MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
after update eu miui 10.3.15.0 , my k20 pro name on google change from "mi mix 2s" to "mi 9t" :D , everything else work good

after update eu miui 10.3.15.0 , my k20 pro name on google change from "mi mix 2s" to "mi 9t" :D , everything else work good
Sure, we use davinci_eea fingerprint for SafetyNet purposes. Can you pass SafetyNet check alright?

in the Xiaomi mi 8 after the last update 10.3.4.0 the dark mode, does not work automatically

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

in the Xiaomi mi 8 after the last update 10.3.4.0 the dark mode, does not work automatically

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk
Enable GPS (Location -> High accuracy) and ensure a GPS lock to your location.

i have whyred. how to Safe Install EU Rom. i Have ARB 4
, Now Im In Syberia OS
Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Hello,

I can't flash TWRP properly. Bootloader is unlocked. When I flash TWRP, it's rebooting to home and Android is asking for a password (after a few searches on Google, it's due to data encryption ?). So TWRP is not flashed and I have only access to the base recovery of Redmi Note 7 from which I can only wipe data or reboot the device.

Anyone to solve this problem ? Thanks

Hello,

I can't flash TWRP properly. Bootloader is unlocked. When I flash TWRP, it's rebooting to home and Android is asking for a password (after a few searches on Google, it's due to data encryption ?). So TWRP is not flashed and I have only access to the base recovery of Redmi Note 7 from which I can only wipe data or reboot the device.

Anyone to solve this problem ? Thanks
you need a other twrp, look at XDA for your Phone

After updating my mi 6 for 10.4 and installing magisk manager the camera stops working, plus someone with this error

Last edited:
When trying to install v10.2 or v10.3 of MIUI 10 stable ROM, I got the error 7. What should I do to solve this problem ?

Nvm it worked after I changed the USB port ... the first one was a bit defective I guess

Last edited:
Do we have any workaround over the WiFI not turning on after turning off for MIUI 10.3.5 for Pocophone? Can't seem to see if this was reported as a bug or this is a known issue.

im running on HMNote4X_V10.2.2.0.NCFCNXM_v10-7.0 rom but when i denied all permissions they (in 90% of apps) get back to default after reboot. app ops and appopsx doesnt help. on stock rom there was no problem to disable almost all permissions. any advice?
///my bad - wrong rom version

Last edited:
So 10.4 Is only for the mi6?
Sorry I'm super new to this and I've been checking everyday for the download link for mi pad 4 plus and I only see the one for mi6

Since update to 10.3.3. (coming from 10.3.2.) I get this error:

java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'android.content.res.Configuration android.content.res.Resources.getConfiguration()' on a null object reference at android.app.ActivityThread.updateLocaleListFromAppContext(Unknown Source:4) at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(Unknown Source:775) at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1200(Unknown Source:0) at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:703) at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:21) at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:208) at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:107) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11) at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:274)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-07-23-16-37-58-599_com.android.vending.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-23-16-37-58-599_com.android.vending.png
    287.3 KB · Views: 412
  • Screenshot_2019-07-23-16-38-03-646_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-23-16-38-03-646_com.miui.bugreport.png
    199.4 KB · Views: 362
Status
Not open for further replies.