MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, this is what it says on xda to install twrp on cc9 or will it work doing it the way it says at the start of this post, does anyone here please have any experience with this as I don't really no what I'm doing I haven't done this before please help
b1a8fda8134bbde9d2dfa768711204e3.jpg

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

in the update of Xiaomi mi 8 10.3.6 the battery wears out very fast, with the previous update that did not happen

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

I did not have that issue on my Mi 8. I am currently using Miui 11 beta, it has the best battery life yet. By far!

Hello, this is what it says on xda to install twrp on cc9 or will it work doing it the way it says at the start of this post, does anyone here please have any experience with this as I don't really no what I'm doing I haven't done this before please help
b1a8fda8134bbde9d2dfa768711204e3.jpg

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Yes, they didn't format data, they think wipe and format are the same thing.

Reactions: Alan098765
Hi, can someone tell me can I install a global stable rom directly from Xiaomitool v2 from custom xiaomi.eu rom? I want to switch from xiaomi.eu stable 10.3.17.0 and from another phone from 10.4.6.0 to Global stable 10.3.2.0? Is there a problem to switch end a risk to brick the phone? I am with Redmi K20 pro 8gb 256gb -Thank you!

Send by Redmi K20 Pro с помощта на Tapatalk

Last edited:
In available networks it does not detect any. Just let me enter manually. But the available networks do not appear to me. Any solution?
I reply reinstal by updater and wifi find normaly

Last edited:
Hi,

I have questions about switching from developer ROM to stable.

Currently I have:
- Xiaomi MI 9T Pro
- Bootloader is unlocked
- TWRP 3.3.1-12 Unofficial by mauronofrio is installed
- MIUI 10.5 by xiaomi.eu 9.9.6 Beta installed
- As I remember did this by flashing Official Global Stable 10.3 in fastboot then flashing TWRP then xiaomi.eu 9.9.6 in recovery

I would like to switch to STABLE with CLEAN INSTALL:
- xiaomi.eu Stable V10.4.6.0

The questions:
- It it safe to flash Official China Stable V10.3.8.0PFKCNXM Fastboot with MiFlash over the current xiaomi.eu 9.9.6?
- I would flash the most recent TWRP (TWRP 3.3.1-15 Unofficial by mauronofrio)
- Is it safe to flash xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_V10.4.6.0.QFKCNXM_v10-10.zip (in TWRP) over Official China Stable V10.3.8.0PFKCNXM?

Your answers would be appreciated.

- kisjuhos

Hola a todos, saludos desde Colombia, instalé la rom xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_V10.2.16.0.PFACNXM_v10-9.zip en mi xiaomi mi 9 hay opciones que faltan, pero si las tienen incluida la rom global, por otro lado, los datos en 4G no funciona con mi operador ETB
alguien podría explicarme por qué es?

Hi,

I have questions about switching from developer ROM to stable.

Currently I have:
- Xiaomi MI 9T Pro
- Bootloader is unlocked
- TWRP 3.3.1-12 Unofficial by mauronofrio is installed
- MIUI 10.5 by xiaomi.eu 9.9.6 Beta installed
- As I remember did this by flashing Official Global Stable 10.3 in fastboot then flashing TWRP then xiaomi.eu 9.9.6 in recovery

I would like to switch to STABLE with CLEAN INSTALL:
- xiaomi.eu Stable V10.4.6.0

The questions:
- It it safe to flash Official China Stable V10.3.8.0PFKCNXM Fastboot with MiFlash over the current xiaomi.eu 9.9.6?
- I would flash the most recent TWRP (TWRP 3.3.1-15 Unofficial by mauronofrio)
- Is it safe to flash xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_V10.4.6.0.QFKCNXM_v10-10.zip (in TWRP) over Official China Stable V10.3.8.0PFKCNXM?

Your answers would be appreciated.

- kisjuhos

Here is my suggestion to have it all clean and good:
1. Install Official China Stable V10.3.8.0PFKCNXM Fastboot and DO NOT select "clean and lock" and flash TWRP 3.3.1-15
2. install miui_RAPHAEL_V10.4.6.0.QFKCNXM_f654951ce0_10.0 using recovery but delete compatibility.zip from ROM before instaling and boot you phone.
3. flash TWRP recovery 3.3.1-15 (again), format data and clean cash and dalvik and install xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_V10.4.6.0.QFKCNXM_v10-10.zip

This way you'll have latest firmware. Only negative about xiaomi.eu 10.4.6.0 is that dual app doesn't work. Everything else works perfectly.

Can someone please tell me why every time that I format data partition as many install guides says - Im loosing storage (sdcard) ?
Is sdcard folder mounted inside /data ?

this is why I cant flash properly. when /data formatted I dont have a way to re-transfer from my PC the rom.

Installed 10.4.6.0 over 10.3.17.0 everything work perfectly! Dual apps working also perfect!
0d0c62dda513a1dbbcd567252eca939b.jpg
cba17c6379085e07df8aa0f25ec9509e.jpg
d765c7954b11ec7c9d95566e0739c7ec.jpg

Изпратено от моят Redmi K20 Pro с помощта на Tapatalk

Installed 10.4.6.0 over 10.3.17.0 everything work perfectly! Dual apps working also perfect!

May I ask the way you installed it over ?
did you use the updater app from 3.17 install the zip from it ?
Di you use TWRP ?(witch version ?)
Di you use Xiomi Tool v2?

Last edited:
Can someone please tell me why every time that I format data partition as many install guides says - Im loosing storage (sdcard) ?
Is sdcard folder mounted inside /data ?

this is why I cant flash properly. when /data formatted I dont have a way to re-transfer from my PC the rom.
With format data also internal storage will be deleted, with wipe data only data partition.

I'm on last global stable stock 10.3.2.0 whired whit Orange Fox recovey. Which One of these four release Is the best One? Dirty flash it's enough from stock to xiaomi.eu rom? I guess need format data, right?

Last edited:
I'm on last global stable stock 10.3.2.0 whired whit Orange Fox recovey. Which One of these four release Is the best One? Dirty flash it's enough from stock to xiaomi.eu rom? I guess need format data, right?
Yes, you've to format data partition...
Download ROM, reboot in recovery, format data, transfer the ROM on the mobile and install it!
Reboot, setup and, if you want root again, install magisk as usual...

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Yes, you've to format data partition...
Download ROM, reboot in recovery, format data, transfer the ROM on the mobile and install it!
Reboot, setup and, if you want root again, install magisk as usual...

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk
if I understand correctly, reading the original post, going from stock to xiaomi.eu, we need to do the data format, while to update: Download zip to internal storage
- Updater - Menu (...) - Reboot to Recovery
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done,

And what about if I flash weekly rom straight from global stable stock?

Last edited:
May I ask the way you installed it over ?
did you use the updater app from 3.17 install the zip from it ?
Di you use TWRP ?(witch version ?)
Di you use Xiomi Tool v2?
Download the zip end installed from updater!

Here is my suggestion to have it all clean and good:
1. Install Official China Stable V10.3.8.0PFKCNXM Fastboot and DO NOT select "clean and lock" and flash TWRP 3.3.1-15
2. install miui_RAPHAEL_V10.4.6.0.QFKCNXM_f654951ce0_10.0 using recovery but delete compatibility.zip from ROM before instaling and boot you phone.
3. flash TWRP recovery 3.3.1-15 (again), format data and clean cash and dalvik and install xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_V10.4.6.0.QFKCNXM_v10-10.zip

This way you'll have latest firmware. Only negative about xiaomi.eu 10.4.6.0 is that dual app doesn't work. Everything else works perfectly.
Thank you for your suggestion.

Hey, I am having a whole lot of Bugs with my Redmi Note 6 Pro. It seems like it is missing a whole lot of Drivers.

It does not: Record Videos, Turn the Screen, Autodetect brightness, Play Sound besides Systemsounds (no yt or spotify or videosound), cant scan fingerprints

Basically everything besides the screen is not working. How can i install all the drivers?

Thanks

EDIT: Got some of it working by installing several MIUI global versions and than going back to xiaomi.eu. But it still refuses to record vids

Last edited:
With format data also internal storage will be deleted, with wipe data only data partition.
So In that case how the guide here on the first page tells you to format data and only then flash the rom?
Internal storage will be deleted instantly after confirmation of "format data" in twrp and obviously you won't be able to find the rom to flash...

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

So In that case how the guide here on the first page tells you to format data and only then flash the rom?
Internal storage will be deleted instantly after confirmation of "format data" in twrp and obviously you won't be able to find the rom to flash...

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Are you serious? Would you mind just to read the next step after the Format?
  • FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
So what's your problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.