MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this is not a dumb question:
why there are weekly for MiMix up to the latest version, but there is no stable version newer than 10.2?
Thanks

Hi, I'm using the .EU stable 10.3.14 on the MI9T (also rooted), the only problem I have is, my Amazon Apps can't be installed, in the original Miui Global Stable is in the Dev-Options the switch 'Miui Optimizations', this switch has to be turned off and the Amazon Apps could be installed, unfortunately this switch is missing in xiaomi.eu 10.3.14. Will this switch be there again in the next Stables?
I am also interested in this question.Any answer from developers

Cant download latest stable,i got error md 5 sum doesnt match, then download 50mb then again error,i try again then i download 177 mb then again error tray again....etc so for ihit diwbload again more then 50 times anddownload not more then 200 mb for more then 2 hours

Cant download latest stable,i got error md 5 sum doesnt match, then download 50mb then again error,i try again then i download 177 mb then again error tray again....etc so for ihit diwbload again more then 50 times anddownload not more then 200 mb for more then 2 hours
Delete all md5 files in your storage and try again to download rom

Hi, I'm using the .EU stable 10.3.14 on the MI9T (also rooted), the only problem I have is, my Amazon Apps can't be installed, in the original Miui Global Stable is in the Dev-Options the switch 'Miui Optimizations', this switch has to be turned off and the Amazon Apps could be installed, unfortunately this switch is missing in xiaomi.eu 10.3.14. Will this switch be there again in the next Stables?
AFAIK On EU ROM you cannot disable the MIUI Optimizations.

I am also interested in this question.Any answer from developers
This toggle is off-limits on EU ROMs, because users who are not developers (as in "Developer options") touch it and then report the consequences as "bugs", we don't have time to waste on false reports.

Reactions: pantxi
Hi xiaomi.eu... i just updated my pocof1 with ur latest pocof1 from 10.3.6 to 10.3.7...

The qr cide SCANNER apps is gone and i cannot turn on scanner option in camera settings...

Previous 10.3.6... the scanner is there and can set the sanner option in camera...

Thanks...

Because Xiaomi decided so.
Chinese decided to stay with 10.2 with some phones yet they still release updates. But it was xiaomi.eu thoughtless decision to drop support for these, leaving many users helpless. You can't blame chinese for this! And stop blame us for being lazy - we DON'T WANT to move to weekly. Already been there, never again, especially now with early Q.

Hi, I have a Xiaomi MI 9 SE and I'd like to put this stable rom. I know it's not available for this version and so I'd like to know if there's a way to find the previous version. Thank u

Chinese decided to stay with 10.2 with some phones yet they still release updates. But it was xiaomi.eu thoughtless decision to drop support for these, leaving many users helpless. You can't blame chinese for this! And stop blame us for being lazy - we DON'T WANT to move to weekly. Already been there, never again, especially now with early Q.
You don't make the decisions for us, and you don't get to decide whether our decisions are "thoughtless" or not. Like, who the hell are you?
You don't like our decisions, you may leave, simple as that.

You don't make the decisions for us, and you don't get to decide whether our decisions are "thoughtless" or not. Like, who the hell are you?
You don't like our decisions, you may leave, simple as that.
How can you say that ? The guy paid a lot for this ROM, did he not ? He demands and also deserves proper customer support.
Oh, wait....

Hi xiaomi.eu... i just updated my pocof1 with ur latest pocof1 from 10.3.6 to 10.3.7...

The qr cide SCANNER apps is gone and i cannot turn on scanner option in camera settings...

Previous 10.3.6... the scanner is there and can set the sanner option in camera...

Thanks...

Hi xiaomi... Anyone? Or is there a settings to activate it again... In camera settings it wont activate... Thanks...

Like, who the hell are you?
Maybe you should read forum rules before going too personal on this...

@Alexandrus
Don't put words in my mouth. I don't demand and deserve nothing. Just wanna say big thank you to xiaomi.eu for excluding Mi9 stable users from their updates. It's really not that fair to fool us that it's chinese's fault.

Reactions: branko1
Then use the Chinese ROM, why not ? It has English language.

Also, think about it, you get something for free, but somebody works to give you that, so there is no fair here, to begin with. If it were fair, you would have to give something back.

Listen, put yourself into Mi9 owners shoes. Imagine your phone was excluded from the list. Then you are told that it's someone else fault, but you know it's just xiaomi.eu decision. What would you do?
I just wanted to clarify why did it happen. All I got was "we don't care, blame chinese, who the hell are you..."

I am a Mi 9 owner, and the phone is excluded from Global Stable updates. Why do you think I am here ?
I would even use the Chinese Stable, but I have no idea if that is updated properly, and I presume it is not.
Global Beta was my preferred ROM, now that's done, so ... either I use the ancient Global Stable, or a Xiaomi.eu variant.
But I would not complain, if Xiaomi would provide decent updates, at least once per month, security patches and what not, the odd new option, I'd be more than happy, but they do not, so it's their fault, not Xiaomi.eu fault for not having the latest China Stable converted (no, I have no clue what the latest China Stable version is).

I'm on 10.3.4. with my mix 2s now. Everything is working fine, except quick charge. When I plug the phone it starts QC for about 10seconds, then it stops and charges slow. Anyone else with that issue? I tried 3 different chargers and cables... All the same error. Is it a hardware or software problem. Better: I don't know how to find out that.

Everything else works very smooth with the 10.3.4. rom. Thanks for that!

I would even use the Chinese Stable, but I have no idea if that is updated properly, and I presume it is not.
It is, there are many updates since march when xiaomi.eu dropped it. The newest is China Stable MIUI V10.2.33.0 – PFACNXM.
If you're happy - stay where you are.

10.2 ? Serisouly ? Why would I want that, regardless of what the last numers are, when all the other phones are on 10.3 or 10.4 ?
Probably the same as Global Stable 10.2.13 or whatever the latest crappy version is.

Maybe you should read forum rules before going too personal on this...
You're a funny one. Those rules are meant for you. The staff members know their place. You, apparently, don't.

Listen, put yourself into Mi9 owners shoes. Imagine your phone was excluded from the list. Then you are told that it's someone else fault, but you know it's just xiaomi.eu decision. What would you do?
I just wanted to clarify why did it happen. All I got was "we don't care, blame chinese, who the hell are you..."
There are many custom ROMs out there. You're not entitled to any release, you'll live with what you get, or choose something else to flash onto your phone. Putting pressure on us ain't helping your cause, at all.

Hi, turn on miui optimization option is missing under developer option on latest rom for Whyred.
Indeed it is, and was explained many times. It's off-limits on our ROMs. It causes issues that users report as bugs. "Developer options" are not meant for users who don't understand the consequences of touching the settings over there.

Reactions: Don415 and Izarsha
This toggle is off-limits on EU ROMs, because users who are not developers (as in "Developer options") touch it and then report the consequences as "bugs", we don't have time to waste on false reports.
But i read on this forum, that this is fixed on weekley rom,and also that is repaired on chinese rom.When it will happen on your stable rom.

But i read on this forum, that this is fixed on weekley rom,and also that is repaired on chinese rom.When it will happen on your stable rom.
What is "fixed"? The toggle is not available on our ROMs, both Weekly and Stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.