MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem with the Bluetooth module. When I first time turn it on, it's working normally but the second time it's never start. The only way is the reboot then work normally again, once.

Can somepne please point me to the correct version of TWRP for the POCOF1. Thanks

There is nothing wrong with the naming conventions, Stable is still on Android 8. Dev is on Android 9. Simple :)
It's simple for those who know.

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8Explorer_V10.0.9.0.OEHCNFH_v10-8.1.zip

I know that it ends with 10-8.1 so it's based on Android 9.

For new member like me, the naming convenstion does not say whether this is stable or dev, and the fact that stable is on 8, and dev is on 9. Hence more questions like mine will arise.

STABLE RELEASE

pHpRjm0.jpg
10.1.1.0.STABLE RELEASE / Redmi note 3 pro. Many items are not translated into Russian - The best version in this respect: 8.4.26

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-08-21-32-39-716_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-08-21-32-39-716_com.miui.home.png
    983.3 KB · Views: 545
No probs for me. I already switch to stable 9.5.2 from MIUI 10 a long time ago. I prefer MIUI9 than MIUI10 because of the carrier name in status bar.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk
Appreciate your choice. It is more on the personal preference, but sorry to clarify more about the carrier name in status bar issue in Miui10. Is that the LTE and 4G thing that make you decide that?

Why does the app dedicated to updates not work? It does not download updates. When I press download in the app says that I have already installed the latest update, but it is not true, I always have to go here on the forum and download it manually.
I have a xiaomi mi 8 with the last stable release.

Last edited:
It's simple for those who know.

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8Explorer_V10.0.9.0.OEHCNFH_v10-8.1.zip

I know that it ends with 10-8.1 so it's based on Android 9.

For new member like me, the naming convenstion does not say whether this is stable or dev, and the fact that stable is on 8, and dev is on 9. Hence more questions like mine will arise.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv10/xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8Explorer_V10.0.9.0.OEHCNFH_v10-8.1.zip/download

See the link? it clearly states STABLE-RELEASES... a bit of reading would not go a miss for you :)

[QUOTE = "MarkHUK, post: 454931, membro: 3"] Fornisci un rapporto sugli arresti anomali / logcat se desideri ulteriore assistenza per il problema. [/ QUOTE]

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 411
[QUOTE = "MarkHUK, post: 454931, membro: 3"] Fornisci un rapporto sugli arresti anomali / logcat se desideri ulteriore assistenza per il problema. [/ QUOTE]
use pastebin so devs here can see it properly.

[QUOTE = "damia, post: 454954, member: 207983"] elimina i dati dell'applicazione [/ QUOTE]

Fatto ... disinstallato e installato di nuovo. Niente

[QUOTE = "damia, post: 454954, member: 207983"] elimina i dati dell'applicazione [/ QUOTE]

Fatto ... disinstallato e installato di nuovo. Niente
Go to parameters--applications installed, and in these two apps, delete application data...

[QUOTE = "Fifamaniac, post: 454993, membro: 191617"] Vai a parametri - applicazioni installate e, in queste due app, elimina i dati dell'applicazione ... [/ QUOTE]

provato ma non funziona, che storia

Sono passato dallo sviluppatore allo stabile ... ma in un giorno ho avuto problemi solo con l'edificio. App che si blocca ... Crash ... Sono molto deluso ...

Done the migration of miui stable 9.5 to 10 on a Vince, only with cache and dalvik right now... I will give feedback soon...
Some tests have been done, camera, Facebook, internet... For now, the only things to notice it's:

Chinese characters ont the themes store
LTE sign in place of 4G... Doesn't bother...
A bit slow when opening the opened apps...
Problems with the updater telling me that hare problems with the servers...
The transitions are a bit laggy, ex: when charging the list of opened applications.

Doing some more tests later and keeping Vince users updated soon.

Thanks eu team!!!

Last edited:
Im using Mi 8 on Miui 10.0.3 Stable, can I upgrade to Miui EU 10.0.9 stable with out wipe Data?
Thanks for answering my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.