MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Good day, mi8 firmware 10.3.4.0 xiaomi eu is not working portrait front camera mode !!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-07-16-11-16-22-960_ru.fourpda.client.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-16-11-16-22-960_ru.fourpda.client.png
    427.4 KB · Views: 352
Last edited:
  • Good day, mi8 firmware 10.3.4.0 xiaomi eu is not working portrait front camera mode !!

Confirmed. Unable to connect to camera with camera app in portrait mode in Mi 8. Working fine with *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*.

Edit: Added logcat.

Attachments

• logcat_07-16-2019_11-33-12.txt
    603.2 KB · Views: 1,528
Last edited:
Hello good no longer will be given updates for the xiaomi redmi note 5a prime (UGG) only reaches version 10.1 will not reach the other versions?
Sadly it looks like a "no"
Xiaomi.eu team doesn't build old versions of MIUI like 10.1/10.2 because of compatibility issues with their mods (as far as I know), just 10.3+

Hello, I'm having a issue with TWRP. When I try to install stable v10.4 in TWRP, i get error 7. It says that this rom is intended for sagit, and my device is lavender (Redmi Note 7). Downloaded this version, once again - stable, from the link in the first post by ingbrzy. Should I just edit updater-script file or is this behavior intended?

EDIT: Also kinda off-topic, but stock recovery keeps overwriting TWRP everytime I boot to system. I tried wiping data immediately after flashing twrp, nothing happens.TWRP downloaded from this page: https://forum.xda-developers.com/re...overy-unofficial-twrp-touch-recovery-t3921637. If you want to bash me for asking help with an off-topic issue, please don't, just ignore this edit.

EDIT2:Nevermind. Problem solved.

Last edited:
For mi 8se, full screen gestures work fine in china stable. I think a patch in miui.eu is responsible for lazy gestures.

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Hi, I've been installing rom 10.03.05 on pocophone for a few weeks now. Everything is fine except the application of sms. This closes and crash. I attach the screen. Thank you

android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: Can't downgrade database from version 110 to 109
at android.database.DatabaseUtils.readExceptionFromParcel(Unknown Source:15)
at android.database.DatabaseUtils.readExceptionFromParcel(Unknown Source:11)
at android.content.ContentProviderProxy.query(Unknown Source:77)
at android.content.ContentResolver.query(Unknown Source:57)
at android.content.ContentResolver.query(Unknown Source:4)
at android.content.ContentResolver.query(Unknown Source:12)
at com.android.mms.util.SqliteWrapper.query(Unknown Source:1)
at com.android.mms.data.Conversation.loadThreadsFromCursor(Unknown Source:14)
at com.android.mms.data.Conversation.cacheAllThreads(Unknown Source:42)
at com.android.mms.data.Conversation.access$000(Unknown Source:0)
at com.android.mms.data.Conversation$RefreshRunnable.run(Unknown Source:4)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:764)

Last edited:
Reactions: Carlosdantes
Hello, 10.3.4.0 mi 8 does not my automatic switch-on turn dark?

Изпратено от моят MI 8 с помощта на Tapatalk

Hi, I've been installing rom 10.03.05 on pocophone for a few weeks now. Everything is fine except the application of sms. This closes and breaks. I attach the screen. Thank you

android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: Can't downgrade database from version 110 to 109
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
Factory reset after going from beta to stable

Hi, I've been installing rom 10.03.05 on pocophone for a few weeks now. Everything is fine except the application of sms. This closes and crash. I attach the screen. Thank you

Clearly you missed that part that you cannot downgrade from a Weekly to a Stable without a factory reset. Sometimes it might work alright, but most times you'll get "can't downgrade database" errors from certain apps.

i forgot to do...i restoring 9.6.27...bcs of work tomorrow n need phone...anyway in my basically knowledges...rom is really really similar to 9.6.27...

problems solved with camera on the new update reloaded on MI8 10.3.4

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Hello, I'm with the latest stable for mi 6 from xiaomi.eu and just notice that this function of locking the buttons is not active, is there a way through the menu to activate this? Is really helpful when my kid is on YouTube....

Thank you
0f95bf76317b789455e609c1973d6253.jpg

Hello dear friends. Sorry in advance if my question is a noob question. I tried to find some information about but can't find exactly. So... I have a MI MIX 3 device and I upgraded to xiaomi.eu weekly 9.7.11 from 9.6.27 but 9.7.11 is a little bugged for me. Now I'm trying to switch from weekly to last xiaomi.eu stable but always when I finish flash at TWRP it reboots and backs to TWRP. How can I switch from weekly to stable? Do I need to do a clean flash? Wipe system? Data?Thanks guys.

Update: FORMAT DATA -> yes

Thank u guys

Last edited:
Reactions: AlejandroOS
I don't understand the table in op. It says Anti Rollback "yes" on some devices and some devices have a "-" instead, like mine, Lavender. Does this mean that arb is removed on the devices marked "-" and still there on devices marked "yes"?

Last edited:
I don't understand the table in op. It says Anti Rollback "yes" on some devices and some devices have a "-" instead, like mine, Lavender. Does this mean that arb is removed on the devices marked "-" and still there on devices marked "yes"?
It means that the device doesn't have anti rollback protection...

It means that the device doesn't have anti rollback protection...
That's strange, when I run getvar anti in adb it returns the value 4 meaning it is enabled. I'm on aosp now so maybe that's why I'm getting strange readings from this value but seems unlikely.

Edit: Also when I check the Xiaomi global stable fastboot rom there's an anti value of 4 in the latest version's flashall.bat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.