MIUI 10 MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3 STABLE RELEASE

JoseCSS

Members
Oct 28, 2018
Hello,
When will be Xiaomi.eu 10.3 STABLE for REDMI 5?
I'm also awaiting for this... Stable 10.3 fo Redmi 4X was released today/yesterday, and our rosy should be near.

BTW, do you know any official TWRP that supports Oreo encryption? I have one which seems to be a personal mod, but i'd prefer an official one (TWRP 3.3 doesn't decrypt internal nor data)

maxipower

Members
Apr 30, 2019
I'm also awaiting for this... Stable 10.3 fo Redmi 4X was released today/yesterday, and our rosy should be near.

BTW, do you know any official TWRP that supports Oreo encryption? I have one which seems to be a personal mod, but i'd prefer an official one (TWRP 3.3 doesn't decrypt internal nor data)
Hello,
I do not know how to answer you, but surely someone will know.

Reactions: JoseCSS

Jismariachi

Members
Mar 31, 2017
Hello everyone, does anyone know when a stable version for mi5s will come out? Because the last date of January 22. thank you in advance
Jis,

Daenjel

Members
Mar 6, 2018
Hi, today I flashed the latest stable ver. (V10.2.16.0) for my Mi 9, but I was unable to find the dark mode, as far as I know this device should come with it since the beginning so, anybody knows how can I activate it, or even find it??

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu ROM leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
Hi, today I flashed the latest stable ver. (V10.2.16.0) for my Mi 9, but I was unable to find the dark mode, as far as I know this device should come with it since the beginning so, anybody knows how can I activate it, or even find it??
In dev settings..

Apr 4, 2019
For me, the sound quality when filming a video by Camera is noticeably better than recording by the Recorder, even when I set the quality of Recorder to the highest (on every miui I've ever used). Is it possible to alter the Recorder in the rom to have the same recording quality as the Camera?

Firedance61

Members
Aug 29, 2018
What matters is which Rom you have installed. If you change from the dev to the stable and vice versa, you have to run a format data first, if you stay with the same Rom and only have a higher Version Number, you do not have to do anything. No wipe and no format (dirty flash)

JoseCSS

Members
Oct 28, 2018
What matters is which Rom you have installed. If you change from the dev to the stable and vice versa, you have to run a format data first, if you stay with the same Rom and only have a higher Version Number, you do not have to do anything. No wipe and no format (dirty flash)
[Redmi 4X]

I have plans of installing .eu MIUI 10.3 stable over one of the firsts MIUI 10.3 betas, but i won't format data, i don't want to lose apps/setting.

What happens if i make it?

dreko2000

Members
Nov 4, 2017
I have been using for 2 days and I think this is the best rom for mi 8se. There is no bug anda everything work properly with a clean install. Thank you Igor

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Ivo001

Members
Sep 9, 2016
I've installed 10.3.2 on my Mi8 last week.
The cleaner app seems to have deleted large chunks of app data (it did something like 18gb instead of the usual 1gb), and now I get download errors for almost all apps when I try to install then via the Play Store.
Also, many apps just seem to crash or not boot at all anymore.
I went into TWRP and installed 10.3.1 again and wiped dalvik/cache, but the problem still persist.
I cannot use any email apps anymore.
Anybody knows how to solve this problem?

metalfellow

Members
May 19, 2019
Is there any way I can increase the status bar height on Redmi Note 7? It looks atrocious compared to the original global rom.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out THANK GOD. No need to revert back to global. If anyone's interested, you can change it in the developers options-> Simulate a display with a cutout -> Corner display cutout.

Last edited:

Laudesk

Members
May 20, 2019
Hola. He estado buscando por un tiempo y no puedo encontrar una solución. Cambié a rom eu stable 10.3 mi Redmi Note 7 y Netflix no me funcionan ahora con un error 15001. ¿Alguna idea para resolverlo? ¿Le pasa a alguien más?