MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed it is, and was explained many times. It's off-limits on our ROMs. It causes issues that users report as bugs. "Developer options" are not meant for users who don't understand the consequences of touching the settings over there.
But is it turned on by default? I have notification issue when it is turned off. Currently i am on stock miui. Whenever i turn it off, i have delayed notification or no at all. But if i turn it on, it fixed my notification. So my question, is it turned on by default in xiaomi eu? Sory if i asked the same question. I really hate delayed or no notification coming through my phone when its something is important.

Or is it normal that i have delayed whatsapp notification only on wifi? I leave the phone for 5 minutes then i have to open the apps back to receive notification eventhough i already lock it and set it to no restriction. Only on wifi it delayed notification, but on data, it does not delayed at all. Does my phome defected? I already tried many things. Flashing firmware back and forth. But to vail.

Last edited:
But is it turned on by default? I have notification issue when it is turned off. Currently i am on stock miui. Whenever i turn it off, i have delayed notification or no at all. But if i turn it on, it fixed my notification. So my question, is it turned on by default in xiaomi eu? Sory if i asked the same question. I really hate delayed or no notification coming through my phone when its something is important.

Or is it normal that i have delayed whatsapp notification only on wifi? I leave the phone for 5 minutes then i have to open the apps back to receive notification eventhough i already lock it and set it to no restriction. Only on wifi it delayed notification, but on data, it does not delayed at all. Does my phome defected? I already tried many things. Flashing firmware back and forth. But to vail.
If you don't see the toggle in "Developer options" then it means it's turned on. (The toggle is only visible if MIUI optimization was turned off before we hid the toggle)

Hello, just updated to the latest stable rom 10.3.5 rom for hmnote5pro, im here to report that i encountered an issue related to missing fonts causing note app to crash, please see below, thanks for the updates

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-24-18-38-18-807_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2019-08-24-18-38-18-807_com.miui.bugreport.png
    291 KB · Views: 359
Great rom F the haters. I updated to latest 10.3.4 on Redmi Note 7 but Whats new page in Updater app wont open so i cant see the changelog. Could anyone tell me what the changes are?

are dev miui.eu also modify/optimizing kernel also??
or just using stock kernel from China Beta??

Mi Pad 4 +,
Memories crash when I try to play the video in App Gallery

Latest stable used

Any Idea why?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-14-22-17-04-220_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2019-08-14-22-17-04-220_com.miui.bugreport.png
    208.2 KB · Views: 348
are dev miui.eu also modify/optimizing kernel also??
or just using stock kernel from China Beta??
Stock kernel but patched to allow a custom ROM to run, not sure what optimizations you're talking about but we don't add anything like that.

10.3.7 Poco F1

why do all wedges on home screens disappear every time after the phone is updated? I needed to add and setup them again.

thanks

Hi,
I have a Xiaomi Mi5 (64 GB) with TWRP 3.2.3-0 and Xiaomi.eu stable 10.2. Is it possible to update the MIUI Version without deleting all data? If It is, how can update my smartphone?

Thanks to everyone.

Just dirty update my Mi Note 3 10.3.1.0 to 10.4.1.0, all working good so far and I found working camera2 API enabler for *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*. Thanks for the update!

Just dirty update my Mi Note 3 10.3.1.0 to 10.4.1.0, all working good so far and I found working camera2 API enabler for *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*. Thanks for the update!
Hi. I'm interested in the camera2api enabler. Can you share were you have found this? Thank you!

Enviado desde mi Mi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk

Hello guys,

Where are you downloading the official (from bigota) fastboot China Stable image?

I would like to have it, in order to have a clean device.
Then, I would like to flash the Xiaomi.eu *ZIP over that clean, official China image.

Thank you.

can i downgrade to 10.3.2 stable?
I'm in 10.3.4 stable
device is redmi note 5 3gb 32 gb varient

Status
Not open for further replies.