MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
For mi9 what stabke ron i need to download
this one? - xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_V10.4.6.0.QFKCNXM_v10-10

Confirmed 10.3.8 for poco's messaging bug has been fixed! I am receiving notifications for it normally now and it doesn't force close. Thank youuuuu!

Reactions: Teeej
@ingbrzy OTA update is a joke right?

Using 10.4.4 still didn't received OTA update of 10.4.6 on k20 pro
I just downloaded the zip file and installed it with TWRP without wiping data. Did the job, just had to reinstall the Play Store apk as it kept crashing.
Everything seems to work fine so far. It's kinda stupid but I'm used to Android always having weird things.

I just downloaded the zip file and installed it with TWRP without wiping data. Did the job, just had to reinstall the Play Store apk as it kept crashing.
Everything seems to work fine so far. It's kinda stupid but I'm used to Android always having weird things.
You received OTA update or downloaded whole rom?

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

You received OTA update or downloaded whole rom?

Whole ROM from androidfilehost. As far as I understand the OTA downloads the whole ROM anyway as patches are not supported (at least to my knowledge, I'm relatively new to MIUI).

Whole ROM from androidfilehost. As far as I understand the OTA downloads the whole ROM anyway as patches are not supported (at least to my knowledge, I'm relatively new to MIUI).
No OTA update means only patch/new package. But they didn't released it since 10.3.16 or more earlier.

By the way I also downloaded whole rom and updated via updater app then I face gallery FC so again cleanly flashed it and now no bugs so far

No OTA update means only patch/new package. But they didn't released it since 10.3.16 or more earlier.

By the way I also downloaded whole rom and updated via updater app then I face gallery FC so again cleanly flashed it and now no bugs so far

Ok, that was just the information as stated on the different MIUI versions wiki. Gallery FC is also fixed by just downloading the apk (of which there's even an updated version).

Hi, anyone had random touch screen freeze on RN7 on 10.3.4? The only option was to hold power button to restart.

I flashed 10.3.7.0 on my POCO F1 last weekend but I noticed that battery life dramatically decreased compared to the stock firmware. I failed to see there also is version 10.3.8.0. So I flashed that version to my phone now. Hoping battery life is better. Anyone else experiencing decreased battery life after flashing this firmware?

miui 10.9.8.22 weekly i have and I tray in 3 times to install this room 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 for recovery wipe cache/dalvik and only work the initial screen Android and 3 point.. Please what i do it error? Mi8 and I tray 3 version

Flashed on Whyred without problems but is worse than stock MIUI, yes, is clean but its not that fast, sometimes after i exit an app the home screen just dont come to life, i have to lock and unlock to see the home screen, it has also bugs, if you're in a game you cant control the music from the headset buttons, can i go back to stock MIUI (10.3.2) from MIUI EU 10.3.5? Thanks :)
Hmm.. I was about to install 10.3.5 P, currently, am on 10.3.4 O. Why do you say 10.3.2 and not 10.3.4??

Should I stay back on Oreo only?

Last edited:
Can someone please tell me can I just install twrp and flash a updated rom without rooting my phone

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

I set dual clock when I was in another country months before. It's like this:

Screenshot-2019-09-24-10-06-10-161-lockscreen.png

Then after a few ROM updates and I'm back to my local place, I can't seem to find the settings for dual clock so I can delete the other time...

Any ideas? Thanks.

Pocophone F1, newest stable eu MIUI
Settings - Additional settings - Date & time - Dual clock (on/off)
If you want to use it (I do), keep this to on, and the line below:
Second clock - set your home time zone, the city/country where you live. Then when you travel, on the lock screen (as what you have posted), on the LEFT side you will have a local time, of the time zone you are currently visiting. On the right side, you will have your home time.
On the other hand, when you are in your home country, only the local time will be displayed on the lock screen.
So, from your lock screen, it seems like you live in Auckland, but currently visiting another country.

Has anyone updated a mi cc9, can you please tell me what I have to do, I never done this before and I'm afraid of messing it up,there no videos on YouTube for doing cc9, any help would be much appreciated

Yes, thats the whole idea. Read post #1. Only thing that is needed is unlocked bootloader.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk
Thanks, Can you please tell me, I've never done this before, Will all Google services and backup be in xiaomi rom when I install, so I can restore my data

Thanks, Can you please tell me, I've never done this before, Will all Google services and backup be in xiaomi rom when I install, so I can restore my data

Google services yes, about backup it all depends of what you mean. But simply said if it works now, it will work after.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Reactions: Alan098765
Hi!
Yesterday I installed 10.4.6.0 over 10.3.17 and everything works great expect Dual App. Every time I try to enable it my phone crushes/reboot. Dual Space works without any problems.
Today I cleaned cash/dalvik and formated data but still same problem. Could anyone with same version try to enable dual app? I'm not sure is it only problem with my phone or is it problem in this ROM.
Does 9.9.6 works OK with dual app?
My phone is K20 Pro.

Reactions: zypaing
Status
Not open for further replies.