perfect and I would have kept it. I would be happy to help with the translation if I knew how to do it

Inviato dal mio POCOPHONE F1 utilizzando Tapatalk

I'm not scolding anyone, I just said it's a shame that in my language the Rom is still not translated all otherwise it was perfect and I would have kept it. I would be happy to help with the translation if I knew how to do it

There is a guide about the process on our forum, speak to the Italian translators, they are not unresponsive to feedback and have been doing translations since 2010/11. Your critique would be better aimed to the translator on Github to resolve any concerns you are having with the ROM. Bare in mind the work is done freely and out of the goodness of their own time and hearts.

It's just a figure of speech. It's like saying "This really saddens me".
There is a guide about the process on our forum, speak to the Italian translators, they are not unresponsive to feedback and have been doing translations since 2010/11. Your critique would be better aimed to the translator on Github to resolve any concerns you are having with the ROM. Bare in mind the work is done freely and out of the goodness of their own time and hearts.
Thank you guys, the person who called me into question surely misunderstood me. Thanks for the great job you do and keep it up

Status
Not open for further replies.