MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you serious? Would you mind just to read the next step after the Format?
  • FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
So what's your problem?
Apologies,

I was sure I read otherwise. Maybe not here.
But my PC can't get into the storage. Drive is there but can copy nothing to it.

Is that the case with everyone else? Maybe need to consider adb sideload?

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Apologies,

But my PC can't get into the storage. Drive is there but can copy nothing to it.

Well, first if your connection between PC and mobile device isn't enabled this is not xiaomi.eu issue. ok?
Doing it like advised you should have the internal storage mounted to your pc in r/w mode.
Check you drivers on pc
check your version of TWRP!!!
try to mount /data in twrp with r/w mode

if adb is working, try to push your rom with adb push command.
adb sideload might work - I used it only once. Long ago...

If everything is failing, try to "reset" to a stock rom (tgz) with Mi Flash and avoid to relock.
Then you could start again from the beginning.

Not knowing what you did before and what's on your device it's impossible to give a proper advice...

Reactions: PDPR
Apologies,

After formatting data do "reboot to recovery" then you can copy paste into internal storage or if the issue continues go for OTG storage and use TWRP 3.3.3-15 by Mauronofrio

So In that case how the guide here on the first page tells you to format data and only then flash the rom?
Internal storage will be deleted instantly after confirmation of "format data" in twrp and obviously you won't be able to find the rom to flash...
Format data is only necessary for first installation of eu-ROM, when just unlocked bootloader and/or coming from another ROM. Or sometimes when changing Android base.
Afterwards installation is this way, likewise described in first post:
Installation via TWRP:
- Download zip to internal storage
- Updater - Menu (...) - Reboot to Recovery
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done
That's the problem with you freshmen, you don't read or at least don't read properly ;-)

Reactions: Sk83r!
After formatting data do "reboot to recovery" then you can copy paste into internal storage or if the issue continues go for OTG storage and use TWRP 3.3.3-15 by Mauronofrio

Great Thanks! reboot to recovery mounted /data properly.

Can I (dirty) move from weekly ROM (currently MIUI 10.4 by xiaomi.eu 9.4.25) to this one?
Redmi Note 5 Pro (whyred)
Without whiping everything and loosing data?
Thank you!

I have a 9t pro 10.3.1.pfkmixm and what I did is :
Format data, transfer ROM and install it on recovery so, clean install
Everything is working quite well, just few problem at the beginning but seems disappeared...
The only persistent problem is *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, is not working anymore, every photo it stuck in elaborating and stop...
*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* 7, the same....
In original firmware, everything was working without any problems!
Have any solutions..?
Thanks!

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi

Is there any known issue with call recording in 10.4.6? Is it due the fact Google blocked it completely in Q?

I set the feature on for all numbers and still can't get any file on default path MIUI/sound_recorder/call_rec. "sound_recorder" folder not exists.

Thanks

Mi max 3 10.3.4
Please help me

Hi

Is there any known issue with call recording in 10.4.6? Is it due the fact Google blocked it completely in Q?

I set the feature on for all numbers and still can't get any file on default path MIUI/sound_recorder/call_rec. "sound_recorder" folder not exists.

Thanks

I've managed to installed Skvalex call recorder app. Works perfectly using API method for root devices.

I wonder why built-in recording app not working though.

That's the only way I can get to install apps from Amazon. The app refuses to install purchased apps and to obtain new ones without this option.

If you or anyone else was able to make it work please give me a a bump.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
I'd be glad to help you out, but I don't have an Amazon Appstore account with an owned paid app, and with free apps it works fine, so... yeah, no way to debug this.

Posted two workarounds and a log here.

Hi, I have the stable version 10.4.4, which is the latest version, and do you already have miui11?

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 Pro mediante Tapatalk

I've managed to installed Skvalex call recorder app. Works perfectly using API method for root devices.

I wonder why built-in recording app not working though.

I'm on 4.6 and my inbuilt call recording works fine. No issues. It's the main reason I'm using EU ROM over eec official

Can someone please tell me if I update to miui 11,will my phone be updated to android 10 (Q) automatically

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.