MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the only way I can get to install apps from Amazon. The app refuses to install purchased apps and to obtain new ones without this option.

If you or anyone else was able to make it work please give me a a bump.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
I'd be glad to help you out, but I don't have an Amazon Appstore account with an owned paid app, and with free apps it works fine, so... yeah, no way to debug this.

I'd be glad to help you out, but I don't have an Amazon Appstore account with an owned paid app, and with free apps it works fine, so... yeah, no way to debug this.
Just FYI i dirty flashed to 9.6.27 and now it works. I was able to install purchased apps normally. I still having trouble downloading new ones, but at this point I think the problem is on Amazon end.

Just FYI i dirty flashed to 9.6.27 and now it works. I was able to install purchased apps normally. I still having trouble downloading new ones, but at this point I think the problem is on Amazon end.

That info doesn't help with anything, sadly.

Poco F1

How can i Boost volume sound , for my true wireless airpods?

On Android One i dont have this issue.

Mi9 flagship with MIUI v10.2.16.0 is getting very outdated. Security update comes from March '19. Many bugs were corrected since then.
I know xiaomi.eu moved to MIUI 10.3 already, but can you guys make an exception and prepare 10.2.31.0 or newer? Mi9 goes to Android Q so most likely there will be no china stable updates for a long time...
Thanks for your fantastic work anyway :)

Reactions: Timon de Vries
Not sure where you got that idea from. Mi 8 SE already got Stable V10.3. Next one is V10.4 which only 2 devices received so far. You just need to wait...

Thanks for the info. Im using v10.3.1.0 which was released at 28.04.2019. Its been 3 months, other devices got 10.3.2 and 10.3.4. I have been wondering why my device got stuck at 10.3.1 :)

Reactions: Timon de Vries
Mi9 flagship with MIUI v10.2.16.0 is getting very outdated. Security update comes from March '19. Many bugs were corrected since then.
I know xiaomi.eu moved to MIUI 10.3 already, but can you guys make an exception and prepare 10.2.31.0 or newer? Mi9 goes to Android Q so most likely there will be no china stable updates for a long time...
Thanks for your fantastic work anyway :)
No, our patches are not compatible with V10.2 anymore.

on my POCO F1 currently i am using lineageos 16 with latest firmware vendor 10.3.6.0.. have official TWRP 3.3.0.0. and it works goo but i want to try miui.eu rom
i had it on MI5s and MI6, buyed poco instead of MI8
what have i do to flash miui again? (never had miui on this phone, except global stable which was on device with stock locked bootloader. after unlocking i flashed LOS)
what to wipe, what to leave?

system
system image
vendor
vendor image
data
etc?

on my POCO F1 currently i am using lineageos 16 with latest firmware vendor 10.3.6.0.. have official TWRP 3.3.0.0. and it works goo but i want to try miui.eu rom
what have i do to flash miui again? (never had miui on this phone, except global stable which was on device with stock locked bootloader. after unlocking i flashed LOS)

system
system image
vendor
vendor image
data
etc?
Data (system data not internal)and remove lockscreen password just in case it will force encrypt

Reactions: ivan.martinko
Hi,

Telenor Hungary Data SIM card not working for Redmi Note 7 (Lavender) I set the correct APN for the Data SIM card and it shows "4G" in the status bar, but the phone could not connect to the network. The same problem also with the previous stable build.
Other Hungarian SIM cards works fine but Data SIM doesn't.

Can you fix this?

Thanks in advance

Hi
I have Indian Variant of Redmi K20 Pro (raphaelin) and it comes without NFC whereas Chinese K20 Pro comes with NFC. I would like to know that can I flash raphael EU rom on raphaelin or there are some future plans to unify the devices or so?

I installed 10.3.16 Stable EU on raphaelin and it went good. I used LR Team's TWRP. No extra steps just basic steps to flash EU.

People with Indian variants who are curious if NFC is enabled for their phones after flashing EU ROMs then I would like to inform that NFC settings do shows up but you cannot enable the NFC as there is no NFC coil/hardware in Indian Variants of K20's.

Good afternoon, tablet mi pad 4 plus LTE firmware 10.3.2.0 Xiaomi eu, in the developer mode there is no miui optimization feature, and constantly falls off WiFi especially after the device is restarted, is it possible to fix it or not?

system
system image
vendor
vendor image
data
etc?
You need only to wipe data. Other partitions will be wiped in rom install scripts if needed.

Reactions: ivan.martinko
No, our patches are not compatible with V10.2 anymore.
Maybe you would consider releasing xiaomi.eu versions for china stable roms with no regards to actual MIUI versions? This situation with Mi9 is really unexpected, I hope you understand this.
We cannot blame chinese cause they still regularly release stable roms for Mi9 with updated security patches. It's just this "compatibility" issue on xiaomi.eu side.
Please do not drop previous MIUI versions as long as xiaomi is releasing updates for it.

Maybe you would consider releasing xiaomi.eu versions for china stable roms with no regards to actual MIUI versions? This situation with Mi9 is really unexpected, I hope you understand this.
We cannot blame chinese cause they still regularly release stable roms for Mi9 with updated security patches. It's just this "compatibility" issue on xiaomi.eu side.
Please do not drop previous MIUI versions as long as xiaomi is releasing updates for it.
I don't wish to sound rude, but I won't spend whole days maintaining patch compatibility with over 8 months old MIUI code base. It's double the work for a single device, and the fact that you can't wait for a fresh Stable ROM (or won't use a Beta ROM instead) doesn't make it my concern.

I don't wish to sound rude, but I won't spend whole days maintaining patch compatibility with over 8 months old MIUI code base. It's double the work for a single device, and the fact that you can't wait for a fresh Stable ROM (or won't use a Beta ROM instead) doesn't make it my concern.
Now it's perfectly clear sir. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.