MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have problem with Gapp on the 10.3.4 stable rom on my MI8.
Gmail does not push notification and I need manually refresh in Gmail app to receive new mail (some mail are 2 days old)
I have enabled autostart, I have set Battery saver to no restrictions and in battery & performance/scenes menu I have disabled sleep mode and Non-interactive mode but no luck.
EDIT: I tried to wipe cash and dalvik in TWRP, still no luck.

Does anybody have solution for that?

Yes, I am also facing same issue on K20 Pro raphaelin 10.3.16 version

Hi redmi note 7 here with miui eu , upgraded to latest stable (10.3.3) still facing gps issues ( location does work sometimes but most of the times it doesnt)
Is there a solution (tried to clone waze...nothing worked proprely, i am in France)

Hi guys, I wonder why jason (Mi Note 3) didn't received any new stable update since April. The support dropped for the Chinese only market devices? Or is it just because it's kinda old?

Hi to everyone!
First of all many thanks to the developers for offering/maintaining/improving the xiaomi.eu ROM.
I recently switched from the MIUI Global Beta ROM to the xiaomi.eu Stable ROM - no problems so far. On the Global Beta ROM I had an encrypted device. Wanted to do that in the xiaomi.eu Stable ROM but I ended up in a bootloop. When searching the forums I found this discussion concerning the weekly xiaomi.eu realeases.
So I can confirm that enabling encryption in the stable ROM without editing fstab file results in a bootloop. Since encryption is not required for me (I do not use the Mi6 as a business phone) I decided to wait and maybe encryption works "out of the box" in the next stable release.

Hi XIAOMI.EU... i just upgraded my POCOF1 from Stable Beta 9.6.27 to your Stable 10.3.6... it works great... i do clean install... after three days of using it i haven't found any issue yet...

only one... i use DOUBLE TAP to wake my phone and to turn screen off... double tap to wake is working flawlessly... but the double tap to screen off is not working on HOME screen... it only work on LOCK screen... hopefully it will be fix on the next update... i just love this double tap features...

again thank you for the great firmware...

Updated last week Mix 2 Chiron from previous stable to latest stable. Because the list still said Mix 2 Android 8 I didn't clear data. In the middle of installing with TWRP it stopped and went black. I had to reboot to twrp and cleared cache, dalvik cache system and data and reinstalled. This time it installed fine, and to my surprise it was android 9. I didn't had any problems while using this rom. Thanks for this release but please change the android 8 to android 9 on the list.
I know I had to read everything in this post, but it is getting too long!

why in stable version the notification icon not showing near network speed meter?? and stable version no have charging icon near battery indicator..
both feature already in beta version, making more nice looking like aosp cusrom..
is both feature will implemented in next stable??

Hi XIAOMI.EU... i just upgraded my POCOF1 from Stable Beta 9.6.27 to your Stable 10.3.6... it works great... i do clean install... after three days of using it i haven't found any issue yet...

only one... i use DOUBLE TAP to wake my phone and to turn screen off... double tap to wake is working flawlessly... but the double tap to screen off is not working on HOME screen... it only work on LOCK screen... hopefully it will be fix on the next update... i just love this double tap features...

again thank you for the great firmware...
Then enable Double tap to lock screen in POCO launcher's settings...

I got a couple of questions :
Anyone got volte working on miui.eu?
Someone know how to fix the Gmail bug about no notifications ?
Got a Mi9T with latest stable

Xiaomi Mi 9T w/ Tapatalk

Reactions: nguyenloc98
Hi,
I install latest xiaomi.eu_multi_MI6_V10.4.2.0.PCACNXM_v10-9.zip on my phone, but it take too much battery, so I decide to back to xiaomi.eu_multi_MI6_V10.3.1.0.OCACNXM_v10-8.0.zip.
So I use latest twrp 332-1 - clean all data using Format (like always) .... (additionally in 2nd try I clean System, Data, Cache too) -> reboot to recovery and start flashing 10.3.1.0 ROM.
After reboot in first configuration screen system show messagebox "partition is unsafe now..." so I'll stop configuration on screen "write here your telephone number and pass or use other method to login". Other metod button not work, write tel num and pass the same - not work - always get message "try it in a few minutes".
Only back to 10.4.2.0 ROM or 10.4.1.0 official global ROM unlock this problem.
Anti rollback status in installed rom and earlier version rom have number 1 - no matter official rom or miui.eu.
I tested it on two Mi6 models - 1st from Poland distribution 6/64GB, 2nd from China distribiution 6/128GB
Thank you for help and answer,
Chris

Hi xiaomi.eu, is K20 Pro supporting encryption? I have the newest stable installed saying its encrypted, when i enter recovery it ask for password, but when I click "cancel" instead of entering password for recovery then all the files are visible as not encrypted... So it looks like fake encryption

Reactions: hiroptera
I need confirmation if latest stable and weekly have triggered ARB on Mi 9t (k20), some have reported arb error while trying to flash global oficial rom using Miflash. It does not appear on OP anti rollback table. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.