MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potential bug for HMk20 / mi 9t, on latest stable 10.4.

Has anybody tried to set Lock Screen -> Show Animation when notification received? (Other options are "Wakeup screen" and "Do not wakeup screen")
If i do this, when notification comes the screen is off (no animation, and screen doesn't light up), and more importantly the fingerprint sensor doesn't sensor my finger anymore (while the screen is off).

Thanks.

PS. And i also found that bluetooth is always discoverable if bluetooth is on...Don't know if this is a bug.
U mean latest stable 10.3?
I dont see any stable version for Mi9T in 10.4 section

Xiaomi Mi 9T w/ Tapatalk

Hi I have the last 10.3.6 stable for Pocophone and I wanted to know why some app icons like Facebook, WhatsApp, Amazon and others are not updated like those of the play store? I have the stock theme

Inviato dal mio POCOPHONE F1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Sure. You can't use the fingerprint unlock icon when the "Show animation" is selected. It's not really a bug, it's just that those two don't exist at the same time on any device officially, it's something we unlocked.

That makes sense.

How about the animation? ...when i have "Show animation" selected, there is actually no animation

Thanks for your time.

That makes sense.

How about the animation? ...when i have "Show animation" selected, there is actually no animation

Thanks for your time.
Don't have a device for testing that, but try toggling Always on display on or off and see if it makes any difference.

Reactions: kezzuki
I have Indian Variant of Redmi K20 Pro (raphaelin) and it comes without NFC whereas Chinese K20 Pro comes with NFC. I would like to know that can I flash raphael EU rom on raphaelin or there are some future plans to unify the devices or so?

Tested it, it works when have enabled Ambient Display. Saw the edges light up. Cool!
Yeah, I remember seeing that animation being part of the AOD view, so it makes sense (while still not quite intuitive to normal users, but that's not our design choice).

Reactions: kezzuki
Yeah, I remember seeing that animation being part of the AOD view, so it makes sense (while still not quite intuitive to normal users, but that's not our design choice).

yeah...i agree lol they could at least just add a text view there indicating i's for when AOD is enabled

Received Pie on MiMix2 with 10.4.1.0, it seems all is working fine, battery is better (screen time: 3h 15m still 47% battery, used with bluetooth and GPS more than 2 hours)

I did everything and the right way to install, but didn't get a satisfactory result (both stable and beta 9.7.25). I have a bootloop on my Mi 8 when starting the device (on screen powered by android). Can anybody help me? Thanks.

Is there a way to Turn Off MIUI Optimization on 10.3.6 Poco? I need to install a paid app on Amazon Appstore and I can't

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

I did everything and the right way to install, but didn't get a satisfactory result (both stable and beta 9.7.25). I have a bootloop on my Mi 8 when starting the device (on screen powered by android). Can anybody help me? Thanks.
It was a problem with my TWRP. Thanks

Is there a way to Turn Off MIUI Optimization on 10.3.6 Poco? I need to install a paid app on Amazon Appstore and I can't

You can't disable MIUI optimization on Xiaomi.eu ROMs.

You can't disable MIUI optimization on Xiaomi.eu ROMs.
That's the only way I can get to install apps from Amazon. The app refuses to install purchased apps and to obtain new ones without this option.

If you or anyone else was able to make it work please give me a a bump.

So guys, i updated my k20 pro trough the updater app on configurations, now my device is in bootloop, once he start, he goes to twrp, what can be?

-------EDIT -------

I downloaded again from sourceforge, flashed with "Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_09.02.2018" file and work, no data/app loss, only facebook videos lagging sometimes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.