MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
tried bro thenk but nothing.. tried all possible ways to clean... also i reflashed the rom(dirty) and the same problems again...
now on 996 all working as well... idk wtf...
I just went through the upgrade from 10.3.17 to 10.4.4, you can fix this problem with wipe data,cache, system and storage before you going up to flash 10.4.4. Also, have to reflect that the rom has still a lot to improve, my device cannot support all the android apps, and also the auto-brightness setting is weird the screen brightness changes even the environment unchanged. The most important thing is my device auto-restart frequently for no reason. I hope xiaomi can fix these problems with the next update in Miui 11. Thanks Xiaomi EU for everything!

For me ia good. But i have notifications delay since the begining for eBay and that stuff

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk
Have you turned off the power saving setting on those applications? It can cause notification delay if they are not in the white list. Hope this helps.

Good evening I have updated a redmi k20pro to andoid10 and now I do not receive notifications to my relog Samsung 46mm, someone knows how to solve

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 Pro mediante Tapatalk

in the update of Xiaomi mi 8 10.3.6 the battery wears out very fast, with the previous update that did not happen

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

I have a xiaomi cc9 with global 9.7.6 beta, it's my first xiaomi and I love it,everything work good,didn't try nfc payment yet. but no labs AI app loading features, would it be worth updating my rom, I have never done it before, so not to sure

Anyone can find pocket mode on 9.9.3 ? I'm sure it was there at first but I can't find it now..

On K20Pro V10.3.17.0, the annotation app from xiaomi doesn't open/work.
On K20Pro V10.3.16.0, after a while (i noticed after 2 months), in a call,
the person doesn't listen to me, after a reboot, after 5 minutes, the problem return.

EN: If you have Google Pay issue, clean data of Google Pay and Google Play Services app..
ES: Si tiene problemas con Google Pay, limpie los datos de Google Pay y la aplicación Google Play Services.
RU: Если у вас возникла проблема с Google Pay, очистите данные Google Pay и приложения Google Play Services.
FR: Si vous avez un problème avec Google Pay, nettoyez les données de Google Pay et de l'application Google Play Services.
DE: Bei Problemen mit Google Pay bereinigen Sie die Daten der Google Pay und Google Play Services-App.
TR: Google Pay sorununuz varsa, Google Pay ve Google Play Services uygulamasının verilerini temizleyin.
Hi I am facing issue in messaging app in Poco F1 10.3.8 ? Kindly is there any solution to this??
Message notification is not showing and mi message is not activating and group notification is not working, kindly find the attached screenshot

Edit
Add log screenshots

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-09-19-19-48-03-262_com.android.mms.png
    Screenshot_2019-09-19-19-48-03-262_com.android.mms.png
    171.9 KB · Views: 482
  • Screenshot_2019-09-19-20-10-52-951_com.mi.android.globallauncher.png
    Screenshot_2019-09-19-20-10-52-951_com.mi.android.globallauncher.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 445
  • Screenshot_2019-09-19-20-10-56-514_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2019-09-19-20-10-56-514_com.miui.bugreport.png
    241.5 KB · Views: 380
Last edited:
Hi I am facing issue in messaging app in Poco F1 10.3.8 ? Kindly is there any solution to this??
Message notification is not showing and mi message is not activating and group notification is not working, kindly find the attached screenshot
Post log

OK! 10.4.6 work perfect..no bug so far!faster smoother.thanx for the rom.
add rom on OP if you want to members know aboutnewer patch.

Sır, i use now 10.4.6 for K20pro. İ wont to back 10.3.15 with Twrp. Aftwr i update bin stop reset and back again Twrp screen. So like anti roolback... How can i return old rom ?

Edit
Add log screenshots

hello, where did you find the link of 10.3.8 for poco? can you pls share it? thanks in advance :)

Sır, i use now 10.4.6 for K20pro. İ wont to back 10.3.15 with Twrp. Aftwr i update bin stop reset and back again Twrp screen. So like anti roolback... How can i return old rom ?
are you facing any issues with 10.4.6.0 for which you want to downgrade?

I have received the 10.4.3 Stable on my Mi 6 OTA. It is quite buggy. Will there be another version delivered OTA any soon? Sorry for asking, but I have not much idea how to update my phone elselike.

Many thanks.

I have received the 10.4.3 Stable on my Mi 6 OTA. It is quite buggy. Will there be another version delivered OTA any soon? Sorry for asking, but I have not much idea how to update my phone elselike.

Many thanks.
I see your device is Mi 6 and it doesn't have anti rollback protection so you can easily download the previous version you were using then go to TWRP perform factory reset from wipe (won't delete anything on your internal storage) then install that rom

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

I see your device is Mi 6 and it doesn't have anti rollback protection so you can easily download the previous version you were using then go to TWRP perform factory reset from wipe (won't delete anything on your internal storage) then install that rom

Could you please guide me how to do this? When booting with the Power+Up I do not get the old menu of the 10.3. Is there a link to a description of this procedure?

Could you please guide me how to do this? When booting with the Power+Up I do not get the old menu of the 10.3. Is there a link to a description of this procedure?
So you don't have twrp right now?
Scroll up. Process has been already told by the leader of eu

Reactions: papaki72
So you don't have twrp right now?
Scroll up. Process has been already told by the leader of eu

May I ask something perhaps stupid?

Is this the latest one I can get for my Mi 6?
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI6_V10.4.3.0.PCACNXM_v10-9.zip

The one on my phone received OTA is 10.4.3.0(PCGMIXM)

Can I just download the "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI6_V10.4.3.0.PCACNXM_v10-9.zip", place it in the downloaded_roms folder and use it through the system update function?

Many thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.