MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you facing any issues with 10.4.6.0 for which you want to downgrade?
Sorry, translate working automatically.

I didn't like the battery performance and the phone was warming up. Also in other versions and in this version, when I take a picture when I click on the icon on the left horse is gray and I can not see the picture. To go back to the gallery to see the picture you took. Now I want to downgrade, but when I do this I always go back to the Twrp screen from the boot screen

Mi Note 3 v.10.4.1.0 and v.10.4.2.0 PIP Picture in Picture Problem.
On 10.4.1 it's a known problem. I hoped that in 10.4.2 it would be fixed but that's not the case. Nevermind it's not eu rom problem but official China rom issue. We have to wait for the next update.

I really need your help guys.

I installed MIUI version 10.3.4 Stable via TWRP and I have two major issues :
- The notifications are disappearing after 3 seconds. I want them to be displayed all the time in the top bar.
- When I have a clear wallpaper the white font prevents me to see any text in the status bar, I need a dark veil.

Thanks.

May I ask something perhaps stupid?

Is this the latest one I can get for my Mi 6?
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI6_V10.4.3.0.PCACNXM_v10-9.zip

The one on my phone received OTA is 10.4.3.0(PCGMIXM)

Can I just download the "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI6_V10.4.3.0.PCACNXM_v10-9.zip", place it in the downloaded_roms folder and use it through the system update function?

Many thanks again.
This shouldn't be a good idea because you're currently using global rom and willing to install custom xiaomi.eu through updater app
Probably you'll end up getting bootloop or soft brick

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: papaki72
Hi friends I have questions why it has been a long time (since March) to publish Stable EU Rom for the Mi9?
Thanks.

I really need your help guys.

I installed MIUI version 10.3.4 Stable via TWRP and I have two major issues :
- The notifications are disappearing after 3 seconds. I want them to be displayed all the time in the top bar. There are not displayed on my lockscreen either.
- When I have a clear wallpaper the white font prevents me to see any text in the status bar, I need a dark veil.

Thanks.
Anyone?

Flashed on Whyred without problems but is worse than stock MIUI, yes, is clean but its not that fast, sometimes after i exit an app the home screen just dont come to life, i have to lock and unlock to see the home screen, it has also bugs, if you're in a game you cant control the music from the headset buttons, can i go back to stock MIUI (10.3.2) from MIUI EU 10.3.5? Thanks :)

Hi, I noticed that 10.3.8 is back up for Poco. I updated earlier before it got taken down, but also had the messaging bug. Is the newly uploaded 10.3.8 now different?

I set dual clock when I was in another country months before. It's like this:

Screenshot-2019-09-24-10-06-10-161-lockscreen.png

Then after a few ROM updates and I'm back to my local place, I can't seem to find the settings for dual clock so I can delete the other time...

Any ideas? Thanks.

Pocophone F1, newest stable eu MIUI

Status
Not open for further replies.